|Home | ¼³±³ | ¸ñȸ Ä®·³ | ½ÅÇлó½Ä |¼º°æ°³·Ð(O.T) | ¼º°æ°³·Ð(N.T) | ¼Óµ¶¼º°æ | ÀÚÀ¯°Ô½ÃÆÇ | ¿µÈ¥ÀÇ ½°ÅÍ | ¸ÅÀϾÆħťƼ | ±³È¸¿ÍÀÌ´Ü | °ü¸®ÀÚ

[°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¿äÇѺ¹À½ 5Àå
esther  2021-12-02 19:39:14 hit: 392

¡Ü¿äÇѺ¹À½ 5Àå¡Ü

1. ±× ÈÄ¿¡ À¯´ëÀÎÀÇ ¸íÀýÀÌ µÇ¾î ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ ¿¹·ç»ì·½¿¡ ¿Ã¶ó°¡½Ã´Ï¶ó
       Some time later, Jesus went up to Jerusalem for a feast of the Jews.

2. ¡Û¿¹·ç»ì·½¿¡ ÀÖ´Â ¾ç¹® °ç¿¡ È÷ºê¸® ¸»·Î º£µ¥½ºÅ¸¶ó ÇÏ´Â ¸øÀÌ Àִµ¥ °Å±âÇà°¢ ´Ù¼¸ÀÌ ÀÖ°í
       Now these is in Jerusalem near the Sheep Gate a pool, which in Aramaic is called Bethesda and which is
       surrounded by five covered colonnaded.

3. ±× ¾È¿¡ ¸¹Àº º´ÀÚ, ¸ÍÀÎ, ´Ù¸® Àú´Â »ç¶÷, Ç÷±â ¸¶¸¥ »ç¶÷µéÀÌ ´©¿ö [¹°ÀÇ ¿òÁ÷ÀÓÀ» ±â´Ù¸®´Ï
       Here a great number of disabled people used to lie--the blind, the lame, the paralyzed.

4. À̴ õ»ç°¡ °¡²û ¸ø¿¡ ³»·Á¿Í ¹°À» ¿òÁ÷ÀÌ°Ô Çϴµ¥ ¿òÁ÷ÀÎ ÈÄ¿¡ ¸ÕÀú µé¾î°¡´Â ÀÚ´Â ¾î¶² º´¿¡ °É·ÈµçÁö
       ³´°Ô µÊÀÌ·¯¶ó]

5. °Å±â ¼­¸¥¿©´ü ÇØ µÈ º´ÀÚ°¡ ÀÖ´õ¶ó
       One who was there had been an invalid for thirty--eight years.

6. ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ ±× ´©¿î °ÍÀ» º¸½Ã°í º´ÀÌ ¹ú½á ¿À·¡µÈ ÁÙ ¾Æ½Ã°í À̸£½ÃµÇ ³×°¡ ³´°íÀÚ ÇÏ´À³Ä
       When Jesus saw him lying there and learned that he had been in this condition for a long time, he asked him,
       "Do you want to get well?"

7. º´ÀÚ°¡ ´ë´äÇ쵂 ÁÖ¿© ¹°ÀÌ ¿òÁ÷ÀÏ ¶§¿¡ ³ª¸¦ ¸ø¿¡ ³Ö¾î ÁÖ´Â »ç¶÷ÀÌ ¾ø¾î ³»°¡ °¡´Â µ¿¾È¿¡ ´Ù¸¥ »ç¶÷ÀÌ
       ¸ÕÀú ³»·Á°¡³ªÀÌ´Ù
       ¡°Sir," the invalid replied, "I have no one to help me into the pool when the water is stirred. While I am trying
       to get in, someone else goes down ahead of me."

8. ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ À̸£½ÃµÇ ÀϾ ³× ÀÚ¸®¸¦ µé°í °É¾î°¡¶ó ÇϽôÏ
       Then Jesus said to him, "Get up! Pick up your mat and walk."

9. ±× »ç¶÷ÀÌ °ð ³ª¾Æ¼­ ÀÚ¸®¸¦ µé°í °É¾î°¡´Ï¶ó ¡ÛÀÌ ³¯Àº ¾È½ÄÀÏÀÌ´Ï
       At once the man was cured; he picked up his mat and walked. The day on which this took place was a
       Sabbath,

10. À¯´ëÀεéÀÌ º´ ³ªÀº »ç¶÷¿¡°Ô À̸£µÇ ¾È½ÄÀÏÀε¥ ³×°¡ ÀÚ¸®¸¦ µé°í °¡´Â °ÍÀÌ ¿ÇÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇϴ϶ó
        and so the Jews said to the man who had been healed, "It is the Sabbath; the law forbids you to carry
        your mat."

11. ´ë´äÇ쵂 ³ª¸¦ ³´°Ô ÇÑ ±×°¡ ÀÚ¸®¸¦ µé°í °É¾î°¡¶ó ÇÏ´õ¶ó ÇÏ´Ï
        But he replied, "The man who made me well said to me, 'Pick up your mat and walk.'"

12. ±×µéÀÌ ¹¯µÇ ³Ê¿¡°Ô ÀÚ¸®¸¦ µé°í °É¾î°¡¶ó ÇÑ »ç¶÷ÀÌ ´©±¸³Ä ÇϵÇ
        So they asked him, "Who is this fellow who told you to pick it up and walk?"

13. °íħÀ» ¹ÞÀº »ç¶÷Àº ±×°¡ ´©±¸ÀÎÁö ¾ËÁö ¸øÇÏ´Ï ÀÌ´Â °Å±â »ç¶÷ÀÌ ¸¹À¸¹Ç·Î ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ ÀÌ¹Ì ÇÇÇϼÌÀ½À̶ó
        The man who was healed had no idea who it was, for Jesus had slipped away into the crowd that was there.

14. ±× ÈÄ¿¡ ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ ¼ºÀü¿¡¼­ ±× »ç¶÷À» ¸¸³ª À̸£½ÃµÇ º¸¶ó ³×°¡ ³ª¾ÒÀ¸´Ï ´õ ½ÉÇÑ °ÍÀÌ »ý±âÁö ¾Ê°Ô
        ´Ù½Ã´Â Á˸¦ ¹üÇÏÁö ¸»¶ó ÇϽôÏ
        Later Jesus found him at the temple and said to him, "See, you are well again. Stop sinning or something
        worse may happen to you."

15. ±× »ç¶÷ÀÌ À¯´ëÀε鿡°Ô °¡¼­ Àڱ⸦ °íÄ£ ÀÌ´Â ¿¹¼ö¶ó Çϴ϶ó
       The man went away and told the Jews that it was Jesus who had made him well.

16. ±×·¯¹Ç·Î ¾È½ÄÀÏ¿¡ ÀÌ·¯ÇÑ ÀÏÀ» ÇàÇϽŴ٠ÇÏ¿© À¯´ëÀεéÀÌ ¿¹¼ö¸¦ ¹ÚÇØÇÏ°Ô µÈÁö¶ó
        So, because Jesus was doing these things on the Sabbath, the Jews persecuted him.

17. ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ ±×µé¿¡°Ô À̸£½ÃµÇ ³» ¾Æ¹öÁö²²¼­ ÀÌÁ¦±îÁö ÀÏÇÏ½Ã´Ï ³ªµµ ÀÏÇÑ´Ù ÇϽøÅ
        Jesus said to them, "My Father is always at his work to this very day, and I, too, am working."

18. À¯´ëÀεéÀÌ ÀÌ·Î ¸»¹Ì¾Ï¾Æ ´õ¿í ¿¹¼ö¸¦ Á×ÀÌ°íÀÚ ÇÏ´Ï ÀÌ´Â ¾È½ÄÀÏÀ» ¹üÇÒ »Ó¸¸ ¾Æ´Ï¶ó Çϳª´ÔÀ» ÀÚ±âÀÇ
        Ä£ ¾Æ¹öÁö¶ó ÇÏ¿© Àڱ⸦ Çϳª´Ô°ú µ¿µîÀ¸·Î »ïÀ¸½ÉÀÌ·¯¶ó
        For this reason the Jews tried all the harder to kill him, not only was he breaking the Sabbath, but he was
        even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God.

19. ¡Û±×·¯¹Ç·Î ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ ±×µé¿¡°Ô À̸£½ÃµÇ ³»°¡ Áø½Ç·Î Áø½Ç·Î ³ÊÈñ¿¡°Ô À̸£³ë´Ï ¾ÆµéÀÌ ¾Æ¹öÁö²²¼­ ÇϽôÂ
        ÀÏÀ» º¸Áö ¾Ê°í´Â ¾Æ¹« °Íµµ ½º½º·Î ÇÒ ¼ö ¾ø³ª´Ï ¾Æ¹öÁö²²¼­ ÇàÇϽô ±×°ÍÀ» ¾Æµéµµ ±×¿Í °°ÀÌ ÇàÇÏ´À´Ï¶ó
        Jesus gave them this answer: "I tell you the truth, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what
        he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does.

20. ¾Æ¹öÁö²²¼­ ¾ÆµéÀ» »ç¶ûÇÏ»ç ÀڱⰡ ÇàÇϽô °ÍÀ» ´Ù ¾Æµé¿¡°Ô º¸ÀÌ½Ã°í ¶Ç ±×º¸´Ù ´õ Å« ÀÏÀ» º¸ÀÌ»ç
        ³ÊÈñ·Î ³î¶ø°Ô ¿©±â°Ô ÇϽø®¶ó
        For the Father loves the Son and shows him all he does. Yes, to your amazement he will show him even
        greater things than these.

21. ¾Æ¹öÁö²²¼­ Á×Àº ÀÚµéÀ» ÀÏÀ¸ÄÑ »ì¸®½É °°ÀÌ ¾Æµéµµ ÀڱⰡ ¿øÇÏ´Â ÀÚµéÀ» »ì¸®´À´Ï¶ó
        For just as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, even so the Son gives life to whom he is pleased
        to give it.

22. ¾Æ¹öÁö²²¼­ ¾Æ¹«µµ ½ÉÆÇÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ½Ã°í ½ÉÆÇÀ» ´Ù ¾Æµé¿¡°Ô ¸Ã±â¼ÌÀ¸´Ï
        Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son.

23. ÀÌ´Â ¸ðµç »ç¶÷À¸·Î ¾Æ¹öÁö¸¦ °ø°æÇÏ´Â °Í °°ÀÌ ¾ÆµéÀ» °ø°æÇÏ°Ô ÇÏ·Á ÇϽÉÀ̶ó ¾ÆµéÀ» °ø°æÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ´Â
        ÀÚ´Â ±×¸¦ º¸³»½Å ¾Æ¹öÁöµµ °ø°æÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ´À´Ï¶ó
        that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor
        the Father, who sent him.

24. ³»°¡ Áø½Ç·Î Áø½Ç·Î ³ÊÈñ¿¡°Ô À̸£³ë´Ï ³» ¸»À» µè°í ¶Ç ³ª º¸³»½Å À̸¦ ¹Ï´Â ÀÚ´Â ¿µ»ýÀ» ¾ò¾ú°í ½ÉÆÇ¿¡
        À̸£Áö ¾Æ´ÏÇϳª´Ï »ç¸Á¿¡¼­ »ý¸íÀ¸·Î ¿Å°å´À´Ï¶ó
        "I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be
        condemned; he has crossed over from death to life.

25. Áø½Ç·Î Áø½Ç·Î ³ÊÈñ¿¡°Ô À̸£³ë´Ï Á×Àº ÀÚµéÀÌ Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ¾ÆµéÀÇ À½¼ºÀ» µéÀ» ¶§°¡ ¿À³ª´Ï °ð ÀÌ ¶§¶ó µè´Â
        ÀÚ´Â »ì¾Æ³ª¸®¶ó
        I tell you the truth, a time is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God
        and those who hear will live.

26. ¾Æ¹öÁö²²¼­ Àڱ⠼ӿ¡ »ý¸íÀÌ ÀÖÀ½ °°ÀÌ ¾Æµé¿¡°Ôµµ »ý¸íÀ» ÁÖ¾î ±× ¼Ó¿¡ ÀÖ°Ô Çϼ̰í
        For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son to have life in himself.

27. ¶Ç ÀÎÀÚµÊÀ¸·Î ¸»¹Ì¾Ï¾Æ ½ÉÆÇÇÏ´Â ±ÇÇÑÀ» Á̴ּÀ´Ï¶ó
        And he has given him authority to judge because he is the Son of Man.

28. À̸¦ ³î¶ø°Ô ¿©±âÁö ¸»¶ó ¹«´ý ¼Ó¿¡ ÀÖ´Â ÀÚ°¡ ´Ù ±×ÀÇ À½¼ºÀ» µéÀ» ¶§°¡ ¿À³ª´Ï
        ¡°Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice.

29. ¼±ÇÑ ÀÏÀ» ÇàÇÑ ÀÚ´Â »ý¸íÀÇ ºÎÈ°·Î, ¾ÇÇÑ ÀÏÀ» ÇàÇÑ ÀÚ´Â ½ÉÆÇÀÇ ºÎÈ°·Î ³ª¿À¸®¶ó
        and come out--those who have done good will rise to live, and those have done evil will rise to be
        condemned.

30. ¡Û³»°¡ ¾Æ¹« °Íµµ ½º½º·Î ÇÒ ¼ö ¾ø³ë¶ó µè´Â ´ë·Î ½ÉÆÇÇϳë´Ï ³ª´Â ³ªÀÇ ¶æ´ë·Î ÇÏ·Á ÇÏÁö ¾Ê°í ³ª¸¦
        º¸³»½Å ÀÌÀÇ ¶æ´ë·Î ÇÏ·Á ÇϹǷΠ³» ½ÉÆÇÀº ÀǷοì´Ï¶ó
        By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself
        but him who sent me.

31. ³»°¡ ¸¸ÀÏ ³ª¸¦ À§ÇÏ¿© Áõ¾ðÇÏ¸é ³» Áõ¾ðÀº ÂüµÇÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇϵÇ
       ¡°If I testify about myself, my testimony is not valid.

32. ³ª¸¦  À§ÇÏ¿© Áõ¾ðÇϽô ÀÌ°¡ µû·Î ÀÖÀ¸´Ï ³ª¸¦ À§ÇÏ¿© Áõ¾ðÇϽô ±× Áõ¾ðÀÌ ÂüÀÎ ÁÙ ¾Æ³ë¶ó
       There is another who testifies in my favor, and I know that his testimony about me is valid.

33. ³ÊÈñ°¡ ¿äÇÑ¿¡°Ô »ç¶÷À» º¸³»¸Å ¿äÇÑÀÌ Áø¸®¿¡ ´ëÇÏ¿© Áõ¾ðÇÏ¿´´À´Ï¶ó
       ¡°You have sent to John and he has testified to the truth.

34. ±×·¯³ª ³ª´Â »ç¶÷¿¡°Ô¼­ Áõ¾ðÀ» ÃëÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇϳë¶ó ´Ù¸¸ ÀÌ ¸»À» ÇÏ´Â °ÍÀº ³ÊÈñ·Î ±¸¿øÀ» ¹Þ°Ô ÇÏ·Á
        ÇÔÀ̴϶ó
       Not that I accept human testimony; but I mention it that you may be saved.

35. ¿äÇÑÀº ÄѼ­ ºñÃßÀÌ´Â µîºÒÀ̶ó ³ÊÈñ°¡ ÇѶ§ ±× ºû¿¡ Áñ°ÅÀÌ Àֱ⸦ ¿øÇÏ¿´°Å´Ï¿Í
       John was a lamp that burned and gave light, and you chose for a time to enjoy his light.

36. ³»°Ô´Â ¿äÇÑÀÇ Áõ°Åº¸´Ù ´õ Å« Áõ°Å°¡ ÀÖÀ¸´Ï ¾Æ¹öÁö²²¼­ ³»°Ô ÁÖ»ç ÀÌ·ç°Ô ÇϽô ¿ª»ç °ð ³»°¡ ÇÏ´Â
        ±× ¿ª»ç°¡ ¾Æ¹öÁö²²¼­ ³ª¸¦ º¸³»½Å °ÍÀ» ³ª¸¦ À§ÇÏ¿© Áõ¾ðÇÏ´Â °ÍÀÌ¿ä
       ¡°I have testimony weightier than that of John. For the very work that the Father has given me to finish, and
        which I am doing, testifies that the Father has sent me.

37. ¶ÇÇÑ ³ª¸¦ º¸³»½Å ¾Æ¹öÁö²²¼­ Ä£È÷ ³ª¸¦ À§ÇÏ¿© Áõ¾ðÇϼ̴À´Ï¶ó ³ÊÈñ´Â ¾Æ¹« ¶§¿¡µµ ±× À½¼ºÀ» µèÁö
        ¸øÇÏ¿´°í ±× Çü»óÀ» º¸Áö ¸øÇÏ¿´À¸¸ç
        And the Father who sent me has himself testified concerning me. You have never heard his voice nor seen
        his form,

38. ±× ¸»¾¸ÀÌ ³ÊÈñ ¼Ó¿¡ °ÅÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ´Ï ÀÌ´Â ±×°¡ º¸³»½Å À̸¦ ¹ÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÔÀ̶ó
       nor does his word dwell in you, for you do not believe the one he sent.

39. ³ÊÈñ°¡ ¼º°æ¿¡¼­ ¿µ»ýÀ» ¾ò´Â ÁÙ »ý°¢ÇÏ°í ¼º°æÀ» ¿¬±¸ÇÏ°Å´Ï¿Í ÀÌ ¼º°æÀÌ °ð ³»°Ô ´ëÇÏ¿© Áõ¾ðÇÏ´Â
        °ÍÀ̴϶ó
       You diligently study the Scriptures because you think that by them you possess eternal life. These are the
        Scriptures that testify about me.

40. ±×·¯³ª ³ÊÈñ°¡ ¿µ»ýÀ» ¾ò±â À§ÇÏ¿© ³»°Ô ¿À±â¸¦ ¿øÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇϴµµ´Ù
       yet you refuse to come to me to have life.

41. ³ª´Â »ç¶÷¿¡°Ô¼­ ¿µ±¤À» ÃëÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇϳë¶ó
      ¡°I do not accept praise from men,

42. ´Ù¸¸ Çϳª´ÔÀ» »ç¶ûÇÏ´Â °ÍÀÌ ³ÊÈñ ¼Ó¿¡ ¾øÀ½À» ¾Ë¾Ò³ë¶ó
       but I know you. I know that you do not have the love of God in your hearts.

43. ³ª´Â ³» ¾Æ¹öÁöÀÇ À̸§À¸·Î ¿ÔÀ¸¸Å ³ÊÈñ°¡ ¿µÁ¢ÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇϳª ¸¸ÀÏ ´Ù¸¥ »ç¶÷ÀÌ ÀÚ±â À̸§À¸·Î ¿À¸é
        ¿µÁ¢Çϸ®¶ó
        I have come in my Father's name, and you do not accept me; but if someone else comes in his own name,
        you will accept him.

44. ³ÊÈñ°¡ ¼­·Î ¿µ±¤À» ÃëÇÏ°í À¯ÀÏÇϽŠÇϳª´Ô²²·ÎºÎÅÍ ¿À´Â ¿µ±¤Àº ±¸ÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ´Ï ¾îÂî ³ª¸¦ ¹ÏÀ» ¼ö
        ÀÖ´À³Ä
        How can you believe if you accept praise from one another, yet make no effort to obtain the praise that
        comes from the only God?

45. ³»°¡ ³ÊÈñ¸¦ ¾Æ¹öÁö²² °í¹ßÇÒ±î »ý°¢ÇÏÁö ¸»¶ó ³ÊÈñ¸¦ °í¹ßÇÏ´Â ÀÌ°¡ ÀÖÀ¸´Ï °ð ³ÊÈñ°¡ ¹Ù¶ó´Â ÀÚ ¸ð¼¼´Ï¶ó
       ¡°But do not think I will accuse you before the Father. Your accuser is Moses, on whom your hopes are set.

46. ¸ð¼¼¸¦ ¹Ï¾ú´õ¶ó¸é ¶Ç ³ª¸¦ ¹Ï¾úÀ¸¸®´Ï ÀÌ´Â ±×°¡ ³»°Ô ´ëÇÏ¿© ±â·ÏÇÏ¿´À½À̶ó
       If you believed Moses, you would believe me, for he wrote about me.

47. ±×·¯³ª ±×ÀÇ ±Ûµµ ¹ÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ°Åµç ¾îÂî ³» ¸»À» ¹Ï°Ú´À³Ä ÇϽô϶ó
       But since you do not believe what he wrote, how are you going to believe what I say?"

¡â [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¿äÇѺ¹À½ 6Àå
¡ä [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¿äÇѺ¹À½ 4Àå
Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by ChanBi

¼­Ãá¿õ ¸ñ»ç[Rev. David Suh]

Best view at 1280x1024 ¡Þ 2008¨Ï All Rights Reserved.