|Home | ¼³±³ | ¸ñȸ Ä®·³ | ½ÅÇлó½Ä |¼º°æ°³·Ð(O.T) | ¼º°æ°³·Ð(N.T) | ¼Óµ¶¼º°æ | ÀÚÀ¯°Ô½ÃÆÇ | ¿µÈ¥ÀÇ ½°ÅÍ | ¸ÅÀϾÆħťƼ | ±³È¸¿ÍÀÌ´Ü | °ü¸®ÀÚ

[°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¾Æ°¡ 8Àå
esther  2018-07-25 10:05:57 hit: 371

¡Ü¾Æ°¡ 8Àå¡Ü

1. ³×°¡ ³» ¾î¸Ó´ÏÀÇ Á¥À» ¸ÔÀº ¿À¶óºñ °°¾Ò´õ¶ó¸é ³»°¡ ¹Û¿¡¼­ ³Ê¸¦ ¸¸³¯ ¶§¿¡ ÀÔÀ» ¸ÂÃ߾
        ³ª¸¦ ¾÷½Å¿©±æ ÀÚ°¡ ¾ø¾úÀ» °ÍÀ̶ó
        If only you were to me like a brother, who was nursed at my mother¡¯s breasts!
        Then, if I found you outside, I would kiss you, and no one would despise me.

2. ³»°¡ ³Ê¸¦ À̲ø¾î ³» ¾î¸Ó´Ï Áý¿¡ µéÀÌ°í ³×°Ô¼­ ±³ÈÆÀ» ¹Þ¾ÒÀ¸¸®¶ó ³ª´Â Çâ±â·Î¿î ¼ú
        °ð ¼®·ùÁóÀ¸·Î ³×°Ô ¸¶½Ã°Ô ÇÏ°Ú°í
        I would lead you and bring you to my mother¡¯s house—she who has taught me.
        I would give you spiced wine to drink, the nectar of my pomegranates.

3. ³Ê´Â ¿ÞÆȷδ ³» ¸Ó¸®¸¦ °íÀÌ°í ¿À¸¥¼ÒÀ¸·Î´Â ³ª¸¦ ¾È¾ÒÀ¸¸®¶ó
        His left arm is under my head and his right arm embraces me.

4. ¿¹·ç»ì·½ µþµé¾Æ ³»°¡ ³ÊÈñ¿¡°Ô ºÎŹÇÑ´Ù ³» »ç¶ûÇÏ´Â ÀÚ°¡ ¿øÇϱâ Àü¿¡´Â ÈçµéÁö ¸»¸ç ±ú¿ìÁö ¸»Áö´Ï¶ó
        daughters of Jerusalem, I charge you : Do not arouse or awaken love until it so desires.

5. ±×ÀÇ »ç¶ûÇÏ´Â ÀÚ¸¦ ÀÇÁöÇÏ°í °ÅÄ£ µé¿¡¼­ ¿Ã¶ó¿À´Â ¿©ÀÚ°¡ ´©±¸Àΰ¡ ³Ê·Î ¸»¹Ì¾Ï¾Æ ³× ¾î¸Ó´Ï°¡
        °í»ýÇÑ °÷ ³Ê¸¦ ³ºÀº ÀÚ°¡ ¾Ö¾´ ±× °÷ »ç°ú³ª¹« ¾Æ·¡¿¡¼­ ³»°¡ ³Ê¸¦ ±ú¿ü³ë¶ó
        who is this coming up from the desert leaning on her lover? Under the apple tree I roused you;
        there your mother conceived you, there she who was in labor gave you birth.

6. ³Ê´Â ³ª¸¦ µµÀå °°ÀÌ ¸¶À½¿¡ Ç°°í µµÀå °°ÀÌ ÆÈ¿¡ µÎ¶ó »ç¶ûÀº Á×À½ °°ÀÌ °­ÇÏ°í ÁúÅõ´Â
        ½º¿Ã °°ÀÌ ÀÜÀÎÇÏ¸ç ºÒ±æ °°ÀÌ ÀϾ´Ï ±× ±â¼¼°¡ ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ºÒ°ú °°À¸´Ï¶ó
        Place me like a seal over your heart, like a seal on your arm; for love is as strong as death,
        its jealousy unyielding as the grave. It burns like blazing fire, like a mighty flame.

7. ¸¹Àº ¹°µµ ÀÌ »ç¶ûÀ» ²ôÁö ¸øÇÏ°Ú°í È«¼ö¶óµµ »ïÅ°Áö ¸øÇϳª´Ï »ç¶÷ÀÌ ±×ÀÇ ¿Â °¡»êÀ» ´Ù ÁÖ°í
        »ç¶û°ú ¹Ù²Ù·Á ÇÒÁö¶óµµ ¿ÀÈ÷·Á ¸ê½Ã¸¦ ¹ÞÀ¸¸®¶ó
        Many waters cannot quench love; rivers cannot wash it away. If one were to give all the wealth
        of his house for love, it would be utterly scorned.

8. ¿ì¸®¿¡°Ô ÀÖ´Â ÀÛÀº ´©ÀÌ´Â ¾ÆÁ÷µµ À¯¹æÀÌ ¾ø±¸³ª ±×°¡ ûȥÀ» ¹Þ´Â ³¯¿¡´Â ¿ì¸®°¡ ±×¸¦ À§ÇÏ¿© ¹«¾ùÀ» ÇÒ±î
        We have a young sister, and her breasts are not yet grown. What shall we do for
        our sister for the day she is spoken for?

9. ±×°¡ ¼ºº®À̶ó¸é ¿ì¸®´Â Àº ¸Á´ë¸¦ ±× À§¿¡ ¼¼¿ï °ÍÀÌ¿ä ±×°¡ ¹®À̶ó¸é ¿ì¸®´Â ¹éÇâ¸ñ ÆÇÀÚ·Î µÎ¸£¸®¶ó
        If she is wall, we will build towers of silver on her. If she is a door, we will enclose
        her with panels of cedar.

10. ³ª´Â ¼ºº®ÀÌ¿ä ³» À¯¹æÀº ¸Á´ë °°À¸´Ï ±×·¯¹Ç·Î ³ª´Â ±×°¡ º¸±â¿¡ È­ÆòÀ» ¾òÀº ÀÚ °°±¸³ª
         I am a wall, and my breasts are like towers. Thus I have become in his eyes like
         one bringing contentment.

11. ¼Ö·Ò¸óÀÌ ¹Ù¾ËÇÏ¸ó¿¡ Æ÷µµ¿øÀÌ ÀÖ¾î ÁöÅ°´Â Àڵ鿡°Ô ¸Ã°Ü µÎ°í ±×µé·Î °¢±â ±× ¿­¸Å·Î ¸»¹Ì¾Ï¾Æ
         Àº õÀ» ¹ÙÄ¡°Ô ÇÏ¿´±¸³ª
         Solomon had a vineyard in Baal Hamon; he let out his vineyard to tenants.
         Each was to bring for its fruit a thousand ³ë´Ùµò of silver.

12. ¼Ö·Î¸ó ³Ê´Â õÀ» ¾ò°Ú°í ¿­¸Å¸¦ ÁöÅ°´Â ÀÚµµ À̹éÀ» ¾òÀ¸·Á´Ï¿Í ³»°Ô ¼ÓÇÑ ³» Æ÷µµ¿øÀº ³» ¾Õ¿¡ ÀÖ±¸³ª
         But my own vineyard is mine to give; the thousand shekels are for you. O Solomon,
         and two hundred are for those who tend its fruit.

13. ³Ê µ¿»ê¿¡ °ÅÁÖÇÏ´Â ÀÚ¾ß Ä£±¸µéÀÌ ³× ¼Ò¸®¿¡ ±Í¸¦ ±â¿ïÀÌ´Ï ³»°¡ µè°Ô ÇÏ·Á¹«³ª
         You who dwell in the gardens with friends in attendance, let me hear your voice!

14. ³» »ç¶ûÇÏ´Â ÀÚ¾ß ³Ê´Â »¡¸® ´Þ¸®¶ó Çâ±â·Î¿î »ê À§¿¡ ÀÖ´Â ³ë·ç¿Íµµ °°°í ¾î¸° »ç½¿°úµµ °°¾Æ¶ó
         Come away, my lover, and be like a gazelle or like a young stag on the spice-laden mountains.

¡â [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ÀÌ»ç¾ß 1Àå
¡ä [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¾Æ°¡ 7Àå
Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by ChanBi

¼­Ãá¿õ ¸ñ»ç[Rev. David Suh]

Best view at 1280x1024 ¡Þ 2008¨Ï All Rights Reserved.