|Home | ¼³±³ | ¸ñȸ Ä®·³ | ½ÅÇлó½Ä |¼º°æ°³·Ð(O.T) | ¼º°æ°³·Ð(N.T) | ¼Óµ¶¼º°æ | ÀÚÀ¯°Ô½ÃÆÇ | ¿µÈ¥ÀÇ ½°ÅÍ | ¸ÅÀϾÆħťƼ | ±³È¸¿ÍÀÌ´Ü | °ü¸®ÀÚ

[°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¿äÇѺ¹À½ 18Àå
esther  2022-01-15 10:06:33 hit: 376

¡Ü¿äÇѺ¹À½ 18Àå¡Ü

1. ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ ÀÌ ¸»¾¸À» ÇϽðí Á¦ÀÚµé°ú ÇÔ²² ±âµå·Ð ½Ã³» °Ç³ÊÆíÀ¸·Î ³ª°¡½Ã´Ï ±× °÷¿¡ µ¿»êÀÌ Àִµ¥ Á¦ÀÚµé°ú
       ÇÔ²² µé¾î°¡½Ã´Ï¶ó
      When he had finished praying, Jesus left with his disciples and crossed the Kidron Valley. On the other side
       there was an olive grove, and he and his disciples went into it.

2. ±× °÷Àº °¡²û ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ Á¦ÀÚµé°ú ¸ðÀ̽ô °÷À̹ǷΠ¿¹¼ö¸¦ ÆÄ´Â À¯´Ùµµ ±× °÷À» ¾Ë´õ¶ó
      Now Judas, who betrayed him, knew the place, because Jesus had often met there with his disciples.

3. À¯´Ù°¡ ±º´ë¿Í ´ëÁ¦»çÀåµé°ú ¹Ù¸®»õÀε鿡°Ô¼­ ¾òÀº ¾Æ·§»ç¶÷µéÀ» µ¥¸®°í µî°ú ȶºÒ°ú ¹«±â¸¦ °¡Áö°í ±×¸®·Î
       ¿À´ÂÁö¶ó
      So Judas cane to the grove, guiding a detachment of soldiers and some officials from the chief priests and
       Pharisees. They were carrying torches, lanterns and weapons.

4. ¿¡¼ö²²¼­ ±× ´çÇÒ ÀÏÀ» ´Ù ¾Æ½Ã°í ³ª¾Æ°¡ À̸£½ÃµÇ ³ÊÈñ°¡ ´©±¸¸¦ ã´À³Ä
      Jesus, knowing all that was going to happen to him, went out and asked them, "Who is it you want?"

5. ´ë´äÇ쵂 ³ª»ç·¿ ¿¹¼ö¶ó ÇÏ°Å´Ã À̸£½ÃµÇ ³»°¡ ±×´Ï¶ó ÇϽô϶ó ±×¸¦ ÆÄ´Â À¯´Ùµµ ±×µé°ú ÇÔ²² ¼¹´õ¶ó
      Jesus of Nazareth, they replied. "I am he," Jesus said. (And Judas the traitor was standing there with them.)

6. ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ ±×µé¿¡°Ô ³»°¡ ±×´Ï¶ó ÇÏ½Ç ¶§¿¡ ±×µéÀÌ ¹°·¯°¡¼­ ¶¥¿¡ ¾þµå·¯Áö´ÂÁö¶ó
      When Jesus said, "I am he," they drew back and fell to the ground.

7. ÀÌ¿¡ ´Ù½Ã ´©±¸¸¦ ã´À³Ä°í ¹°À¸½Å´ë ±×µéÀÌ ¸»Ç쵂 ³ª»ç·¿ ¿¹¼ö¶ó ÇÏ°Å´Ã
      Again he asked them, "Who is it you want?" And they said, "Jesus of Nazareth."

8. ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ ´ë´äÇÏ½ÃµÇ ³ÊÈñ¿¡°Ô ³»°¡ ±×´Ï¶ó ÇÏ¿´À¸´Ï ³ª¸¦ ã°Åµç ÀÌ »ç¶÷µéÀÌ °¡´Â °ÍÀº ¿ë³³Ç϶ó ÇϽôÏ
      I told you that I am he, Jesus answered. "If you are looking for me, then let these men go."

9. ÀÌ´Â ¾Æ¹öÁö²²¼­ ³»°Ô ÁֽŠÀÚ Áß¿¡¼­ Çϳªµµ ÀÒÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ¿´»ç¿É³ªÀÌ´Ù ÇϽŠ¸»¾¸À» ÀÀÇÏ°Ô ÇÏ·Á ÇÔÀÌ·¯¶ó
      This happened so that the words he had spoken would be fulfilled: "I have not lost one of those you gave me."

10. ÀÌ¿¡ ½Ã¸ó º£µå·Î°¡ Ä®À» °¡Á³´Âµ¥ ±×°ÍÀ» »©¾î ´ëÁ¦»çÀåÀÇ Á¾À» Ãļ­ ¿À¸¥Æí ±Í¸¦ º£¾î¹ö¸®´Ï ±× Á¾ÀÇ
        À̸§Àº ¸»°í¶ó
       Then Simon Peter, who had a sword, drew it and struck the high priests servant, cutting off his right ear. (The
        servants name was Malchu.)

11. ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ º£µå·Î´õ·¯ À̸£½ÃµÇ Ä®À» Ä®Áý¿¡ ²ÈÀ¸¶ó ¾Æ¹öÁö²²¼­ ÁֽŠÀÜÀ» ³»°¡ ¸¶½ÃÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ°Ú´À³Ä ÇϽô϶ó
       Jesus commanded Peter, "Put your sword away! Shall I not drink the cup the Father has given me?"

12. <¾È³ª½º¿¡°Ô·Î ²ø°í °¡´Ù(¸¶ 26:57-58; ¸· 14:53-54; ´ª 22:54)>
       ¡ÛÀÌ¿¡ ±º´ë¿Í õºÎÀå°ú À¯´ëÀÎÀÇ ¾Æ·§»ç¶÷µéÀÌ ¿¹¼ö¸¦ Àâ´Ù °á¹ÚÇÏ¿©
       Then the detachment of soldiers with its commander and the Jewish officials arrested Jesus. They bound him

13. ¸ÕÀú ¾È³ª½º¿¡°Ô·Î ²ø°í °¡´Ï ¾È³ª½º´Â ±× ÇØÀÇ ´ëÁ¦»çÀåÀÎ °¡¾ß¹ÙÀÇ ÀåÀÎÀ̶ó
       and brought him first to Annas, who was the father-in-law of Caiaphas, the high priest that year.

14. °¡¾ß¹Ù´Â À¯´ëÀε鿡°Ô ÇÑ »ç¶÷ÀÌ ¹é¼ºÀ» À§ÇÏ¿© Á×´Â °ÍÀÌ À¯ÀÍÇÏ´Ù°í ±Ç°íÇÏ´ø ÀÚ·¯¶ó
       Caiaphas was the one who had advised the Jews that it would be good if one man died for the people.

15. <º£µå·Î°¡ Á¦ÀÚ°¡ ¾Æ´Ï¶ó°í ÇÏ´Ù(¸¶ 26:69-70; ¸· 14:66-68; ´ª 22:55-57)>
       ¡Û½Ã¸ó º£µå·Î°¡ ¶Ç ´Ù¸¥ Á¦ÀÚ ÇÑ »ç¶÷ÀÌ ¿¹¼ö¸¦ µû¸£´Ï ÀÌ Á¦ÀÚ´Â ´ëÁ¦»çÀå°ú ¾Æ´Â »ç¶÷ÀÌ¶ó ¿¹¼ö¿Í ÇÔ²²
        ´ëÁ¦»çÀåÀÇ Áý ¶ã¿¡ µé¾î°¡°í
       Simon Peter and another disciple were following Jesus. Because this disciple was known to the high priest,
        he went with Jesus into the high priest's courtyard,

16. º£µå·Î´Â ¹® ¹Û¿¡ ¼­ ÀÖ´ÂÁö¶ó ´ëÁ¦»çÀåÀ» ¾Æ´Â ±× ´Ù¸¥ Á¦ÀÚ°¡ ³ª°¡¼­ ¹® ÁöÅ°´Â ¿©ÀÚ¿¡°Ô ¸»ÇÏ¿© º£µå·Î¸¦
        µ¥¸®°í µé¾î¿À´Ï
       but Peter had to wait outside at the door. The other disciple, who was known to the high priest, came back,
        spoke to the girl on duty there and brought Peter in.

17. ¹® ÁöÅ°´Â ¿©Á¾ÀÌ º£µå·Î¿¡°Ô ¸»Ç쵂 ³Êµµ ÀÌ »ç¶÷ÀÇ Á¦ÀÚ Áß Çϳª°¡ ¾Æ´Ï³Ä ±×°¡ ¸»Ç쵂 ³ª´Â ¾Æ´Ï¶ó ÇÏ°í
       You are not one of his disciples, are you? the girl at the door asked Peter. He replied, "I am not."

18. ±× ¶§°¡ Ãß¿î °í·Î Á¾°í ¾Æ·§»ç¶÷µéÀÌ ºÒÀ» ÇÇ¿ì°í ¼­¼­ ÂØ´Ï º£µå·Îµµ ÇÔ²² ¼­¼­ ÂØ´õ¶ó
       It was cold, and the servants and officials stood around a fire they had made to keep warm. Peter also was
        standing with them, warming himself.

19. <´ëÁ¦»çÀåÀÌ ¿¹¼ö¿¡°Ô ¹¯´Ù(¸¶ 26:59-66; ¸· 14:55-64; ´ª 22:66-71)>
       ¡Û´ëÁ¦»çÀåÀÌ ¿¹¼ö¿¡°Ô ±×ÀÇ Á¦ÀÚµé°ú ±×ÀÇ ±³ÈÆ¿¡ ´ëÇÏ¿© ¹°À¸´Ï
       Meanwhile, the high priest questioned Jesus about his disciples and his teaching.

20. ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ ´ë´äÇÏ½ÃµÇ ³»°¡ µå·¯³» ³õ°í ¼¼»ó¿¡ ¸»ÇÏ¿´³ë¶ó ¸ðµç À¯´ëÀεéÀÌ ¸ðÀ̴ ȸ´ç°ú ¼ºÀü¿¡¼­ Ç×»ó
        °¡¸£ÃÆ°í Àº¹ÐÇÏ°Ô´Â ¾Æ¹« °Íµµ ¸»ÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ¿´°Å´Ã
       I have spoken openly to the world, Jesus replied. "I always taught in synagogues or at the temple, where all
        the Jews come together. I said nothing in secret.

21. ¾îÂîÇÏ¿© ³»°Ô ¹¯´À³Ä ³»°¡ ¹«½¼ ¸»À» ÇÏ¿´´ÂÁö µéÀº Àڵ鿡°Ô ¹°¾î º¸¶ó ±×µéÀÌ ³»°¡ ÇÏ´ø ¸»À» ¾Æ´À´Ï¶ó
       Why question me? Ask those who heard me. Surely they know what I said."

22. ÀÌ ¸»¾¸À» ÇϽøŠ°ç¿¡ ¼¹´ø ¾Æ·§»ç¶÷ Çϳª°¡ ¼ÕÀ¸·Î ¿¹¼ö¸¦ ÃÄ À̸£µÇ ³×°¡ ´ëÁ¦»çÀå¿¡°Ô ÀÌ°°ÀÌ
        ´ë´äÇÏ´À³Ä ÇÏ´Ï
       When Jesus said this, one of the officials nearby struck him in the face. "Is this the way you answer the high
        priest?" he demanded.

23. ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ ´ë´äÇÏ½ÃµÇ ³»°¡ ¸»À» À߸øÇÏ¿´À¸¸é ±× À߸øÇÑ °ÍÀ» Áõ¾ðÇ϶ó ¹Ù¸¥ ¸»À» ÇÏ¿´À¸¸é ³×°¡ ¾îÂîÇÏ¿©
        ³ª¸¦ Ä¡´À³Ä ÇϽôõ¶ó
       If I said something wrong, Jesus replied, "testify as to what is wrong. But if I spoke the truth, why did you
        strike me?"

24. ¾È³ª½º°¡ ¿¹¼ö¸¦ °á¹ÚÇÑ ±×´ë·Î ´ëÁ¦»çÀå °¡¾ß¹Ù¿¡°Ô º¸³»´Ï¶ó
       Then Annas sent him, still bound, to Caiaphas the high priest.

25. <º£µå·Î°¡ ´Ù½Ã Á¦ÀÚ°¡ ¾Æ´Ï¶ó°í ÇÏ´Ù(¸¶ 26:71-75; ¸· 14:69-72; ´ª 22:58-62)>
       ¡Û½Ã¸ó º£µå·Î°¡ ¼­¼­ ºÒÀ» ÂØ´õ´Ï »ç¶÷µéÀÌ ¹¯µÇ ³Êµµ ±× Á¦ÀÚ Áß Çϳª°¡ ¾Æ´Ï³Ä º£µå·Î°¡ ºÎÀÎÇÏ¿© À̸£µÇ
        ³ªµµ ¾Æ´Ï¶ó ÇÏ´Ï
       As Simon Peter stood warming himself, he was asked, "You are not one of his disciples, are you?" He denied
        it, saying, "I am not."

26. ´ëÁ¦»çÀåÀÇ Á¾ Çϳª´Â º£µå·Î¿¡°Ô ±Í¸¦ À߸° »ç¶÷ÀÇ Ä£Ã´À̶ó À̸£µÇ ³×°¡ ±× »ç¶÷°ú ÇÔ²² µ¿»ê¿¡ ÀÖ´Â °ÍÀ»
        ³»°¡ º¸Áö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ¿´´À³Ä
       One of the high priests servants, a relative of the man whose ear Peter had cut off, challenged him, "Didn't I
        see you with him in the olive grove?"

27. ÀÌ¿¡ º£µå·Î°¡ ¶Ç ºÎÀÎÇÏ´Ï °ð ´ßÀÌ ¿ï´õ¶ó
       Again Peter denied it, and at that moment a rooster began to crow.

28. <ºô¶óµµ ¾Õ¿¡ ¼­½Ã´Ù(¸¶ 27:1-2, 11-14; ¸· 15:1-5; ´ª 23:1-5)>
       ¡Û±×µéÀÌ ¿¹¼ö¸¦ °¡¾ß¹Ù¿¡°Ô¼­ °üÁ¤À¸·Î ²ø°í °¡´Ï »õº®À̶ó ±×µéÀº ´õ·´ÈûÀ» ¹ÞÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ°í À¯¿ùÀý ÀÜÄ¡¸¦
        ¸Ô°íÀÚ ÇÏ¿© °üÁ¤¿¡ µé¾î°¡Áö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ´õ¶ó
       Then the Jews led Jesus from Caiaphas to the palace of the Roman governor. By now it was early morning, and
        to avoid ceremonial uncleanness the Jews did not enter the palace; they wanted to be able to eat the Passover.

29. ±×·¯¹Ç·Î ºô¶óµµ°¡ ¹ÛÀ¸·Î ³ª°¡¼­ ±×µé¿¡°Ô ¸»Ç쵂 ³ÊÈñ°¡ ¹«½¼ ÀÏ·Î ÀÌ »ç¶÷À» °í¹ßÇÏ´À³Ä
       So Pilate came out to them and asked, "What charges are you bringing against this man?"

30. ´ë´äÇÏ¿© À̸£µÇ ÀÌ »ç¶÷ÀÌ Çà¾ÇÀÚ°¡ ¾Æ´Ï¾ú´õ¶ó¸é ¿ì¸®°¡ ´ç½Å¿¡°Ô ³Ñ±âÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ¿´°Ú³ªÀÌ´Ù
       If he were not a criminal, they replied, "we would not have handed him over to you."

31. ºô¶óµµ°¡ À̸£µÇ ³ÊÈñ°¡ ±×¸¦ µ¥·Á´Ù°¡ ³ÊÈñ ¹ý´ë·Î ÀçÆÇÇ϶ó À¯´ëÀεåÀÌ À̸£µÇ ¿ì¸®¿¡°Ô´Â »ç¶÷À» Á×ÀÌ´Â
        ±ÇÇÑÀÌ ¾ø³ªÀÌ´Ù ÇÏ´Ï
       Pilate said, "Take him yourselves and judge him by your own law." "But we have no right to execute anyone,"
        the Jews objected.

32. ÀÌ´Â ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ ÀڱⰡ ¾î¶°ÇÑ Á×À½À¸·Î Á×À» °ÍÀ» °¡¸®ÄÑ ÇϽŠ¸»¾¸À» ÀÀÇÏ°Ô ÇÏ·Á ÇÔÀÌ·¯¶ó
       This happened so that the words Jesus had spoken indicating the kind of death he was going to die would
        be fulfilled.

33. ¡ÛÀÌ¿¡ ºô¶óµµ°¡ ´Ù½Ã °üÁ¤¿¡ µé¾î°¡ ¿¹¼ö¸¦ ºÒ·¯ À̸£µÇ ³×°¡ À¯´ëÀÎÀÇ ¿ÕÀ̳Ä
       Pilate then went back inside the palace, summoned Jesus and asked him, "Are you the king of the Jews?"

34. ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ ´ë´äÇÏ½ÃµÇ ÀÌ´Â ³×°¡ ½º½º·Î ÇÏ´Â ¸»ÀÌ³Ä ´Ù¸¥ »ç¶÷µéÀÌ ³ª¿¡ ´ëÇÏ¿© ÇÑ ¸»À̳Ä
       Is that your own idea, Jesus asked, "or did others talk to you about me?"

35. ºô¶óµµ°¡ ´ë´äÇ쵂 ³»°¡ À¯´ëÀÎÀÌ³Ä ³× ³ª¶ó »ç¶÷°ú ´ëÁ¦»çÀåµéÀÌ ³Ê¸¦ ³»°Ô ³Ñ°åÀ¸´Ï ³×°¡ ¹«¾ùÀ» ÇÏ¿´´À³Ä
       Am I a Jew? Pilate replied. "It was your people and your chief priests who handed you over to me. What is it
        you have done?"

36. ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ ´ë´äÇÏ½ÃµÇ ³» ³ª¶ó´Â ÀÌ ¼¼»ó¿¡ ¼ÓÇÑ °ÍÀÌ ¾Æ´Ï´Ï¶ó ¸¸ÀÏ ³» ³ª¶ó°¡ ÀÌ ¼¼»ó¿¡ ¼ÓÇÑ °ÍÀ̾ú´õ¶ó¸é
        ³» Á¾µéÀÌ ½Î¿ö ³ª·Î À¯´ëÀε鿡°Ô ³Ñ°ÜÁöÁö ¾Ê°Ô ÇÏ¿´À¸¸®¶ó ÀÌÁ¦ ³» ³ª¶ó´Â ¿©±â¿¡ ¼ÓÇÑ °ÍÀÌ ¾Æ´Ï´Ï¶ó
       Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the
        Jews. But now my kingdom is from another place."

37. ºô¶óµµ°¡ À̸£µÇ ±×·¯¸é ³×°¡ ¿ÕÀÌ ¾Æ´Ï³Ä ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ ´ë´äÇÏ½ÃµÇ ³× ¸»°ú °°ÀÌ ³»°¡ ¿ÕÀÌ´Ï¶ó ³»°¡ À̸¦
        À§ÇÏ¿© žÀ¸¸ç À̸¦ À§ÇÏ¿© ¼¼»ó¿¡ ¿Ô³ª´Ï °ð Áø¸®¿¡ ´ëÇÏ¿© Áõ¾ðÇÏ·Á ÇÔÀÌ·Î¶ó ¹«¸© Áø¸®¿¡ ¼ÓÇÑ ÀÚ´Â
        ³» À½¼ºÀ» µè´À´Ï¶ó ÇϽŴë
       You are a king, then! said Pilate. Jesus answered, "You are right in saying I am a king. In fact, for this reason
        I was born, and for this I came into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens
        to me."

38. ºô¶óµµ°¡ À̸£µÇ Áø¸®°¡ ¹«¾ùÀÌ³Ä ÇÏ´õ¶ó
       <½ÊÀÚ°¡¿¡ ¸ø ¹Úµµ·Ï ¿¹¼ö¸¦ ³Ñ°Ü ÁÖ´Ù(¸¶ 27:51-31; ¸· 15:6-20; ´ª 23:13-25)>
       ¡ÛÀÌ ¸»À» ÇÏ°í ´Ù½Ã À¯´ëÀε鿡°Ô ³ª°¡¼­ À̸£µÇ ³ª´Â ±×¿¡°Ô¼­ ¾Æ¹« Á˵µ ãÁö ¸øÇÏ¿´³ë¶ó
       What is truth? Pilate asked. With this he went out again to the Jews and said, "I find no basis for a charge
        against him.

39. À¯¿ùÀýÀÌ¸é ³»°¡ ³ÊÈñ¿¡°Ô ÇÑ »ç¶÷À» ³õ¾Æ ÁÖ´Â Àü·Ê°¡ ÀÖÀ¸´Ï ±×·¯¸é ³ÊÈñ´Â ³»°¡ À¯´ëÀÎÀÇ ¿ÕÀ» ³ÊÈñ¿¡°Ô
        ³õ¾Æ Áֱ⸦ ¿øÇÏ´À³Ä ÇÏ´Ï
       But it is your custom for me to release to you one prisoner at the time of the Passover. Do you want me to
       release the king of the Jews?"

40. ±×µéÀÌ ¶Ç ¼Ò¸® Áú·¯ À̸£µÇ ÀÌ »ç¶÷ÀÌ ¾Æ´Ï¶ó ¹Ù¶ó¹Ù¶ó ÇÏ´Ï ¹Ù¶ó¹Ù´Â °­µµ¿´´õ¶ó
       They shouted back, "No, not him! Give us Barabbas!" Now Barabbas had taken part in a rebellion.

¡â [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¿äÇѺ¹À½ 19Àå
¡ä [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¿äÇѺ¹À½ 17Àå
Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by ChanBi

¼­Ãá¿õ ¸ñ»ç[Rev. David Suh]

Best view at 1280x1024 ¡Þ 2008¨Ï All Rights Reserved.