|Home | ¼³±³ | ¸ñȸ Ä®·³ | ½ÅÇлó½Ä |¼º°æ°³·Ð(O.T) | ¼º°æ°³·Ð(N.T) | ¼Óµ¶¼º°æ | ÀÚÀ¯°Ô½ÃÆÇ | ¿µÈ¥ÀÇ ½°ÅÍ | ¸ÅÀϾÆħťƼ | ±³È¸¿ÍÀÌ´Ü | °ü¸®ÀÚ

[°³¿ª°³Á¤] ½º¹Ù³Ä 1Àå
esther  2020-10-21 23:14:09 hit: 365

¡Ü½º¹Ù³Ä 1Àå¡Ü

1. ¾Æ¸óÀÇ ¾Æµé À¯´Ù ¿Õ ¿ä½Ã¾ßÀÇ ½Ã´ë¿¡ ½º¹Ù³Ä¿¡°Ô ÀÓÇÑ ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¸»¾¸ÀÌ¶ó ½º¹Ù³Ä´Â È÷½º±â¾ßÀÇ Çö¼ÕÀÌ¿ä
        ¾Æ¸¶·ªÀÇ Áõ¼ÕÀÌ¿ä ±×´Ù·ªÀÇ ¼ÕÀÚ¿ä ±¸½ÃÀÇ ¾ÆµéÀ̾ú´õ¶ó
        The word of the LORD that came to Zephaniah son of Cushi, the son of Gedaliah, the son of Amariah,
        the son of Hezekiah, during the reign of Josiah son of Amon king of Judah :

2. ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­ À̸£½ÃµÇ ³»°¡ ¶¥ À§¿¡¼­ ¸ðµç °ÍÀ» Áø¸êÇϸ®¶ó
        ¡°I will sweep away everything from the face of the earth," declares the LORD.

3. ³»°¡ »ç¶÷°ú Áü½ÂÀ» Áø¸êÇÏ°í °øÁßÀÇ »õ¿Í ¹Ù´ÙÀÇ °í±â¿Í °ÅÄ¡°Ô ÇÏ´Â °Í°ú ¾ÇÀεéÀ» ¾Æ¿ï·¯ Áø¸êÇÒ °ÍÀ̶ó
        ³»°¡ »ç¶÷À» ¶¥ À§¿¡¼­ ¸êÀýÇϸ®¶ó ³ª ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¸»À̴϶ó
        ¡°I will sweep away both men and animals; I will sweep away the birds of the air and the fish of the sea. The
        wicked will have only heaps of rubble when I cut off man from the face of the earth," declares the LORD.

4. ³»°¡ À¯´Ù¿Í ¿¹·ç»ì·½ÀÇ ¸ðµç Áֹεé À§¿¡ ¼ÕÀ» Æì¼­ ³²¾ÆÀÖ´Â ¹Ù¾ËÀ» ±× °÷¿¡¼­ ¸êÀýÇÏ¸ç ±×¸¶¸²À̶õ À̸§°ú
        ¹× ±× Á¦»çÀåµéÀ» ¾Æ¿ï·¯ ¸êÀýÇϸç
        ¡°I will stretch out my hand against Judah and against all who live in Jerusalem. I will cut off from this place
        every remnant of Baal, the names of the pagan and the idolatrous priests--

5. ¶Ç ÁöºØ¿¡¼­ ÇÏ´ÃÀÇ ¹µ º°¿¡°Ô °æ¹èÇÏ´Â ÀÚµé°ú °æ¹èÇÏ¸ç ¿©È£¿Í²² ¸Í¼¼Çϸ鼭 ¸»°¨À» °¡¸®ÄÑ ¸Í¼¼ÇÏ´Â ÀÚµé°ú
        those who bow down on the roofs to worship the starry host, those who bow down and swear by the LORD
        and who also swear by Molech,

6. ¿©È£¿Í¸¦ ¹è¹ÝÇÏ°í µû¸£Áö ¾Æ´ÏÇÑ ÀÚµé°ú ¿©È£¿Í¸¦ ãÁöµµ ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ¸ç ±¸ÇÏÁöµµ ¾Æ´ÏÇÑ ÀÚµéÀ» ¸êÀýÇϸ®¶ó
        those who turn back from following the LORD and neither seek the LORD nor inquire of him.

7. ÁÖ ¿©È£¿Í ¾Õ¿¡¼­ ÀáÀáÇÒÁö¾î´Ù ÀÌ´Â ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ³¯ÀÌ °¡±î¿üÀ¸¹Ç·Î ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­ Èñ»ýÀ» ÁغñÇÏ°í
        ±×°¡ ûÇÒ ÀÚµéÀ» ±¸º°ÇϼÌÀ½À̴϶ó
        Be silent before the Sovereign LORD, for the day of the LORD is near. The LORD has prepared a sacrifice;
        he has consecrated those he has invited.

8. ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ Èñ»ýÀÇ ³¯¿¡ ³»°¡ ¹æ¹éµé°ú ¿ÕÀÚµé°ú À̹æÀÎÀÇ ¿ÊÀ» ÀÔÀº ÀÚµéÀ» ¹úÇÒ °ÍÀ̸ç
        On the day of the LORD'S sacrifice I will punish the princes and the king's sons and all those clad
        in foreign clothes.

9. ±× ³¯¿¡ ¹®ÅÎÀ» ¶Ù¾î³Ñ¾î¼­ Æ÷¾Ç°ú °ÅÁþÀ» ÀÚ±â ÁÖÀÎÀÇ Áý¿¡ ä¿î ÀÚµéÀ» ³»°¡ ¹úÇϸ®¶ó
        On that day I will punish all who avoid stepping on the threshold; who fill the temple of their gods
        with violence and deceit.

10. ³ª ¿©È£¿Í°¡ ¸»Çϳë¶ó ±× ³¯¿¡ ¾î¹®¿¡¼­´Â ºÎ¸£Â¢´Â ¼Ò¸®°¡, Á¦ ÀÌ ±¸¿ª¿¡¼­´Â ¿ïÀ½ ¼Ò¸®°¡,
         ÀÛÀº »êµé¿¡¼­´Â ¹«³ÊÁö´Â ¼Ò¸®°¡ ÀϾ¸®¶ó
         ¡°On that day," declares the LORD," a cry will go up from the Fish Gate, wailing from the New Quarter,
         and a loud crash from the hills.

11. ¸·µ¥½º Áֹεé¾Æ ³ÊÈñ´Â ½½ÇÇ ¿ï¶ó °¡³ª¾È ¹é¼ºÀÌ ´Ù ÆиÁÇÏ°í ÀºÀ» °Å·¡ÇÏ´Â ÀÚµéÀÌ ²÷¾îÁ³À½À̶ó
         Wail, you who live in the market district; all your merchants will be wiped out, all who trade with silver
         will be ruined.

12. ±× ¶§¿¡ ³»°¡ ¿¹·ç»ì·½¿¡¼­ Â±â °°ÀÌ °¡¶ó¾É¾Æ¼­ ¸¶À½¼Ó¿¡ ½º½º·Î À̸£±â¸¦ ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­´Â º¹µµ ³»¸®Áö
         ¾Æ´ÏÇϽøç È­µµ ³»¸®Áö ¾Æ´ÏÇϽø®¶ó ÇÏ´Â ÀÚ¸¦ µîºÒ·Î µÎ·ç ã¾Æ ¹úÇϸ®´Ï
         At that time I will search Jerusalem with lamps and punish those who are complacent, who are like wine left
         on its dregs, who think, 'The LORD will do nothing, either good or bad.'

13. ±×µéÀÇ Àç¹°ÀÌ ³ë·«µÇ¸ç ±×µéÀÇ ÁýÀÌ È²ÆóÇÒ °ÍÀ̶ó ±×µéÀÌ ÁýÀ» °ÇÃàÇϳª °Å±â¿¡ »ìÁö ¸øÇϸç Æ÷µµ¿øÀ»
         °¡²Ù³ª ±× Æ÷µµÁÖ¸¦ ¸¶½ÃÁö ¸øÇϸ®¶ó
         Their wealth will be plundered, their houses demolished. They will build houses but not live in them;
         they will plant vineyards but not drink the wine.

14. ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ Å« ³¯ÀÌ °¡±õµµ´Ù °¡±õ°íµµ ºü¸£µµ´Ù ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ³¯ÀÇ ¼Ò¸®·Î´Ù ¿ë»ç°¡ °Å±â¼­ ½ÉÈ÷ ½½ÇÇ ¿ì´Âµµ´Ù
         ¡®The great day of the LORD is near--near and coming quickly. Listen! The cry on the day of the LORD
         will be bitter, the shouting of the warrior there.

15. ±×³¯Àº ºÐ³ëÀÇ ³¯ÀÌ¿ä ȯ³­°ú °íÅëÀÇ ³¯ÀÌ¿ä ȲÆó¿Í ÆиÁÀÇ ³¯ÀÌ¿ä įįÇÏ°í ¾îµÎ¿î ³¯ÀÌ¿ä ±¸¸§°ú
         Èæ¾ÏÀÇ ³¯ÀÌ¿ä
         That day will be a day of wrath, a day of distress and anguish, a day of trouble and ruin, a day of darkness
         and gloom, a day of clouds and blackness,

16. ³ªÆÈÀ» ºÒ¾î °æ°íÇÏ¸ç °ß°íÇÑ ¼ºÀ¾µéÀ» Ä¡¸ç ³ôÀº ¸Á´ë¸¦ Ä¡´Â ³¯À̷δÙ
        a day of trumpet and battle cry against the fortified cities and against the corner towers.

17. ³»°¡ »ç¶÷µé¿¡°Ô °í³­À» ³»·Á ¸ÍÀÎ °°ÀÌ ÇàÇÏ°Ô Çϸ®´Ï ÀÌ´Â ±×µéÀÌ ³ª ¿©È£¿Í²² ¹üÁËÇÏ¿´À½À̶ó
         ¶Ç ±×µéÀÇ ÇÇ´Â ½ñ¾ÆÁ®¼­ Ƽ²ø °°ÀÌ µÇ¸ç ±×µéÀÇ »ìÀº ºÐÅä °°ÀÌ µÉÁö¶ó
         I will bring distress on the people and they will walk like blind men, because they have sinned against
         the LORD. Their blood will be poured out like dust and their entrails like filth.

18. ±×µéÀÇ Àº°ú ±ÝÀÌ ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ºÐ³ëÀÇ ³¯¿¡ ´ÉÈ÷ ±×µéÀ» °ÇÁöÁö ¸øÇÒ °ÍÀ̸ç ÀÌ ¿Â ¶¥ÀÌ ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ÁúÅõÀÇ
         ºÒ¿¡ »ïÄÑÁö¸®´Ï ÀÌ´Â ¿©È£¿Í°¡ ÀÌ ¶¥ ÁÖ¹ÎÀ» ¸êÀýÇ쵂 ³î¶ø°Ô ¸êÀýÇÒ °ÍÀÓÀ̶ó
         Neither their silver nor their gold will be able to save them on the day of the LORD'S wrath. In the fire of his
         jealousy the whole world wil be consumed, for he will make a sudden end of all who live in the earth."

¡â [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ½º¹Ù³Ä 2Àå
¡ä [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ÇϹڱ¹ 3Àå
Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by ChanBi

¼­Ãá¿õ ¸ñ»ç[Rev. David Suh]

Best view at 1280x1024 ¡Þ 2008¨Ï All Rights Reserved.