|Home | ¼³±³ | ¸ñȸ Ä®·³ | ½ÅÇлó½Ä |¼º°æ°³·Ð(O.T) | ¼º°æ°³·Ð(N.T) | ¼Óµ¶¼º°æ | ÀÚÀ¯°Ô½ÃÆÇ | ¿µÈ¥ÀÇ ½°ÅÍ | ¸ÅÀϾÆħťƼ | ±³È¸¿ÍÀÌ´Ü | °ü¸®ÀÚ

[°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¿¡½º°Ö 22Àå
esther  2019-11-18 08:33:35 hit: 281

¡Ü¿¡½º°Ö 22Àå¡Ü

1. ¶Ç ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¸»¾¸ÀÌ ³»°Ô ÀÓÇÏ¿© À̸£½ÃµÇ
        The word of the LORD came to me :

2. ÀÎÀÚ¾ß ³×°¡ ½ÉÆÇÇÏ·Á´À³Ä ÀÌ ÇÇÈ기 ¼ºÀ¾À» ½ÉÆÇÇÏ·Á´À³Ä ±×¸®ÇÏ·Á°Åµç ÀÚ±âÀÇ ¸ðµç °¡ÁõÇÑ ÀÏÀ»
        ±×µéÀÌ ¾Ë°Ô Ç϶ó
        ¡°Son of man, will you judge her? Will you jude this city of bloodshed? Then confront her with
        all her detestable practices

3. ³Ê´Â ¸»Ç϶ó ÁÖ ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­ ÀÌ°°ÀÌ ¸»¾¸Çϼ̴À´Ï¶ó Àڱ⠰¡¿îµ¥¿¡ ÇǸ¦ Èê·Á ¹ú ¹ÞÀ» ¶§°¡ À̸£°Ô Çϸç
        ¿ì»óÀ» ¸¸µé¾î ½º½º·Î ´õ·´È÷´Â ¼º¾Æ
        and say : 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says : O city that brings on herself doom by shedding
        blood in her midst and defiles herself by making idols,

4. ³×°¡ È긮 ÇÇ·Î ¸»¹Ì¾Ï¾Æ ÁË°¡ ÀÖ°í ³×°¡ ¸¸µç ¿ì»óÀ¸·Î ¸»¹Ì¾Ï¾Æ ½º½º·Î ´õ·´ÇûÀ¸´Ï ³× ³¯ÀÌ °¡±î¿ü°í
        ³× ¿¬ÇÑÀÌ Ã¡µµ´Ù ±×·¯¹Ç·Î ³»°¡ ³Ê·Î À̹æÀÇ ´É¿åÀ» ¹ÞÀ¸¸ç ¸¸±¹ÀÇ Á¶·Õ °Å¸®°¡ µÇ°Ô ÇÏ¿´³ë¶ó
        you have become guilty because of the blood you have shed and have become defiled by the idols
        you have made. You have brought your days to a close, and the end of your years has come.
        Therefore I will make you an object of scorn to the nations and a laughingstock to all the countries.

5. ³Ê À̸§ÀÌ ´õ·´°í ¾îÁö·¯¿òÀÌ ¸¹Àº ÀÚ¿© °¡±î¿î ÀÚ³ª ¸Õ ÀÚ³ª ´Ù ³Ê¸¦ Á¶·ÕÇϸ®¶ó
        Those who are near and those who are far away will mock you, O infamous city, full of turmoil.

6. À̽º¶ó¿¤ ¸ðµç °í°üÀº °¢±â ±Ç¼¼´ë·Î ÇǸ¦ È긮·Á°í ³× °¡¿îµ¥¿¡ ÀÖ¾úµµ´Ù
        ¡°¡®See how each of the princes of Israel who are in you uses his power to shed blood.

7. ±×µéÀÌ ³× °¡¿îµ¥¿¡¼­ ºÎ¸ð¸¦ ¾÷½Å¿©°åÀ¸¸ç ³× °¡¿îµ¥¿¡¼­ ³ª±×³×¸¦ ÇдëÇÏ¿´À¸¸ç ³× °¡¿îµ¥¿¡¼­
        °í¾Æ¿Í °úºÎ¸¦ ÇØÇÏ¿´µµ´Ù
        In you they have treated father and mother with contempt; in you they have oppressed the alien
        and mistreated the fatherless and the widow.

8. ³Ê´Â ³ªÀÇ ¼º¹°µéÀ» ¾÷½Å¿©°åÀ¸¸ç ³ªÀÇ ¾È½ÄÀÏÀ» ´õ·´ÇûÀ¸¸ç
        You have despised my holy things and desecrated my Sabbaths.

9. ³× °¡¿îµ¥¿¡ ÇǸ¦ È긮·Á°í ÀÌ°£À» ºÙÀÌ´Â ÀÚµµ ÀÖ¾úÀ¸¸ç ³× °¡¿îµ¥¿¡ »ê À§¿¡¼­ Á¦¹°À» ¸Ô´Â ÀÚµµ
        ÀÖ¾úÀ¸¸ç ³× °¡¿îµ¥¿¡ À½ÇàÇÏ´Â ÀÚµµ ÀÖ¾úÀ¸¸ç
        In you are slanderous men bent on shedding blood; in you are those who eat at the mountain
        shrines and commit lewd acts.

10. ³× °¡¿îµ¥¿¡ Àڱ⠾ƹöÁöÀÇ ÇÏü¸¦ µå·¯³»´Â ÀÚµµ ÀÖ¾úÀ¸¸ç ³× °¡¿îµ¥¿¡ ¿ù°æÇÏ´Â ºÎÁ¤ÇÑ ¿©Àΰú
         °ü°èÇÏ´Â ÀÚµµ ÀÖ¾úÀ¸¸ç
         In you are those who dishonor their fathers' bed; in you are those who violate women during their
         period, when they are ceremonially unclean.

11. ¾î¶² »ç¶÷Àº ±× ÀÌ¿ôÀÇ ¾Æ³»¿Í °¡ÁõÇÑ ÀÏÀ» ÇàÇÏ¿´À¸¸ç ¾î¶² »ç¶÷Àº ±×ÀÇ ¸ç´À¸®¸¦ ´õ·´Çô À½ÇàÇÏ¿´À¸¸ç
         ³× °¡¿îµ¥¿¡ ¾î¶² »ç¶÷Àº ±× ÀڸŠ°ð ¾Æ¹öÁöÀÇ µþ°ú °ü°èÇÏ¿´À¸¸ç
         In you one man commits a detestable offense with his neighbor's wife, another shamefully defiles
         his daughter-in-law, and another violates his sister, his own father's daughter.

12. ³× °¡¿îµ¥¿¡ ÇǸ¦ È긮·Á°í ³ú¹°À» ¹Þ´Â ÀÚµµ ÀÖ¾úÀ¸¸ç ³×°¡ º¯µ·°ú ÀÌÀÚ¸¦ ¹Þ¾ÒÀ¸¸ç ÀÌÀÍÀ» ŽÇÏ¿©
         ÀÌ¿ôÀ» ¼Ó¿© »©¾Ñ¾ÒÀ¸¸ç ³ª¸¦ Àؾî¹ö·Èµµ´Ù ÁÖ ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¸»¾¸À̴϶ó
         In you men accept bribes to shed blood; you take usury and excessive interest and make unjust gain
         from your neighbors by extortion. And you have forgotten me, declares the Sovereign LORD.

13. ³×°¡ ºÒÀǸ¦ ÇàÇÏ¿© ÀÌÀÍÀ» ¾òÀº ÀÏ°ú ³× °¡¿îµ¥¿¡ ÇÇ È기 ÀÏ·Î ¸»¹Ì¾Ï¾Æ ³»°¡ ¼Õ»ÁÀ» ÃÆ´õ´Ï
         ¡°¡®I will surely strike my hands together at the unjust gain you have made and at the blood
         you have shed in your midst.

14. ³»°¡ ³×°Ô º¸ÀÀÇÏ´Â ³¯¿¡ ³× ¸¶À½ÀÌ °ßµð°Ú´À³Ä ³× ¼ÕÀÌ ÈûÀÌ ÀÖ°Ú´À³Ä ³ª ¿©È£¿Í°¡ ¸»ÇÏ¿´À¸´Ï
         ³»°¡ À̷縮¶ó
         Will your courage endure or your hands be strong in the day I deal with you? I the LORD have
         spoken, and I will do it.

15. ³»°¡ ³Ê¸¦ ¹µ ³ª¶ó °¡¿îµ¥¿¡ ÈðÀ¸¸ç °¢ ³ª¶ó¿¡ ÇìÄ¡°í ³ÊÀÇ ´õ·¯¿î °ÍÀ» ³× °¡¿îµ¥¿¡¼­ ¸êÇϸ®¶ó
         I will disperse you among the nations and scatter you through the countries;
         and I will put an end to your uncleanness.

16. ³×°¡ ÀڽŠ¶§¹®¿¡ ³ª¶óµéÀÇ ¸ñÀü¿¡¼­ ¼öÄ¡¸¦ ´çÇϸ®´Ï ³»°¡ ¿©È£¤Ç¾ÆÀÎ ÁÙ ¾Ë¸®¶ó Çϼ̴٠Ç϶ó
         When you have been defiled in the eyes of the nations, you will know that I am the LORD.'"

17. ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¸»¾¸ÀÌ ³»°Ô ÀÓÇÏ¿© À̸£½ÃµÇ
         Then the word of the LORD came to me :

18. ÀÎÀÚ¾ß À̽º¶ó¿¤ Á·¼ÓÀÌ ³»°Ô Â±â°¡ µÇ¾ú³ª´Ï °ð Ç®¹« ºÒ °¡¿îµ¥¿¡ ÀÖ´Â ³òÀ̳ª ÁÖ¼®À̳ª
         ¼è³ª ³³À̸ç ÀºÀÇ Â±â·Î´Ù
         ¡°Son of man, the house of Israel has become dross to me; all of them are the copper, tin, iron
         and lead left inside a furnace. They are but the dross of silver.

19. ±×·¯¹Ç·Î ÁÖ ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­ ÀÌ¿Í °°ÀÌ ¸»¾¸Çϼ̴À´Ï¶ó ³ÊÈñ°¡ ´Ù Â±â°¡ µÇ¾úÀºÁï ³»°¡ ³ÊÈñ¸¦
         ¿¹·ç»ì·½ °¡¿îµ¥·Î ¸ðÀ¸°í
         Therefore this is what the Sovereign LORD says : 'Because you have all become dross,
         I will gather you into Jerusalem.

20. »ç¶÷ÀÌ ÀºÀ̳ª ³òÀ̳ª ¼è³ª ³³À̳ª ÁÖ¼®À̳ª ¸ð¾Æ¼­ Ç®¹« ºÒ ¼Ó¿¡ ³Ö°í ºÒÀ» ºÒ¾î ³ìÀÌ´Â °Í °°ÀÌ
         ³»°¡ ³ë¿©¿ò°ú ºÐÀ¸·Î ³ÊÈñ¸¦ ¸ð¾Æ °Å±â¿¡ µÎ°í ³ìÀ̸®¶ó
         As men gather silver, copper, iron, lead and tin into a furnace to melt it with a fiery blast, so will
         I gather you in my anger and my wrath and put you inside the city and melt you.

21. ³»°¡ ³ÊÈñ¸¦ ¸ðÀ¸°í ³» ºÐ³ëÀÇ ºÒÀ» ³ÊÈñ¿¡°Ô ºÒ¸é ³ÊÈñ°¡ ±× °¡¿îµ¥¿¡¼­ ³ìµÇ
         I will gather you and I will blow on you with my fiery wrath, and you will be melted inside her.

22. ÀºÀÌ Ç®¹« ºÒ °¡¿îµ¥¿¡¼­ ³ì´Â °Í °°ÀÌ ³ÊÈñ°¡ ±× °¡¿îµ¥¿¡¼­ ³ìÀ¸¸®´Ï ³ª ¿©È£¿Í°¡ ºÐ³ë¸¦ ³ÊÈñ À§¿¡
         ½ñÀº ÁÙÀ» ³ÊÈñ°¡ ¾Ë¸®¶ó
         As silver is melted in a furnace, so you will be melted inside her, and you will know that
         I the LORD have poured out my wrath upon you.'"

23. ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¸»¾¸ÀÌ ³»°Ô ÀÓÇÏ¿© À̸£½ÃµÇ
         Again the word of the LORD came to me :

24. ÀÎÀÚ¾ß ³Ê´Â ±×¿¡°Ô À̸£±â¸¦ ³Ê´Â Á¤°áÇÔÀ» ¾òÁö ¸øÇÑ ¶¥ÀÌ¿ä Áø³ëÀÇ ³¯¿¡ ºñ¸¦ ¾òÁö ¸øÇÑ ¶¥À̷δ٠Ç϶ó
         ¡°Son of man, say to the land, 'You are a land that has had no rain or showers in the day of wrath.'

25. ±× °¡¿îµ¥¿¡¼­ ¼±ÁöÀÚµéÀÇ ¹Ý¿ªÇÔÀÌ ¿ì´Â »çÀÚ°¡ À½½Ä¹°À» ¿òÅ´°°¾Òµµ´Ù ±×µéÀÌ »ç¶÷ÀÇ ¿µÈ¥À» »ïÄ×À¸¸ç
         Àç»ê°ú º¸¹°À» Å»ÃëÇÏ¸ç °úºÎ¸¦ ±× °¡¿îµ¥¿¡ ¸¹°Ô ÇÏ¿´À¸¸ç
         There is a conspiracy of her princes within her like a roaring lion tearing its prey; they devour
         people, take treasures and precious things and make many widows within her.

26. ±× Á¦»çÀåµéÀº ³» À²¹ýÀ» ¹üÇÏ¿´À¸¸ç ³ªÀÇ ¼º¹°À» ´õ·´ÇûÀ¸¸ç °Å·èÇÔ°ú ¼ÓµÈ °ÍÀ» ±¸º°ÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ¿´À¸¸ç
         ºÎÁ¤ÇÔ°ú Á¤ÇÑ °ÍÀ» »ç¶÷ÀÌ ±¸º°ÇÏ°Ô ÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ¿´À¸¸ç ±×ÀÇ ´«À» °¡¸®¾î ³ªÀÇ ¾È½ÄÀÏÀ» º¸Áö
         ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ¿´À¸¹Ç·Î ³»°¡ ±×µé °¡¿îµ¥¿¡¼­ ´õ·´ÈûÀ» ¹Þ¾Ò´À´Ï¶ó
         Her priests do violence to my law and profane my holy things; they do not distinguish between the
         holy and the common; they teach that there is no difference between the unclean and the clean;
         and they shut their eyes to the keeping of my Sabbaths, so that I am profaned among them.

27. ±× °¡¿îµ¥¿¡ ±× °í°üµéÀº À½½Ä¹°À» »ïÅ°´Â À̸® °°¾Æ¼­ ºÒÀÇÇÑ ÀÌÀÍÀ» ¾òÀ¸·Á°í ÇǸ¦ Èê·Á ¿µÈ¥À» ¸êÇÏ°Å´Ã
         Her officials within her are like wolves tearing their prey; they shed blood and kill people to make
         unjust gain.

28. ±× ¼±ÁöÀÚµéÀÌ ±×µéÀ» À§ÇÏ¿© ȸ¸¦ Ä¥ÇÏ°í ½º½º·Î ÇãźÇÑ ÀÌ»óÀ» º¸¸ç °ÅÁþ º¹¼úÀ» ÇàÇÏ¸ç ¿©È£¿Í°¡
         ¸»ÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ¿´¾îµµ ÁÖ ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­ ÀÌ°°ÀÌ ¸»¾¸Çϼ̴À´Ï¶ó ÇÏ¿´À¸¸ç
         Her prophets whitewash these deeds for them by false visions and lying divinations. They say,
         'This is what the Sovereign LORD says'--when the LORD has not spoken.

29. ÀÌ ¶¥ ¹é¼ºÀº Æ÷¾ÇÇÏ°í °­Å»À» ÀÏ»ï°í °¡³­ÇÏ°í ±ÃÇÌÇÑ ÀÚ¸¦ ¾ÐÁ¦ÇÏ°í ³ª±×³×¸¦ ºÎ´çÇÏ°Ô ÇдëÇÏ¿´À¸¹Ç·Î
         The peoples of the land practice extortion and commit robbery; they oppress the poor and needy
         and mistreat the alien, denying them justice.

30. ÀÌ ¶¥À» À§ÇÏ¿© ¼ºÀ» ½×À¸¸ç ¼º ¹«³ÊÁø µ¥¸¦ ¸·¾Æ ¼­¼­ ³ª·Î ÇÏ¿©±Ý ¸êÇÏÁö ¸øÇÏ°Ô ÇÒ »ç¶÷À»
         ³»°¡ ±× °¡¿îµ¥¿¡¼­ ã´Ù°¡ ãÁö ¸øÇÏ¿´À¸¹Ç·Î
         ¡°I looked for a man among them who would build up the wall and stand before me in the gap
         on behalf of the land so I would not have to destroy it, but I found none.

31. ³»°¡ ³» ºÐ³ë¸¦ ±×µé À§¿¡ ½ñÀ¸¸ç ³» Áø³ëÀÇ ºÒ·Î ¸êÇÏ¿© ±×µé ÇàÀ§´ë·Î ±×µé ¸Ó¸®¿¡ º¸ÀÀÇÏ¿´´À´Ï¶ó
         ÁÖ ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¸»¾¸À̴϶ó
         So I will pour out my wrath on them and consume them with my fiery anger, bringing down on
         their own heads all they have done, declares the Sovereign LORD."

¡â [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¿¡½º°Ö 23Àå
¡ä [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¿¡½º°Ö 21Àå
Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by ChanBi

¼­Ãá¿õ ¸ñ»ç[Rev. David Suh]

Best view at 1280x1024 ¡Þ 2008¨Ï All Rights Reserved.