|Home | ¼³±³ | ¸ñȸ Ä®·³ | ½ÅÇлó½Ä |¼º°æ°³·Ð(O.T) | ¼º°æ°³·Ð(N.T) | ¼Óµ¶¼º°æ | ÀÚÀ¯°Ô½ÃÆÇ | ¿µÈ¥ÀÇ ½°ÅÍ | ¸ÅÀϾÆħťƼ | ±³È¸¿ÍÀÌ´Ü | °ü¸®ÀÚ

[°³¿ª°³Á¤] ºô¸³º¸¼­ 2Àå
esther  2022-11-29 21:46:44 hit: 172

¡Üºô¸³º¸¼­ 2Àå¡Ü

1. ±×·¯¹Ç·Î ±×¸®½ºµµ ¾È¿¡ ¹«½¼ ±Ç¸éÀ̳ª »ç¶ûÀÇ ¹«½¼ À§·Î³ª ¼º·ÉÀÇ ¹«½¼ ±³Á¦³ª ±àÈáÀ̳ª ÀÚºñ°¡ Àְŵç
       If you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any fellowship
       with the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion,

2. ¸¶À½À» °°ÀÌÇÏ¿© °°Àº »ç¶ûÀ» °¡Áö°í ¶æÀ» ÇÕÇϸç ÇѸ¶À½À» Ç°¾î
       then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and purpose.

3. ¾Æ¹« ÀÏ¿¡µçÁö ´ÙÅùÀ̳ª Ç㿵À¸·Î ÇÏÁö ¸»°í ¿ÀÁ÷ °â¼ÕÇÑ ¸¶À½À¸·Î °¢°¢ Àڱ⺸´Ù ³²À» ³´°Ô ¿©±â°í
       Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves.

4. °¢°¢ ÀÚ±â ÀÏÀ» µ¹º¼»Ó´õ·¯ ¶ÇÇÑ °¢°¢ ´Ù¸¥ »ç¶÷µéÀÇ ÀÏÀ» µ¹º¸¾Æ ³ªÀÇ ±â»ÝÀ» Ã游ÇÏ°Ô Ç϶ó
       Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others,

5. ³ÊÈñ ¾È¿¡ ÀÌ ¸¶À½À» Ç°À¸¶ó °ð ±×¸®½ºµµ ¿¹¼öÀÇ ¸¶À½ÀÌ´Ï
       Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus:

6. ±×´Â ±Ùº» Çϳª´ÔÀÇ º»Ã¼½Ã³ª Çϳª´Ô°ú µ¿µîµÊÀ» ÃëÇÒ °ÍÀ¸·Î ¿©±âÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇϽðí
       Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped,

7. ¿ÀÈ÷·Á Àڱ⸦ ºñ¿ö Á¾ÀÇ Çüü¸¦ °¡Áö»ç »ç¶÷µé°ú °°ÀÌ µÇ¼Ì°í
       but made himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness.

8. »ç¶÷ÀÇ ¸ð¾çÀ¸·Î ³ªÅ¸³ª»ç Àڱ⸦ ³·Ã߽ðí Á×±â±îÁö º¹Á¾ÇϼÌÀ¸´Ï °ð ½ÊÀÚ°¡¿¡ Á×À¸½ÉÀ̶ó
       And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself and became obedient to death -- even death
       on a cross!

9. ÀÌ·¯¹Ç·Î Çϳª´ÔÀÌ ±×¸¦ Áö±ØÈ÷ ³ô¿© ¸ðµç À̸§ À§¿¡ ¶Ù¾î³­ À̸§À» ÁÖ»ç
       Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name.

10. Çϴÿ¡ ÀÖ´Â ÀÚµé°ú ¶¥¿¡ ÀÖ´Â ÀÚµé°ú ¶¥ ¾Æ·¡¿¡ ÀÖ´Â ÀÚµé·Î ¸ðµç ¹«¸­À» ¿¹¼öÀÇ À̸§¿¡ ²Ý°Ô ÇϽðí
        that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth.

11. ¸ðµç ÀÔÀ¸·Î ¿¹¼ö ±×¸®½ºµµ¸¦ ÁÖ¶ó ½ÃÀÎÇÏ¿© Çϳª´Ô ¾Æ¹öÁö²² ¿µ±¤À» µ¹¸®°Ô Çϼ̴À´Ï¶ó
        and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

12. ¡Û±×·¯¹Ç·Î ³ªÀÇ »ç¶ûÇÏ´Â ÀÚµé¾Æ ³ÊÈñ°¡ ³ª ÀÖÀ» ¶§»Ó ¾Æ´Ï¶ó ´õ¿í Áö±Ý ³ª ¾øÀ» ¶§¿¡µµ Ç×»ó º¹Á¾ÇÏ¿©
        µÎ·Æ°í ¶³¸²À¸·Î ³ÊÈñ ±¸¿øÀ» ÀÌ·ç¶ó
        Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed -- not only in my presence, but now much more in
        my absence -- continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling,

13. ³ÊÈñ ¾È¿¡¼­ ÇàÇϽô ÀÌ´Â Çϳª´ÔÀÌ½Ã´Ï ÀÚ±âÀÇ ±â»Ú½Å ¶æÀ» À§ÇÏ¿© ³ÊÈñ¿¡°Ô ¼Ò¿øÀ» µÎ°í ÇàÇÏ°Ô ÇϽóª´Ï
        for it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose.

14. ¸ðµç ÀÏÀ» ¿ø¸Á°ú ½Ãºñ°¡ ¾øÀÌ Ç϶ó
        Do everything without complaining or arguing,

15. ÀÌ´Â ³ÊÈñ°¡ ÈìÀÌ ¾ø°í ¼øÀüÇÏ¿© ¾î±×·¯Áö°í °Å½º¸£´Â ¼¼´ë °¡¿îµ¥¼­ Çϳª´ÔÀÇ Èì ¾ø´Â ÀÚ³à·Î ¼¼»ó¿¡¼­
        ±×µé °¡¿îµ¥ ºûµé·Î ³ªÅ¸³»¸ç
        so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved
        generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe

16. »ý¸íÀÇ ¸»¾¸À» ¹àÇô ³ªÀÇ ´ÞÀ½ÁúÀÌ ÇêµÇÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ°í ¼ö°íµµ ÇêµÇÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÔÀ¸·Î ±×¸®½ºµµÀÇ ³¯¿¡ ³»°¡
        ÀÚ¶ûÇÒ °ÍÀÌ ÀÖ°Ô ÇÏ·Á ÇÔÀ̶ó
        as you hold out the word of life -- in order that I may boast on the day of Christ that I did not run or labor for
        nothing.

17. ¸¸ÀÏ ³ÊÈñ ¹ÏÀ½ÀÇ Á¦¹°°ú ¼¶±è À§¿¡ ³»°¡ ³ª¸¦ ÀüÁ¦·Î µå¸±Áö¶óµµ ³ª´Â ±â»µÇÏ°í ³ÊÈñ ¹«¸®¿Í ÇÔ²² ±â»µÇϸ®´Ï
        But even if I am being poured out like a drink offering on the sacrifice and service coming from your faith, I am
        glad and rejoice with all of you.

18. ÀÌ¿Í °°ÀÌ ³ÊÈñµµ ±â»µÇÏ°í ³ª¿Í ÇÔ²² ±â»µÇ϶ó
        So you too should be glad and rejoice with me.

19. ¡Û³»°¡ µð¸ðµ¥¸¦ ¼ÓÈ÷ ³ÊÈñ¿¡°Ô º¸³»±â¸¦ ÁÖ ¾È¿¡¼­ ¹Ù¶÷Àº ³ÊÈñÀÇ »çÁ¤À» ¾ÍÀ¸·Î ¾ÈÀ§¸¦ ¹ÞÀ¸·Á ÇÔÀÌ´Ï
        I hope in the Lord Jesus to send Timothy to you soon, that I also may be cheered when I receive news about
        you.

20. ÀÌ´Â ¶æÀ» °°ÀÌÇÏ¿© ³ÊÈñ »çÁ¤À» Áø½ÇÈ÷ »ý°¢ÇÒ ÀÚ°¡ À̹ۿ¡ ³»°Ô ¾øÀ½À̶ó
        I have no one else like him, who takes a genuine interest in your welfare.

21. ±×µéÀÌ ´Ù ÀÚ±â ÀÏÀ» ±¸ÇÏ°í ±×¸®½ºµµ ¿¹¼öÀÇ ÀÏÀ» ±¸ÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇϵÇ
        For everyone looks out for his own interests, not those of Jesus Christ.

22. µð¸ðµ¥ÀÇ ¿¬´ÜÀ» ³ÊÈñ°¡ ¾Æ³ª´Ï ÀÚ½ÄÀÌ ¾Æ¹öÁö¿¡°Ô ÇÔ°°ÀÌ ³ª¿Í ÇÔ²² º¹À½À» À§ÇÏ¿© ¼ö°íÇÏ¿´´À´Ï¶ó
        But you know that Timothy has proved himself, because as a son with his father he has served with me in
        the work of the gospel.

23. ±×·¯¹Ç·Î ³»°¡ ³» ÀÏÀÌ ¾î¶»°Ô µÉÁö¸¦ º¸¾Æ¼­ °ð ÀÌ »ç¶÷À» º¸³»±â¸¦ ¹Ù¶ó°í
        I hope, therefore, to send him as soon as I see how things go with me.

24. ³ªµµ ¼ÓÈ÷ °¡°Ô µÉ °ÍÀ» ÁÖ ¾È¿¡¼­ È®½ÅÇϳë¶ó
        And I am confident in the Lord that I myself will come soon.

25. ±×·¯³ª ¿¡¹Ùºê·Îµðµµ¸¦ ³ÊÈñ¿¡°Ô º¸³»´Â °ÍÀÌ ÇÊ¿äÇÑ ÁÙ·Î »ý°¢Çϳú ±×´Â ³ªÀÇ ÇüÁ¦¿ä ÇÔ²² ¼ö°íÇÏ°í
        ÇÔ²² ±º»ç µÈ ÀÚ¿ä ³ÊÈñ »çÀÚ·Î ³»°¡ ¾µ °ÍÀ» µ½´Â ÀÚ¶ó
        But I think it is necessary to send back to you Epaphroditus, my brother, fellow worker and fellow soldier,
        who is also your messenger, whom you sent to take care of my needs.

26. ±×°¡ ³ÊÈñ ¹«¸®¸¦ °£ÀýÈ÷ »ç¸ðÇÏ°í ÀڱⰡ º´µç °ÍÀ» ³ÊÈñ°¡ µéÀº Á×À» ¾Ë°í ½ÉÈ÷ ±Ù½ÉÇÑÁö¶ó
        For he longs for all of you and is distressed because you heard he was ill.

27. ±×°¡ º´µé¾î Á×°Ô µÇ¾úÀ¸³ª Çϳª´ÔÀÌ ±×¸¦ ±àÈáÈ÷ ¿©±â¼Ì°í ±×»Ó ¾Æ´Ï¶ó ¶Ç ³ª¸¦ ±àÈáÈ÷ ¿©±â»ç ³» ±Ù½É
        À§¿¡ ±Ù½ÉÀ» ¸éÇÏ°Ô Çϼ̴À´Ï¶ó
        Indeed he was ill, and almost died. But God had mercy on him, and not on him only but also on me, to
        spare me sorrow upon sorrow.

28. ±×·¯¹Ç·Î ³»°¡ ´õ¿í ±ÞÈ÷ ±×¸¦ º¸³½ °ÍÀº ³ÊÈñ·Î ±×¸¦ ´Ù½Ã º¸°í ±â»µÇÏ°Ô ÇÏ¸ç ³» ±Ù½Éµµ ´ú·Á ÇÔÀ̴϶ó
        Therefore I am all the more eager to send him, so that when you see him again you may be glad and I may
        have less anxiety.

29. ÀÌ·¯¹Ç·Î ³ÊÈñ°¡ ÁÖ ¾È¿¡¼­ ¸ðµç ±â»ÝÀ¸·Î ±×¸¦ ¿µÁ¢ÇÏ°í ¶Ç ÀÌ¿Í °°Àº ÀÚµéÀ» Á¸±ÍÈ÷ ¿©±â¶ó
        Welcome him in the Lord with great joy, and honor men like him,

30. ±×°¡ ±×¸®½ºµµÀÇ ÀÏÀ» À§ÇÏ¿© Áױ⿡ À̸£·¯µµ Àڱ⠸ñ¼ûÀ» µ¹º¸Áö ¾Æ´ÏÇÑ °ÍÀº ³ª¸¦ ¼¶±â´Â ³ÊÈñÀÇ ÀÏ¿¡
        ºÎÁ·ÇÔÀ» ä¿ì·Á ÇÔÀ̴϶ó
        because he almost died for the work of Christ, risking his life to make up for the help you could not give me.

¡â [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ºô¸³º¸¼­ 3Àå
¡ä [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ºô¸³º¸¼­ 1Àå
Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by ChanBi

¼­Ãá¿õ ¸ñ»ç[Rev. David Suh]

Best view at 1280x1024 ¡Þ 2008¨Ï All Rights Reserved.