|Home | ¼³±³ | ¸ñȸ Ä®·³ | ½ÅÇлó½Ä |¼º°æ°³·Ð(O.T) | ¼º°æ°³·Ð(N.T) | ¼Óµ¶¼º°æ | ÀÚÀ¯°Ô½ÃÆÇ | ¿µÈ¥ÀÇ ½°ÅÍ | ¸ÅÀϾÆħťƼ | ±³È¸¿ÍÀÌ´Ü | °ü¸®ÀÚ

[°³¿ª°³Á¤] ÀÌ»ç¾ß 56Àå
esther  2019-01-23 20:06:08 hit: 365

¡ÜÀÌ»ç¾ß 56Àå¡Ü

1. ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­ ÀÌ¿Í °°ÀÌ ¸»¾¸ÇϽñ⸦ ³ÊÈñ´Â Á¤ÀǸ¦ ÁöÅ°¸ç ÀǸ¦ ÇàÇ϶ó ÀÌ´Â ³ªÀÇ ±¸¿øÀÌ °¡±îÀÌ ¿Ô°í
        ³ªÀÇ °øÀÇ°¡ ³ªÅ¸³¯ °ÍÀÓÀ̶ó Çϼ̵µ´Ù
        This is what the LORD says : "Maintain justice and do what is right, for my salvation is close
        at hand and my righteousness will soon be revealed.

2. ¾È½ÄÀÏÀ» ÁöÄÑ ´õ·´È÷Áö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ¸ç ±×ÀÇ ¼ÕÀ» ±ÝÇÏ¿© ¸ðµç ¾ÇÀ» ÇàÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ¿©¾ß Çϳª´Ï
        ÀÌ¿Í °°ÀÌ ÇÏ´Â »ç¶÷, ÀÌ¿Í °°ÀÌ ±»°Ô Àâ´Â »ç¶÷Àº º¹ÀÌ ÀÖ´À´Ï¶ó
        Blessed is the man who does this, the man who holds it fast, who keeps the Sabbath without
        desecrating it, and keeps his hand from doing any evil."

3. ¿©È£¿Í²² ¿¬ÇÕÇÑ À̹æÀÎÀº ¸»Çϱ⸦ ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­ ³ª¸¦ ±×ÀÇ ¹é¼º Áß¿¡¼­ ¹Ýµå½Ã °¥¶ó³»½Ã¸®¶ó ÇÏÁö ¸»¸ç
        °íÀÚµµ ¸»Çϱ⸦ ³ª´Â ¸¶¸¥ ³ª¹«¶ó ÇÏÁö ¸»¶ó
        Let no foreigner who has bound himself to the LORD say, "The LORD will surely exclude me
        from his people." And let not any eunuch complain, "I am only a dry tree."

4. ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­ ÀÌ¿Í °°ÀÌ ¸»¾¸ÇϽñ⸦ ³ªÀÇ ¾È½ÄÀÏÀ» ÁöÅ°¸ç ³»°¡ ±â»µÇÏ´Â ÀÏÀ» ¼±ÅÃÇϸç
        ³ªÀÇ ¾ð¾àÀ» ±»°Ô Àâ´Â °íÀڵ鿡°Ô´Â
        For this is what the LORD says : "To the eunuchs who keep my Sabbaths, who choose
        what pleases me and hold fast to my covenant--

5. ³»°¡ ³» Áý¿¡¼­, ³» ¼º ¾È¿¡¼­ ¾ÆµéÀ̳ª µþº¸´Ù ³ªÀº ±â³ä¹°°ú À̸§À» ±×µé¿¡°Ô ÁÖ¸ç ¿µ¿øÇÑ À̸§À» ÁÖ¾î
        ²÷¾îÁöÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ°Ô ÇÒ °ÍÀ̸ç
        to them I will give within my temple and its walls a memorial and a name better than sons
        and daughters; I will give them an everlasting name that will not be cut off.

6. ¶Ç ¿©È£¿Í¿Í ¿¬ÇÕÇÏ¿© ±×¸¦ ¼¶±â¸ç ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ À̸§À» »ç¶ûÇÏ¸ç ±×ÀÇ Á¾ÀÌ µÇ¸ç ¾È½ÄÀÏÀ» ÁöÄÑ
        ´õ·´È÷Áö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ¸ç ³ªÀÇ ¾ð¾àÀ» ±»°Ô ÁöÅ°´Â À̹æÀθ¶´Ù
        And foreigners who bind themselves to the LORD to serve him, to love the name of the LORD,
        and to worship him, all who keep the Sabbath without desecrating it
        and who hold fast to my covenant--

7. ³»°¡ °ð ±×µéÀ» ³ªÀÇ ¼º»êÀ¸·Î ÀεµÇÏ¿© ±âµµÇÏ´Â ³» Áý¿¡¼­ ±×µéÀ» ±â»Ú°Ô ÇÒ °ÍÀÌ¸ç ±×µéÀÇ ¹øÁ¦¿Í Èñ»ýÀ»
        ³ªÀÇ Á¦´Ü¿¡¼­ ±â²¨ÀÌ ¹Þ°Ô µÇ¸®´Ï ÀÌ´Â ³» ÁýÀº ¸¸¹ÎÀÌ ±âµµÇÏ´Â ÁýÀ̶ó ÀÏÄÃÀ½ÀÌ µÉ °ÍÀÓÀ̶ó
        these Iwill bring to my holy mountain and give them joy in my house of prayer.
        Their burnt offerings and sacrifices will be accepted on my altar;
        for my house will be called a house of prayer for all nations."

8. À̽º¶ó¿¤ÀÇ ÂѰܳ­ ÀÚ¸¦ ¸ðÀ¸½Ã´Â ÁÖ ¿©È£¿Í°¡ ¸»Çϳë´Ï ³»°¡ ÀÌ¹Ì ¸ðÀº ¹é¼º ¿Ü¿¡
        ¶Ç ¸ð¾Æ ±×¿¡°Ô ¼ÓÇÏ°Ô Çϸ®¶ó Çϼ̴À´Ï¶ó
        The Sovereign LORD declares--he who gathers the exiles of Israel :
        "I will gather still others to them besides those already gathered."

9. µéÀÇ ¸ðµç Áü½Âµé¾Æ ½£ °¡¿îµ¥ÀÇ ¸ðµç Áü½Âµé¾Æ ¿Í¼­ ¸ÔÀ¸¶ó
        Come, all you beasts of the field, come and devour, all you beasts of the forest!

10. À̽º¶ó¿¤ÀÇ Æļö²ÛµéÀº ¸ÍÀÎÀÌ¿ä ´Ù ¹«ÁöÇÏ¸ç º¡¾î¸® °³µéÀ̶ó ¢Áö ¸øÇÏ¸ç ´Ù ²Þ²Ù´Â ÀÚµéÀÌ¿ä
         ´©¿ö ÀÖ´Â ÀÚµéÀÌ¿ä ÀáÀڱ⸦ ÁÁ¾ÆÇÏ´Â ÀÚµéÀÌ´Ï
         Israel's watchmen are blind, they all lack knowledge; they are all mute dogs, they cannot bark;
         they lie around and dream, they love to sleep.

11. ÀÌ °³µéÀº Ž¿åÀÌ ½ÉÇÏ¿© Á·ÇÑ ÁÙÀ» ¾ËÁö ¸øÇÏ´Â ÀÚµéÀÌ¿ä ±×µéÀº ¸ôÁö°¢ÇÑ ¸ñÀÚµéÀ̶ó
         ´Ù Á¦ ±æ·Î µ¹¾Æ°¡¸ç »ç¶÷¸¶´Ù ÀÚ±â ÀÌÀ͸¸ Ãß±¸Çϸç
         They are dogs with mighty appetites; they never have enough. They are shepherds who lack
         understanding; they all turn to their own way, each seeks his own gain.

12. ¿À¶ó ³»°¡ Æ÷µµÁÖ¸¦ °¡Á®¿À¸®¶ó ¿ì¸®°¡ µ¶ÁÖ¸¦ ÀÜ¶à ¸¶½ÃÀÚ ³»Àϵµ ¿À´Ã °°ÀÌ Å©°Ô ³ÑÄ¡¸®¶ó ÇÏ´À´Ï¶ó
         ¡°Come," each one cries, "let me get wine! Let us drink our fill of beer! And tomorrow
         will be like today, or even far better."

¡â [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ÀÌ»ç¾ß 57Àå
¡ä [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ÀÌ»ç¾ß 55Àå
Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by ChanBi

¼­Ãá¿õ ¸ñ»ç[Rev. David Suh]

Best view at 1280x1024 ¡Þ 2008¨Ï All Rights Reserved.