|Home | ¼³±³ | ¸ñȸ Ä®·³ | ½ÅÇлó½Ä |¼º°æ°³·Ð(O.T) | ¼º°æ°³·Ð(N.T) | ¼Óµ¶¼º°æ | ÀÚÀ¯°Ô½ÃÆÇ | ¿µÈ¥ÀÇ ½°ÅÍ | ¸ÅÀϾÆħťƼ | ±³È¸¿ÍÀÌ´Ü | °ü¸®ÀÚ

[°³¿ª°³Á¤] ´Ù´Ï¿¤ 12Àå
esther  2020-04-16 21:49:56 hit: 373

¡Ü´Ù´Ï¿¤ 12Àå¡Ü

1. ±× ¶§¿¡ ³× ¹ÎÁ·À» È£À§ÇÏ´Â Å« ±ºÁÖ ¹Ì°¡¿¤ÀÌ ÀϾ °ÍÀÌ¿ä ¶Ç È¯³­ÀÌ ÀÖÀ¸¸®´Ï ÀÌ´Â °³±¹ ÀÌ·¡·Î ±× ¶§±îÁö
        ¾ø´ø ȯ³­ÀÏ °ÍÀÌ¸ç ±× ¶§¿¡ ³× ¹é¼º Áß Ã¥¿¡ ±â·ÏµÈ ¸ðµç ÀÚ°¡ ±¸¿øÀ» ¹ÞÀ» °ÍÀ̶ó
        ¡°At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of
        distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your
        people--everyone whose name is found written in the book--will be delivered.

2. ¶¥ÀÇ Æ¼²ø °¡¿îµ¥¿¡¼­ ÀÚ´Â ÀÚ Áß¿¡¼­ ¸¹Àº »ç¶÷ÀÌ ±ú¾î³ª ¿µ»ýÀ» ¹Þ´Â ÀÚµµ ÀÖ°Ú°í ¼öÄ¡¸¦ ´çÇÏ¿©¼­
        ¿µ¿øÈ÷ ºÎ²ô·¯¿òÀ» ´çÇÒ ÀÚµµ ÀÖÀ» °ÍÀ̸ç
        Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake : some to everlasting life, others to
        shame and everlasting contempt.

3. ÁöÇý ÀÖ´Â ÀÚ´Â ±ÃâÀÇ ºû°ú °°ÀÌ ºû³¯ °ÍÀÌ¿ä ¸¹Àº »ç¶÷À» ¿ÇÀº µ¥·Î µ¹¾Æ¿À°Ô ÇÑ ÀÚ´Â º°°ú °°ÀÌ
        ¿µ¿øÅä·Ï ºû³ª¸®¶ó
        Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to
        righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever.

4. ´Ù´Ï¿¤¾Æ ¸¶Áö¸· ¶§±îÁö ÀÌ ¸»À» °£¼öÇÏ°í ÀÌ ±ÛÀ» ºÀÇÔÇÏ¶ó ¸¹Àº »ç¶÷ÀÌ »¡¸® ¿Õ·¡Çϸç Áö½ÄÀÌ ´õÇϸ®¶ó
        But you, Daniel, close up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go
        here and there to increase knowledge."

5. ³ª ´Ù´Ï¿¤ÀÌ º»Áï ´Ù¸¥ µÎ »ç¶÷ÀÌ ÀÖ¾î Çϳª´Â °­ ÀÌÂÊ ¾ð´ö¿¡ ¼¹°í Çϳª´Â °­ ÀúÂÊ ¾ð´ö¿¡ ¼¹´õ´Ï
        Then I, Daniel, looked, and there before me stood two others, one on this bank of the river
        and one on the opposite bank.

6. ±× Áß¿¡ Çϳª°¡ ¼¼¸¶Æ÷ ¿ÊÀ» ÀÔÀº ÀÚ °ð °­¹° À§ÂÊ¿¡ ÀÖ´Â ÀÚ¿¡°Ô À̸£µÇ ÀÌ ³î¶ó¿î ÀÏÀÇ ³¡ÀÌ
        ¾î´À ¶§±îÁö³Ä ÇÏ´õ¶ó
        One of them said to them man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river,
         "How long will it be before these astonishing things are fulfilled?"

7. ³»°¡ µéÀºÁï ±× ¼¼¸¶Æ÷ ¿ÊÀ» ÀÔ°í °­¹° À§ÂÊ¿¡ ÀÖ´Â ÀÚ°¡ ÀÚ±âÀÇ ÁÂ¿ì ¼ÕÀ» µé¾î ÇÏ´ÃÀ» ÇâÇÏ¿© ¿µ¿øÈ÷
        »ì¾Æ °è½Ã´Â À̸¦ °¡¸®ÄÑ ¸Í¼¼ÇÏ¿© À̸£µÇ ¹Ýµå½Ã ÇÑ ¶§ µÎ¶§ ¹Ý ¶§¸¦ Áö³ª¼­ ¼ºµµÀÇ ±Ç¼¼°¡
        ´Ù ±úÁö±â±îÁöÀÌ´Ï ±×·¸°Ô µÇ¸é ÀÌ ¸ðµç ÀÏÀÌ ´Ù ³¡³ª¸®¶ó ÇÏ´õ¶ó
        The man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, lifted his right hand and his
        left hand toward heaven, and I heard him swear by him who lives forever, saying, "It will be
        for a time, times and half a time. When the power of the holy people has been finally broken,
        all these things will be completed."

8. ³»°¡ µè°íµµ ±ú´ÝÁö ¸øÇÑÁö¶ó ³»°¡ À̸£µÇ ³» ÁÖ¿© ÀÌ ¸ðµç ÀÏÀÇ °á±¹ÀÌ ¾î¶°ÇÏ°Ú³ªÀ̱î ÇÏ´Ï
        I heard, but I did not understand. So I asked, "My lord, what will the outcome of all this be?"

9. ±×°¡ À̸£µÇ ´Ù´Ï¿¤¾Æ °¥Áö¾î´Ù ÀÌ ¸»Àº ¸¶Áö¸· ¶§±îÁö °£¼öÇÏ°í ºÀÇÔÇÒ °ÍÀÓÀ̴϶ó
        He replied, "Go your way, Daniel, because the words are closed up and sealed until the time of the end.

10. ¸¹Àº »ç¶÷ÀÌ ¿¬´ÜÀ» ¹Þ¾Æ ½º½º·Î Á¤°áÇÏ°Ô Çϸç Èñ°Ô ÇÒ °ÍÀ̳ª ¾ÇÇÑ »ç¶÷Àº ¾ÇÀ» ÇàÇϸ®´Ï ¾ÇÇÑ ÀÚ´Â
         ¾Æ¹«°Íµµ ±ú´ÝÁö ¸øÇ쵂 ¿ÀÁ÷ ÁöÇý ÀÖ´Â ÀÚ´Â ±ú´ÞÀ¸¸®¶ó
         Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked.
         None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise understand.

11. ¸ÅÀÏ µå¸®´Â Á¦»ç¸¦ ÆóÇÏ¸ç ¸ê¸ÁÇÏ°Ô ÇÒ °¡ÁõÇÑ °ÍÀ» ¼¼¿ï ¶§ºÎÅÍ ÃµÀ̹鱸½Ê ÀÏÀ» Áö³¾ °ÍÀÌ¿ä
         ¡°From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes
         desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days.

12. ±â´Ù·Á¼­ õ»ï¹é»ï½Ê¿À ÀϱîÁö À̸£´Â ±× »ç¶÷Àº º¹ÀÌ ÀÖÀ¸¸®¶ó
         Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days.

13. ³Ê´Â °¡¼­ ¸¶Áö¸·À» ±â´Ù¸®¶ó ÀÌ´Â ³×°¡ Æò¾ÈÈ÷ ½¬´Ù°¡ ³¡³¯¿¡´Â ³× ¸òÀ» ´©¸± °ÍÀÓÀ̶ó
         ¡°As for you, go your way till the end. You will rest, and then at the end of the days
        you will rise to receive your allotted inheritance."

¡â [°³¿ª°³Á¤] È£¼¼¾Æ 1Àå
¡ä [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ´Ù´Ï¿¤ 11Àå
Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by ChanBi

¼­Ãá¿õ ¸ñ»ç[Rev. David Suh]

Best view at 1280x1024 ¡Þ 2008¨Ï All Rights Reserved.