|Home | ¼³±³ | ¸ñȸ Ä®·³ | ½ÅÇлó½Ä |¼º°æ°³·Ð(O.T) | ¼º°æ°³·Ð(N.T) | ¼Óµ¶¼º°æ | ÀÚÀ¯°Ô½ÃÆÇ | ¿µÈ¥ÀÇ ½°ÅÍ | ¸ÅÀϾÆħťƼ | ±³È¸¿ÍÀÌ´Ü | °ü¸®ÀÚ

[°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¿¹·¹¹Ì¾ß 7Àå
esther  2019-03-21 08:25:47 hit: 432

¡Ü¿¹·¹¹Ì¾ß 7Àå¡Ü

1. ¿©È£¿Í²²·ÎºÎÅÍ ¿¹·¹¹Ì¾ß¿¡°Ô ¸»¾¸ÀÌ ÀÓÇϴ϶ó À̸£½ÃµÇ
        This is the word that came to Jeremiah from the LORD :

2. ³Ê´Â ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ Áý ¹®¿¡ ¼­¼­ ÀÌ ¸»À» ¼±Æ÷ÇÏ¿© À̸£±â¸¦ ¿©È£¿Í²² ¿¹¹èÇÏ·¯ ÀÌ ¹®À¸·Î µé¾î°¡´Â
        À¯´Ù »ç¶÷µé¾Æ ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¸»¾¸À» µéÀ¸¶ó
        ¡°Stand at the gate of the LORD'S house and there proclaim this message : "Hear the word of
        the LORD, all you peope of Judah who come through these gates to worship the LORD.

3. ¸¸±ºÀÇ ¿©È£¿Í À̽º¶ó¿¤ÀÇ Çϳª´Ô²²¼­ ÀÌ¿Í °°ÀÌ ¸»¾¸ÇÏ½ÃµÇ ³ÊÈñ ±æ°ú ÇàÀ§¸¦ ¹Ù¸£°Ô Ç϶ó
        ±×¸®ÇÏ¸é ³»°¡ ³ÊÈñ·Î ÀÌ °÷¿¡ »ì°Ô Çϸ®¶ó
        This is what the LORD Almighty, the God of Israel, says : Reform your ways and your actions,
        and I will let you live in this place.

4. ³ÊÈñ´Â ÀÌ°ÍÀÌ ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¼ºÀüÀ̶ó, ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¼ºÀüÀ̶ó, ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¼ºÀüÀ̶ó ÇÏ´Â °ÅÁþ¸»À» ¹ÏÁö ¸»¶ó
        Do not trust in deceptive words and say, "This is the temple of the LORD, the temple of the LORD,
        the temple of the LORD!"

5. ³ÊÈñ°¡ ¸¸ÀÏ ±æ°ú ÇàÀ§¸¦ ÂüÀ¸·Î ¹Ù¸£°Ô ÇÏ¿© ÀÌ¿ôµé »çÀÌ¿¡ Á¤ÀǸ¦ ÇàÇϸç
        If you really change your ways and your actions and deal with each other justly,

6. À̹æÀΰú °í¾Æ¿Í °úºÎ¸¦ ¾ÐÁ¦ÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ¸ç ¹«ÁËÇÑ ÀÚÀÇ ÇǸ¦ ÀÌ °÷¿¡¼­ È긮Áö ¾Æ´ÏÇϸç
        ´Ù¸¥ ½Åµé µÚ¸¦ µû¶ó È­¸¦ ÀÚÃÊÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇϸé
        if you do not oppress the alien, the fatherless or the widow and do not shed innocent blood in this
        place, and if you do not follow other gods to your own harm,

7. ³»°¡ ³ÊÈñ¸¦ ÀÌ °÷¿¡ »ì°Ô Çϸ®´Ï °ð ³ÊÈñ Á¶»ó¿¡°Ô ¿µ¿ø¹«±ÃÅä·Ï ÁØ ¶¥¿¡´Ï¶ó
        then I will let you live in this place, in the land I gave your forefathers for ever and ever.

8. º¸¶ó ³ÊÈñ°¡ ¹«ÀÍÇÑ °ÅÁþ¸»À» ÀÇÁ¸Çϴµµ´Ù
        But look, you are trusting in deceptive words that are worthless.

9. ³ÊÈñ°¡ µµµÏÁúÇÏ¸ç »ìÀÎÇÏ¸ç °£À½ÇÏ¸ç °ÅÁþ ¸Í¼¼ÇÏ¸ç ¹Ù¾Ë¿¡°Ô ºÐÇâÇÏ¸ç ³ÊÈñ°¡ ¾ËÁö ¸øÇÏ´Â
        ´Ù¸¥ ½ÅµéÀ» µû¸£¸é¼­
        ¡°¡®Will you steal and murder, commit adultery and perjury, burn incense to Baal
        and follow other gods you have not known,

10. ³» À̸§À¸·Î ÀÏÄÃÀ½À» ¹Þ´Â ÀÌ Áý¿¡ µé¾î¿Í¼­ ³» ¾Õ¿¡ ¼­¼­ ¸»Çϱ⸦ ¿ì¸®°¡ ±¸¿øÀ» ¾ò¾ú³ªÀÌ´Ù ÇÏ´À³Ä
         ÀÌ´Â ÀÌ ¸ðµç °¡ÁõÇÑ ÀÏÀ» ÇàÇÏ·Á ÇÔÀ̷δÙ
         and then come and stand before me in this house, which bears my Name, and say,
         "We are safe"--safe to do all these detestable things?

11. ³» À̸§À¸·Î ÀÏÄÃÀ½À» ¹Þ´Â ÀÌ ÁýÀÌ ³ÊÈñ ´«¿¡´Â µµµÏÀÇ ¼Ò±¼·Î º¸ÀÌ´À³Ä º¸¶ó ³ª °ð
         ³»°¡ ±×°ÍÀ» º¸¾Ò³ë¶ó ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¸»¾¸À̴϶ó
         Has this house, which bears my Name, become a den of robbers to you?
         But I have been watching! declares the LORD.

12. ³ÊÈñ´Â ³»°¡ óÀ½À¸·Î ³» À̸§À» µÐ ó¼Ò ½Ç·Î¿¡ °¡¼­ ³» ¹é¼º À̽º¶ó¿¤ÀÇ ¾Ç¿¡ ´ëÇÏ¿©
         ³»°¡ ¾î¶»°Ô ÇàÇÏ¿´´ÂÁö¸¦ º¸¶ó
         ¡°¡®Go now to the place in Shiloh where I first made a dwelling for my Name, and see
         what I did to it because of the wickedness of my people Israel.

13. ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¸»¾¸À̴϶ó ÀÌÁ¦ ³ÊÈñ°¡ ±× ¸ðµç ÀÏÀ» ÇàÇÏ¿´À¸¸ç ³»°¡ ³ÊÈñ¿¡°Ô ¸»Ç쵂 »õº®ºÎÅÍ
         ºÎÁö·±È÷ ¸»ÇÏ¿©µµ µèÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ¿´°í ³ÊÈñ¸¦ ºÒ·¯µµ ´ë´äÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ¿´´À´Ï¶ó
         While you were doing all these things, declares the LORD, I spoke to you again and again,
         but you did not listen; I called you, but you did not answer.

14. ±×·¯¹Ç·Î ³»°¡ ½Ç·Î¿¡ ÇàÇÔ °°ÀÌ ³ÊÈñ°¡ ½Å·ÚÇÏ´Â ¹Ù ³» À̸§À¸·Î ÀÏÄÃÀ½À» ¹Þ´Â ÀÌ Áý
         °ð ³ÊÈñ¿Í ³ÊÈñ Á¶»óµé¿¡°Ô ÁØ ÀÌ °÷¿¡ ÇàÇÏ°Ú°í
         Therefore, what I did to Shiloh I will now do to the house that bears my Name,
         the temple you trust in, the place I gave to you and your fathers.

15. ³»°¡ ³ÊÈñ ¸ðµç ÇüÁ¦ °ð ¿¡ºê¶óÀÓ ¿Â ÀÚ¼ÕÀ» ÂѾƳ½ °Í °°ÀÌ ³» ¾Õ¿¡¼­ ³ÊÈñ¸¦ ÂѾƳ»¸®¶ó Çϼ̴٠ÇÒÁö´Ï¶ó
         I will thrust you from my presence, just as I did all your brothers, the people of Ephraim.'

16. ±×·±Áï ³Ê´Â ÀÌ ¹é¼ºÀ» À§ÇÏ¿© ±âµµÇÏÁö ¸»¶ó ±×µéÀ» À§ÇÏ¿© ºÎ¸£Â¢¾î ±¸ÇÏÁö ¸»¶ó
         ³»°Ô °£±¸ÇÏÁö ¸»¶ó ³»°¡ ³×°Ô¼­ µèÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇϸ®¶ó
         ¡°So do not pray for this people nor offer any plea or petition for them; do not plead with me,
         for I will not listen to you.

17. ³Ê´Â ±×µéÀÌ À¯´Ù ¼ºÀ¾µé°ú ¿¹·ç»ì·½ °Å¸®¿¡¼­ ÇàÇÏ´Â ÀÏÀ» º¸Áö ¸øÇÏ´À³Ä
         Do you not see what they are doing in the towns of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem?

18. ÀڽĵéÀº ³ª¹«¸¦ ÁÝ°í ¾Æ¹öÁöµéÀº ºÒÀ» ÇÇ¿ì¸ç ºÎ³àµéÀº °¡·ç¸¦ ¹ÝÁ×ÇÏ¿© ÇÏ´ÃÀÇ ¿©¿ÕÀ» À§ÇÏ¿©
         °úÀÚ¸¦ ¸¸µé¸ç ±×µéÀÌ ¶Ç ´Ù¸¥ ½Åµé¿¡°Ô ÀüÁ¦¸¦ ºÎÀ½À¸·Î ³ªÀÇ ³ë¸¦ ÀÏÀ¸Å°´À´Ï¶ó
         The children gather wood, the fathers light the fire, and the women knead the dough and make cakes
         of bread for the Queen of Heaven. They pour out drink offerings to other gods to provoke me to anger.

19. ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¸»¾¸À̴϶ó ±×µéÀÌ ³ª¸¦ °Ý³ëÇÏ°Ô ÇÔÀÌ³Ä Àڱ⠾󱼿¡ ºÎ²ô·¯¿òÀ» ÀÚÃëÇÔÀÌ ¾Æ´Ï³Ä
         But am I the one they are provoking? declares the LORD. Are they not rather harming themselves,
         to their own shame?

20. ±×·¯¹Ç·Î ÁÖ ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­ ÀÌ¿Í °°ÀÌ ¸»¾¸ÇÏ½Ã´Ï¶ó º¸¶ó ³ªÀÇ Áø³ë¿Í ºÐ³ë¸¦ ÀÌ °÷°ú »ç¶÷°ú Áü½Â°ú
         µé³ª¹«¿Í ¶¥ÀÇ ¼Ò»ê¿¡ ºÎÀ¸¸®´Ï ºÒ °°ÀÌ »ì¶óÁö°í ²¨ÁöÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇϸ®¶ó ÇϽô϶ó
         ¡°¡®Therefore this is what the Sovereign LORD says : My anger and my wrath will be poured out on
         this place, on man and beast, on the trees of the field and on the fruit of the ground,
         and it will burn and not be quenched.

21. ¸¸±ºÀÇ ¿©È£¿Í À̽º¶ó¿¤ÀÇ Çϳª´Ô²²¼­ ÀÌ¿Í °°ÀÌ ¸»¾¸ÇÏ½ÃµÇ ³ÊÈñ Èñ»ýÁ¦¹°°ú
         ¹øÁ¦¹°ÀÇ °í±â¸¦ ¾Æ¿ï·¯ ¸ÔÀ¸¶ó
         ¡°¡®This is what the LORD Almighty, the God of Israel, says : Go ahead, add your burnt offerings
         to your other sacrifices and eat the meat yourselves!

22. »ç½ÇÀº ³»°¡ ³ÊÈñ Á¶»óµéÀ» ¾Ö±Á ¶¥¿¡¼­ ÀεµÇÏ¿© ³½ ³¯¿¡ ¹øÁ¦³ª Èñ»ý¿¡ ´ëÇÏ¿© ¸»ÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇϸç
         ¸í·ÉÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ°í
         For when I brought your forefathers out of Egypt and spoke to them, I did not just give them
         commands about burnt offerings and sacrifices,

23. ¿ÀÁ÷ ³»°¡ ÀÌ°ÍÀ» ±×µé¿¡°Ô ¸í·ÉÇÏ¿© À̸£±â¸¦ ³ÊÈñ´Â ³» ¸ñ¼Ò¸®¸¦ µéÀ¸¶ó ±×¸®ÇÏ¸é ³ª´Â ³ÊÈñ Çϳª´ÔÀÌ
         µÇ°Ú°í ³ÊÈñ´Â ³» ¹é¼ºÀÌ µÇ¸®¶ó ³ÊÈñ´Â ³»°¡ ¸í·ÉÇÑ ¸ðµç ±æ·Î °É¾î°¡¶ó
         ±×¸®ÇÏ¸é º¹À» ¹ÞÀ¸¸®¶ó ÇÏ¿´À¸³ª
         but I gave them this command : Obey me, and I will be your God and you will be my people.
         Walk in all the ways I command you, that it may go well with you.

24. ±×µéÀÌ ¼øÁ¾ÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ¸ç ±Í¸¦ ±â¿ïÀÌÁöµµ ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ°í ÀڽŵéÀÇ ¾ÇÇÑ ¸¶À½ÀÇ ²Ò¿Í ¿Ï¾ÇÇÑ ´ë·Î ÇàÇÏ¿©
         ±× µîÀ» ³»°Ô°í µ¹¸®°í ±× ¾ó±¼À» ÇâÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ¿´À¸¸ç
         But they did not listen or pay attention; instead, they followed the stubborn inclinations of their evil
         hearts. They went backward and not forward.

25. ³ÊÈñ Á¶»óµéÀÌ ¾Ö±Á ¶¥¿¡¼­ ³ª¿Â ³¯ºÎÅÍ ¿À´Ã±îÁö ³»°¡ ³» Á¾ ¼±ÁöÀÚµéÀ» ³ÊÈñ¿¡°Ô º¸³»µÇ
         ²÷ÀÓ¾øÀÌ º¸³»¾úÀ¸³ª
         From the time your forefathers left Egypt until now, day after day, again and again
         I sent you my servants the prophets.

26. ³ÊÈñ°¡ ³ª¿¡°Ô ¼øÁ¾ÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ¸ç ±Í¸¦ ±â¿ïÀÌÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ°í ¸ñÀ» ±»°Ô ÇÏ¿© ³ÊÈñ Á¶»óµéº¸´Ù
         ¾ÇÀ» ´õ ÇàÇÏ¿´´À´Ï¶ó
         But they did not listen to me or pay attention. They were stiff-necked
         and did more evil than their forefathers.'

27. ³×°¡ ±×µé¿¡°Ô ÀÌ ¸ðµç ¸»À» ÇÒÁö¶óµµ ±×µéÀÌ ³Ê¿¡°Ô ¼øÁ¾ÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÒ °ÍÀÌ¿ä ³×°¡ ±×µéÀ» ºÒ·¯µµ
         ±×µéÀÌ ³×°Ô ´ë´äÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇϸ®´Ï
         ¡°When you tell them all this, they will not listen to you; when you call to them, they will not answer.

28. ³Ê´Â ±×µé¿¡°Ô ¸»Çϱ⸦ ³ÊÈñ´Â ³ÊÈñ Çϳª´Ô ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¸ñ¼Ò¸®¸¦ ¼øÁ¾ÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ¸ç ±³ÈÆÀ» ¹ÞÁö
         ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ´Â ¹ÎÁ·À̶ó Áø½ÇÀÌ ¾ø¾îÁ® ³ÊÈñ ÀÔ¿¡¼­ ²÷¾îÁ³´Ù ÇÒÁö´Ï¶ó
         Therefore say to them, 'This is the nation that has not obeyed the LORD its God or responded to
         correction. Truth has perished; it has vanished from their lips.

29. ³ÊÀÇ ¸Ó¸®ÅÐÀ» º£¾î ¹ö¸®°í ¹þÀº »ê À§¿¡¼­ Åë°îÇÒÁö¾î´Ù ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­ ±× ³ëÇϽŠ¹Ù
         ÀÌ ¼¼´ë¸¦ ²÷¾î ¹ö¸®¼ÌÀ½À̶ó
         Cut off your hair and throw it away; take up a lament on the baren heights, for the LORD
         has rejected and abandoned this generation that is under his wrath.

30. ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­ ¸»¾¸ÇÏ½ÃµÇ À¯´Ù ÀÚ¼ÕÀÌ ³ªÀÇ ´« ¾Õ¿¡ ¾ÇÀ» ÇàÇÏ¿© ³» À̸§À¸·Î ÀÏÄÃÀ½À» ¹Þ´Â Áý¿¡
         ±×µéÀÇ °¡ÁõÇÑ °ÍÀ» µÎ¾î ÁýÀ» ´õ·´ÇûÀ¸¸ç
         ¡°¡®The people of Judah have done evil in my eyes, declares the LORD. They have set up their
         detestable idols in the house that bears my Name and have defiled it.

31. Èù³ðÀÇ ¾Æµé °ñÂ¥±â¿¡ µµºª »ç´çÀ» °ÇÃàÇÏ°í ±×µéÀÇ ÀÚ³àµéÀ» ºÒ¿¡ »ì¶ú³ª´Ï
         ³»°¡ ¸í·ÉÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ¿´°í ³» ¸¶À½¿¡ »ý°¢ÇÏÁöµµ ¾Æ´ÏÇÑ ÀÏÀ̴϶ó
         They have built the high places of Topheth in the Valley of Ben Hinnom to burn their sons
         and daughters in the fire--something I did not command, nor did it enter my mind.

32. ±×·¯¹Ç·Î ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­ ¸»¾¸ÇÏ½Ã´Ï¶ó ³¯ÀÌ À̸£¸é ÀÌ °÷À» µµºªÀ̶ó Çϰųª Èù³ðÀÇ ¾ÆµéÀÇ °ñÂ¥±â¶ó ¸»ÇÏÁö
         ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ°í Á×ÀÓÀÇ °ñÂ¥±â¶ó ¸»Çϸ®´Ï ÀÌ´Â µµºª¿¡ ÀÚ¸®°¡ ¾øÀ» ¸¸Å­ ¸ÅÀåÇ߱⠶§¹®À̴϶ó
         So beware, the days are coming, declares the LORD, when people will no longer call it Topheth
         or the Valley of Ben Hinnom, but the Valley of Slaughter, for they will bury the dead in Topheth
         until there is no more room.

33. ÀÌ ¹é¼ºÀÇ ½Ãü°¡ °øÁßÀÇ »õ¿Í ¶¥ÀÇ Áü½ÂÀÇ ¹äÀÌ µÉ °ÍÀ̳ª ±×°ÍÀ» ÂÑÀ» ÀÚ°¡ ¾øÀ» °ÍÀ̶ó
         Then the carcasses of this people will become food for the birds of the air and the beasts of
         the earth and there will be no one to frighten them away.

34. ±× ¶§¿¡ ³»°¡ À¯´Ù ¼ºÀ¾µé°ú ¿¹·ç»ì·½ °Å¸®¿¡ ±â»µÇÏ´Â ¼Ò¸®, Áñ°Å¿öÇÏ´Â ¼Ò¸®, ½Å¶ûÀÇ ¼Ò¸®,
         ½ÅºÎÀÇ ¼Ò¸®°¡ ²÷¾îÁö°Ô Çϸ®´Ï ¶¥ÀÌ È²ÆóÇϸ®¶ó
         I will bring and end to the sounds of joy and gladness and to the voices of bride and bridegroom
         in the towns of Judah and the streets of Jerusalem, for the land will become desolate.

¡â [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¿¹·¹¹Ì¾ß 8Àå
¡ä [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¿¹·¹¹Ì¾ß 6Àå
Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by ChanBi

¼­Ãá¿õ ¸ñ»ç[Rev. David Suh]

Best view at 1280x1024 ¡Þ 2008¨Ï All Rights Reserved.