|Home | ¼³±³ | ¸ñȸ Ä®·³ | ½ÅÇлó½Ä |¼º°æ°³·Ð(O.T) | ¼º°æ°³·Ð(N.T) | ¼Óµ¶¼º°æ | ÀÚÀ¯°Ô½ÃÆÇ | ¿µÈ¥ÀÇ ½°ÅÍ | ¸ÅÀϾÆħťƼ | ±³È¸¿ÍÀÌ´Ü | °ü¸®ÀÚ

[°³¿ª°³Á¤] ÀÌ»ç¾ß 60Àå
esther  2019-02-05 19:50:47 hit: 5,087

¡ÜÀÌ»ç¾ß 60Àå¡Ü

1. ÀϾ¶ó ºûÀ» ¹ßÇ϶ó ÀÌ´Â ³× ºûÀÌ À̸£·¶°í ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¿µ±¤ÀÌ ³× À§¿¡ ÀÓÇÏ¿´À½À̴϶ó
        ¡°Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the LORD rises upon you.

2. º¸¶ó ¾îµÒÀÌ ¶¥À» µ¤À» °ÍÀ̸ç įįÇÔÀÌ ¸¸¹ÎÀ» °¡¸®·Á´Ï¿Í ¿ÀÁ÷ ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­ ³× À§¿¡ ÀÓÇÏ½Ç °ÍÀ̸ç
        ±×ÀÇ ¿µ±¤ÀÌ ³× À§¿¡ ³ªÅ¸³ª¸®´Ï
        See, darkness covers the earth and thick darkness is over the peoples,
        but the LORD rises upon you and his glory appears over you.

3. ³ª¶óµéÀº ³× ºûÀ¸·Î, ¿ÕµéÀº ºñÄ¡´Â ³× ±¤¸íÀ¸·Î ³ª¾Æ¿À¸®¶ó
        Nations will come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your dawn.

4. ³× ´«À» µé¾î »ç¹æÀ» º¸¶ó ¹«¸®°¡ ´Ù ¸ð¿© ³×°Ô·Î ¿À´À´Ï¶ó ³× ¾ÆµéµéÀº ¸Õ °÷¿¡¼­ ¿À°Ú°í
        ³× µþµéÀº ¾È±â¾î ¿Ã °ÍÀ̶ó
        ¡°Lift up your eyes and look about you : All assemble and come to you;
        your sons come from afar, and your daughters are carried on the arm.

5. ±× ¶§¿¡ ³×°¡ º¸°í ±â»Û ºûÀ» ³»¸ç ³× ¸¶À½ÀÌ ³î¶ó°í ¶Ç ȭâÇϸ®´Ï ÀÌ´Â ¹Ù´ÙÀÇ ºÎ°¡ ³×°Ô·Î
        µ¹¾Æ¿À¸ç ÀÌ¹æ ³ª¶óµéÀÇ Àç¹°ÀÌ ³×°Ô·Î ¿ÈÀ̶ó
        Then you will look and be radiant, your heart will throb and swell with joy; the wealth on the
        seas will be brought to you, to you the riches of the nations will come.

6. Çã´ÙÇÑ ³«Å¸, ¹Ìµð¾È°ú ¿¡¹ÙÀÇ ¾î¸° ³«Å¸°¡ ³× °¡¿îµ¥¿¡ °¡µæÇÒ °ÍÀÌ¸ç ½º¹Ù »ç¶÷µéÀº
        ´Ù ±Ý°ú À¯ÇâÀ» °¡Áö°í ¿Í¼­ ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ Âù¼ÛÀ» ÀüÆÄÇÒ °ÍÀ̸ç
        Herds of camels will cover your land, young camels of Midian and ephah. And all from
        Sheba will come, bearing gold and incense and proclaiming the praise of the LORD.

7. °Ô´ÞÀÇ ¾ç ¹«¸®´Â ´Ù ³×°Ô·Î ¸ðÀÏ °ÍÀÌ¿ä ´À¹Ù¿êÀÇ ¼ý¾çÀº ³×°Ô °ø±ÞµÇ°í ³» Á¦´Ü¿¡ ¿Ã¶ó
        ±â²¨ÀÌ ¹ÞÀ½ÀÌ µÇ¸®´Ï ³»°¡ ³» ¿µ±¤ÀÇ ÁýÀ» ¿µÈ­·Ó°Ô Çϸ®¶ó
        All Kedar's flocks will be gathered to you, the rams of Nebaioth will serve you; they will be
        accepted as offerings on my altar, and I will adorn my glorious temple.

8. Àú ±¸¸§ °°ÀÌ, ºñµÑ±âµéÀÌ ±× º¸±ÝÀÚ¸®·Î ³¯¾Æ°¡´Â °Í °°ÀÌ ³¯¾Æ¿À´Â ÀÚµéÀÌ ´©±¸³Ä
        ¡°Who are these that fly along like clouds, like doves to their nests?

9. °ð ¼¶µéÀÌ ³ª¸¦ ¾Ó¸ÁÇÏ°í ´Ù½Ã½ºÀÇ ¹èµéÀÌ ¸ÕÀú À̸£µÇ ¸Õ °÷¿¡¼­ ³× ÀÚ¼Õ°ú ±×µéÀÇ Àº±ÝÀ»
        ¾Æ¿ï·¯ ½Æ°í ¿Í¼­ ³× Çϳª´Ô ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ À̸§¿¡ µå¸®·Á Çϸç À̽º¶ó¿¤ÀÇ °Å·èÇÑ ÀÌ¿¡°Ô
        µå¸®·Á ÇÏ´Â ÀÚµéÀ̶ó ÀÌ´Â ³»°¡ ³Ê¸¦ ¿µÈ­·Ó°Ô ÇÏ¿´À½À̶ó
        Surely the islands look to me; in the lead are the ships of Tarshish, bringing your sons
        from afar, with their silver and gold, to the honor of the LORD your God,
        the Holy One of Israel, for he has endowed you with splendor.

10. ³»°¡ ³ëÇÏ¿© ³Ê¸¦ ÃÆÀ¸³ª ÀÌÁ¦´Â ³ªÀÇ ÀºÇý·Î ³Ê¸¦ ºÒ½ÖÈ÷ ¿©°åÀºÁï À̹æÀεéÀÌ
         ³× ¼ºº®À» ½×À» °ÍÀÌ¿ä ±×µéÀÇ ¿ÕµéÀÌ ³Ê¸¦ ¼¶±æ °ÍÀ̸ç
         Foreigners will rebuil your walls, and their kings will serve you. Though in anger
         I struck you, in favor I will show you compassion.

11. ³× ¼º¹®ÀÌ Ç×»ó ¿­·Á Á־߷Π´ÝÈ÷Áö ¾Æ´ÏÇϸ®´Ï ÀÌ´Â »ç¶÷µéÀÌ ³×°Ô·Î ÀÌ¹æ ³ª¶óµéÀÇ Àç¹°À»
         °¡Á®¿À¸ç ±×µéÀÇ ¿ÕµéÀ» Æ÷·Î·Î À̲ø¾î ¿ÈÀ̶ó
         Your gates will always stand open, they will never be shut, day or night, so that men
         may bring you the wealth of the nations--their kings led in triumphal procession.

12. ³Ê¸¦ ¼¶±âÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ´Â ¹é¼º°ú ³ª¶ó´Â ÆĸêÇϸ®´Ï ±× ¹é¼ºµéÀº ¹Ýµå½Ã Áø¸êµÇ¸®¶ó
         For the nation or kingdom that will not serve you will perish; it will be utterly ruined.

13. ·¹¹Ù³íÀÇ ¿µ±¤ °ð À㳪¹«¿Í ¼Ò³ª¹«¿Í Ȳ¾ç¸ñÀÌ ÇÔ²² ³×°Ô À̸£·¯ ³» °Å·èÇÑ °÷À» ¾Æ¸§´ä°Ô ÇÒ °ÍÀ̸ç
         ³»°¡ ³ªÀÇ ¹ß µÑ °÷À» ¿µÈ­·Ó°Ô ÇÒ °ÍÀ̶ó
         ¡°The glory of Lebanon will come to you, the pine, the fir and the cypress together,
         to adorn the place of my sanctuary; and I will glorify the place of my feet.

14. ³Ê¸¦ ±«·ÓÈ÷´ø ÀÚÀÇ ÀÚ¼ÕÀÌ ¸öÀ» ±ÁÇô ³×°Ô ³ª¾Æ¿À¸ç ³Ê¸¦ ¸ê½ÃÇÏ´ø ¸ðµç ÀÚ°¡ ³× ¹ß ¾Æ·¡¿¡ ¾þµå·Á
         ³Ê¸¦ ÀÏÄÃ¾î ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¼ºÀ¾À̶ó, À̽º¶ó¿¤ÀÇ °Å·èÇÑ ÀÌÀÇ ½Ã¿ÂÀ̶ó Çϸ®¶ó
         The sons of your oppressors will come bowing before you; all who despise you will bow down
         at your feet and will call you the City of the LORD, Zion of the Holy One of Israel.

15. Àü¿¡´Â ³×°¡ ¹ö¸²À» ´çÇÏ¸ç ¹Ì¿òÀ» ´çÇÏ¿´À¸¹Ç·Î ³×°Ô·Î °¡´Â ÀÚ°¡ ¾ø¾ú´À³ª ÀÌÁ¦´Â
         ³»°¡ ³Ê¸¦ ¿µ¿øÇÑ ¾Æ¸§´Ù¿ò°ú ´ë´ëÀÇ ±â»ÝÀÌ µÇ°Ô Çϸ®´Ï
         ¡°Although you have been forsaken and hated, with no one traveling through,
         I will make you the everlasting pride and the joy of all generations.

16. ³×°¡ ÀÌ¹æ ³ª¶óµéÀÇ Á¥À» »¡¸ç ¹µ ¿ÕÀÇ Á¥À» »¡°í ³ª ¿©È£¿Í´Â ³× ±¸¿øÀÚ, ³× ±¸¼ÓÀÚ,
         ¾ß°öÀÇ Àü´ÉÀÚÀÎ ÁÙ ¾Ë¸®¶ó
         You will drink the milk of nations and be nursed at royal breasts. Then you will know that I,
         the LORD, am your Savior, your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob.

17. ³»°¡ ±ÝÀ» °¡Áö°í ³òÀ» ´ë½ÅÇϸç ÀºÀ» °¡Áö°í öÀ» ´ë½ÅÇÏ¸ç ³òÀ¸·Î ³ª¹«¸¦ ´ë½ÅÇϸç
         ö·Î µ¹À» ´ë½ÅÇϸç È­ÆòÀ» ¼¼¿ö °ü¿øÀ¸·Î »ïÀ¸¸ç °øÀǸ¦ ¼¼¿ö °¨µ¶À¸·Î »ïÀ¸¸®´Ï
         Instead of bronze I will bring you gold, and silver in place of iron. Instead of wood I will bring you
         bronze, and iron in place of stones. I will make peace your governor and righteousness your ruler.

18. ´Ù½Ã´Â °­Æ÷ÇÑ ÀÏÀÌ ³× ¶¥¿¡ µé¸®Áö ¾ÊÀ» °ÍÀÌ¿ä ȲÆó¿Í ÆĸêÀÌ ³× ±¹°æ ¾È¿¡ ´Ù½Ã ¾øÀ» °ÍÀ̸ç
         ³×°¡ ³× ¼ºº®À» ±¸¿øÀ̶ó, ³× ¼º¹®À» Âù¼ÛÀ̶ó ºÎ¸¦ °ÍÀ̶ó
         No longer will violence be heard in your land, nor ruin or destruction within your borders,
         but you will call your walls Salvation and your gates Praise.

19. ´Ù½Ã´Â ³·¿¡ ÇØ°¡ ³× ºûÀÌ µÇÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ¸ç ´Þµµ ³×°Ô ºûÀ» ºñÃßÁö ¾ÊÀ» °ÍÀÌ¿ä ¿ÀÁ÷ ¿©È£¿Í°¡
         ³×°Ô ¿µ¿øÇÑ ºûÀÌ µÇ¸ç ³× Çϳª´ÔÀÌ ³× ¿µ±¤ÀÌ µÇ¸®´Ï
         The sun will no more be your light by day, nor will the brightness of the moon shine on you,
         for the LORD will be your everlasting light, and your God will be your glory.

20. ´Ù½Ã´Â ³× ÇØ°¡ÁöÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ¸ç ³× ´ÞÀÌ ¹°·¯°¡Áö ¾Æ´ÏÇÒ °ÍÀº ¿©È£¿Í°¡ ³× ¿µ¿øÇÑ ºûÀÌ µÇ°í
         ³× ½½ÇÄÀÇ ³¯ÀÌ ³¡³¯ °ÍÀÓÀ̶ó
         Your sun will never set again, and your moon will wane no more; the LORD will be your
         everlasting light, and your days of sorrow will end.

21. ³× ¹é¼ºÀÌ ´Ù ÀÇ·Ó°Ô µÇ¾î ¿µ¿øÈ÷ ¶¥À» Â÷ÁöÇϸ®´Ï ±×µéÀº ³»°¡ ½ÉÀº °¡Áö¿ä ³»°¡ ¼ÕÀ¸·Î
         ¸¸µç °ÍÀ¸·Î¼­ ³ªÀÇ ¿µ±¤À» ³ªÅ¸³¾ °ÍÀÎÁï
         Then will all your people be righteous and they will possess the land forever. They are the
         shoot I have planted, the work of my hands, for the display of my splendor.

22. ±× ÀÛÀº ÀÚ°¡ õ ¸íÀ» ÀÌ·ç°Ú°í ±× ¾àÇÑ ÀÚ°¡ °­±¹À» ÀÌ·ê °ÍÀÌ¶ó ¶§°¡ µÇ¸é ³ª ¿©È£¿Í°¡ ¼ÓÈ÷ À̷縮¶ó
         The least of you will become a thousand, the smallest a mighty nation. I am the LORD;
         in its time I will do this swiftly."

¡â [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ÀÌ»ç¾ß 61Àå
¡ä [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ÀÌ»ç¾ß 59Àå
Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by ChanBi

¼­Ãá¿õ ¸ñ»ç[Rev. David Suh]

Best view at 1280x1024 ¡Þ 2008¨Ï All Rights Reserved.