|Home | ¼³±³ | ¸ñȸ Ä®·³ | ½ÅÇлó½Ä |¼º°æ°³·Ð(O.T) | ¼º°æ°³·Ð(N.T) | ¼Óµ¶¼º°æ | ÀÚÀ¯°Ô½ÃÆÇ | ¿µÈ¥ÀÇ ½°ÅÍ | ¸ÅÀϾÆħťƼ | ±³È¸¿ÍÀÌ´Ü | °ü¸®ÀÚ

[°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¿äÇѺ¹À½ 20Àå
esther  2022-01-19 20:30:11 hit: 259

¡Ü¿äÇѺ¹À½ 20Àå¡Ü

1. <»ì¾Æ³ª½Ã´Ù(¸¶ 28:1-10; ¸· 16:1-8; ´ª 24:1-2)>
       ¾È½Ä ÈÄ Ã¹³¯ ÀÏÂïÀÌ ¾ÆÁ÷ ¾îµÎ¿ï ¶§¿¡ ¸·´Þ¶ó ¸¶¸®¾Æ°¡ ¹«´ý¿¡ ¿Í¼­ µ¹ÀÌ ¹«´ý¿¡¼­ ¿Å°ÜÁø °ÍÀ» º¸°í
       Early on the first day of the week, while it was still dark, Mary Magdalene went to the tomb and saw that the
       stone had been removed from the entrance.

2. ½Ã¸ó º£µå·Î¿Í ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ »ç¶ûÇϽôø ±× ´Ù¸¥ Á¦ÀÚ¿¡°Ô ´Þ·Á°¡¼­ ¸»Ç쵂 »ç¶÷µéÀÌ ÁÖ´ÔÀ» ¹«´ý¿¡¼­ °¡Á®´Ù°¡
       ¾îµð µÎ¾ú´ÂÁö ¿ì¸®°¡ ¾ËÁö ¸øÇÏ°Ú´Ù ÇÏ´Ï
       So she came running to Simon Peter and the other disciple, the one Jesus loved, and said, "They have taken
       the Lord out of the tomb, and we don't know where they have put him!"

3. º£µå·Î¿Í ±× ´Ù¸¥ Á¦ÀÚ°¡ ³ª°¡¼­ ¹«´ýÀ¸·Î °¥»õ
       So Peter and the other disciple started for the tomb.

4. µÑÀÌ °°ÀÌ ´ÞÀ½ÁúÇÏ´õ´Ï ±× ´Ù¸¥ Á¦ÀÚ°¡ º£µå·Îº¸´Ù ´õ »¡¸® ´Þ·Á°¡¼­ ¸ÕÀú ¹«´ý¿¡ À̸£·¯
       Both were running, but the other disciple outran Peter and reached the tomb first.

5. ±¸ºÎ·Á ¼¼¸¶Æ÷ ³õÀÎ °ÍÀ» º¸¾ÒÀ¸³ª µé¾î°¡Áö´Â ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ¿´´õ´Ï
       He bent over and looked in at the strips of linen lying there but did not go in.

6. ½Ã¸ó º£µå·Î´Â µû¶ó¿Í¼­ ¹«´ý¿¡ µé¾î°¡ º¸´Ï ¼¼¸¶Æ÷°¡ ³õ¿´°í
       Then Simon Peter, who was behind him, arrived and went into the tomb. He saw the strips of linen lying there,

7. ¶Ç ¸Ó¸®¸¦ ½Õ´ø ¼ö°ÇÀº ¼¼¸¶Æ÷¿Í ÇÔ²² ³õÀÌÁö ¾Ê°í µý °÷¿¡ ½Õ´ø ´ë·Î ³õ¿© ÀÖ´õ¶ó
       as well as the burial cloth that had been around Jesus head. The cloth was folded up by itself, separate from
       the linen.

8. ±× ¶§¿¡¾ß ¹«´ý¿¡ ¸ÕÀú °¬´ø ±× ´Ù¸¥ Á¦ÀÚµµ µé¾î°¡ º¸°í ¹Ï´õ¶ó
       Finally the other disciple, who had reached the tomb first, also went inside. He saw and believed.

9. (±×µéÀº ¼º°æ¿¡ ±×°¡ Á×Àº ÀÚ °¡¿îµ¥¼­ ´Ù½Ã »ì¾Æ³ª¾ß Çϸ®¶ó ÇϽŠ¸»¾¸À» ¾ÆÁ÷ ¾ËÁö ¸øÇÏ´õ¶ó)
       (They still did not understand from Scripture that Jesus had to rise from the dead.)

10. ÀÌ¿¡ µÎ Á¦ÀÚ°¡ ÀÚ±âµéÀÇ ÁýÀ¸·Î µ¹¾Æ°¡´Ï¶ó
        Then the disciples went back to their homes,

11. <¸·´Þ¶ó ¸¶¸®¾Æ¿¡°Ô ³ªÅ¸³ª½Ã´Ù(¸· 16:9-11)>
        ¡Û¸¶¸®¾Æ´Â ¹«´ý ¹Û¿¡ ¼­¼­ ¿ï°í ÀÖ´õ´Ï ¿ï¸é¼­ ±¸ºÎ·Á ¹«´ý ¾ÈÀ» µé¿©´Ùº¸´Ï
         but Mary stood outside the tomb crying. As she bent over to look into the tomb

12. Èò ¿Ê ÀÔÀº µÎ õ»ç°¡ ¿¹¼öÀÇ ½Ãü ´µ¾ú´ø °÷¿¡ Çϳª´Â ¸Ó¸® Æí¿¡, Çϳª´Â ¹ß Æí¿¡ ¾É¾Ò´õ¶ó
        and saw two angels in white, seated where Jesus body had been, one at the head and the other at the foot.

13. õ»çµéÀÌ À̸£µÇ ¿©ÀÚ¿© ¾îÂîÇÏ¿© ¿ì´À³Ä À̸£µÇ »ç¶÷µéÀÌ ³» ÁÖ´ÔÀ» ¿Å°Ü´Ù°¡ ¾îµð µÎ¾ú´ÂÁö ³»°¡ ¾ËÁö
        ¸øÇÔÀÌ´ÏÀÌ´Ù
        They asked her, "Woman, why are you crying?" They have taken my Lord away," she said,

14. ÀÌ ¸»À» ÇÏ°í µÚ·Î µ¹ÀÌÄÑ ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ ¼­ °è½Å °ÍÀ» º¸¾ÒÀ¸³ª ¿¹¼öÀ̽ŠÁÙÀº ¾ËÁö ¸øÇÏ´õ¶ó
        At this, she turned around and saw Jesus standing there, but she did not realize that it was Jesus.

15. ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ À̸£½ÃµÇ ¿©ÀÚ¿© ¾îÂîÇÏ¿© ¿ï¸ç ´©±¸¸¦ ã´À³Ä ÇÏ½Ã´Ï ¸¶¸®¾Æ´Â ±×°¡ µ¿»êÁö±âÀÎ ÁÙ ¾Ë°í À̸£µÇ
        ÁÖ¿© ´ç½ÅÀÌ ¿Å°å°Åµç ¾îµð µÎ¾ú´ÂÁö ³»°Ô À̸£¼Ò¼­ ±×¸®ÇÏ¸é ³»°¡ °¡Á®°¡¸®ÀÌ´Ù
        Woman, he said, "why are you crying? Who is it you are looking for?" Thinking he was the gardener, she said,
        "Sir, if you have carried him away, tell me where you have put him, and I will get him."

16. ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ ¸¶¸®¾Æ¾ß ÇϽðŴà ¸¶¸®¾Æ°¡ µ¹ÀÌÄÑ È÷ºê¸® ¸»·Î ¶ø¿À´Ï ÇÏ´Ï(ÀÌ´Â ¼±»ý½ÉÀ̶ó´Â ¸»À̶ó)
        Jesus said to her, "Mary". She turned toward him and cried out in Aramaic, "Rabboni!" (which means Teacher).

17. ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ À̸£½ÃµÇ ³ª¸¦ ºÙµéÁö ¸»¶ó ³»°¡ ¾ÆÁ÷ ¾Æ¹öÁö²²·Î ¿Ã¶ó°¡Áö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ¿´³ë¶ó ³Ê ´Â ³» ÇüÁ¦µé¿¡°Ô °¡¼­
        À̸£µÇ ³»°¡ ³» ¾Æ¹öÁö °ð ³ÊÈñ ¾Æ¹öÁö, ³» Çϳª´Ô °ð ³ÊÈñ Çϳª´Ô²²·Î ¿Ã¶ó°£´Ù Ç϶ó ÇϽôÏ
        Jesus said, "Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet returned to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell
        them, I am returning to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God."

18. ¸·´Þ¶ó ¸¶¸®¾Æ°¡ °¡¼­ Á¦Àڵ鿡°Ô ³»°¡ ÁÖ¸¦ º¸¾Ò´Ù ÇÏ°í ¶Ç ÁÖ²²¼­ Àڱ⿡°Ô ÀÌ·¸°Ô ¸»¾¸Çϼ̴٠À̸£´Ï¶ó
        Mary Magdalene went to the disciples with the news: "I have seen the Lord!" And she told them that he had
        said these things to her.

19. (Á¦Àڵ鿡°Ô ³ªÅ¸³ª½Ã´Ù(¸¶ 28:16-20; ¸· 16:14-18; ´ª 24:36-49)>
        ¡ÛÀÌ ³¯ °ð ¾È½Ä ÈÄ Ã¹³¯ Àú³á ¶§¿¡ Á¦ÀÚµéÀÌ À¯´ëÀεéÀ» µÎ·Á¿öÇÏ¿© ¸ðÀÎ °÷ÀÇ ¹®µéÀ» ´Ý¾Ò´õ´Ï ¿¹¼ö²²¼­
        ¿À»ç °¡¿îµ¥ ¼­¼­ À̸£½ÃµÇ ³ÊÈñ¿¡°Ô Æò°­ÀÌ ÀÖÀ»Áö¾î´Ù
        On the evening of that first day of the week, when the disciples were together, with the doors locked for fear
        of the Jews, Jesus came and stood among and said, "Peace be with you!"

20. ÀÌ ¸»¾¸À» ÇÏ½Ã°í ¼Õ°ú ¿·±¸¸®¸¦ º¸ÀÌ½Ã´Ï Á¦ÀÚµéÀÌ ÁÖ¸¦ º¸°í ±â»µÇÏ´õ¶ó
        After he said this, he showed them his hands and side. The disciples were overjoyed when they saw the Lord.

21. ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ ¶Ç À̸£½ÃµÇ ³ÊÈñ¿¡°Ô Æò°­ÀÌ ÀÖÀ»Áö¾î´Ù ¾Æ¹öÁö²²¼­ ³ª¸¦ º¸³»½Å °Í °°ÀÌ ³ªµµ ³ÊÈñ¸¦ º¸³»³ë¶ó
        Again Jesus said, "Peace be with you! As the Father has sent me, I am sending you."

22. ÀÌ ¸»¾¸À» ÇÏ½Ã°í ±×µéÀ» ÇâÇÏ¿© ¼ûÀ» ³»½¬¸ç À̸£½ÃµÇ ¼º·ÉÀ» ¹ÞÀ¸¶ó
        And with that he breathed on them and said, "Receive the Holy Spirit.

23. ³ÊÈñ°¡ ´©±¸ÀÇ Á˵çÁö »çÇÏ¸é »çÇÏ¿©Áú °ÍÀÌ¿ä ´©±¸ÀÇ Á˵çÁö ±×´ë·Î µÎ¸é ±×´ë·Î ÀÖÀ¸¸®¶ó ÇϽô϶ó
        If you forgive anyone his sins, they are forgive; if you do not forgive them, they are not forgiven."

24. <µµ¸¶°¡ ÀǽÉÇÏ´Ù>
        ¡Û¿­µÎ Á¦ÀÚ ÁßÀÇ Çϳª·Î¼­ µðµÎ¸ð¶ó ºÒ¸®´Â µµ¸¶´Â ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ ¿À¼ÌÀ» ¶§¿¡ ÇÔ²² ÀÖÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÑÁö¶ó
        Now Thomas (called Didymus), one of the Twelve, was not with the disciples when Jesus came.

25. ´Ù¸¥ Á¦ÀÚµéÀÌ ±×¿¡°Ô À̸£µÇ ¿ì¸®°¡ ÁÖ¸¦ º¸¾Ò³ë¶ó ÇÏ´Ï µµ¸¶°¡ À̸£µÇ ³»°¡ ±×ÀÇ ¼ÕÀÇ ¸ø ÀÚ±¹À» º¸¸ç ³»
        ¼Õ°¡¶ôÀ» ±× ¸ø ÀÚ±¹¿¡ ³ÖÀ¸¸ç ³» ¼ÕÀ» ±× ¿·±¸¸®¿¡ ³Ö¾î º¸Áö ¾Ê°í´Â ¹ÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ°Ú³ë¶ó Çϴ϶ó
        So the other disciples told him, "We have seen the Lord!"" But he said to them, "Unless I see the nail marks
        in his hands and put my finger where the nails were, and put my hand into his side, I will not believe it."

26. ¡Û¿©µå·¹¸¦ Áö³ª¼­ Á¦ÀÚµéÀÌ ´Ù½Ã Áý ¾È¿¡ ÀÖÀ» ¶§µµ µµ¸¶µµ ÇÔ²² ÀÖ°í ¹®µéÀÌ ´ÝÇû´Âµ¥ ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ ¿À»ç
        °¡¿îµ¥ ¼­¼­ À̸£½ÃµÇ ³ÊÈñ¿¡°Ô Æò°­ÀÌ ÀÖÀ»Áö¾î´Ù ÇϽðí
        A week later his disciples were in the house again, and Thomas was with them. Though the doors were
        locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said, "Peace be with you!"

27. µµ¸¶¿¡°Ô À̸£½ÃµÇ ³× ¼Õ°¡¶ôÀ» À̸® ³»¹Ð¾î ³» ¼ÕÀ» º¸°í ³× ¼ÕÀ» ³»¹Ð¾î ³» ¿·±¸¸®¿¡ ³Ö¾î º¸¶ó ±×¸®ÇÏ¿©
        ¹ÏÀ½ ¾ø´Â ÀÚ°¡ µÇÁö ¸»°í ¹Ï´Â ÀÚ°¡ µÇ¶ó
        Then he said to Thomas, "Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side.
        Stop doubting and believe."

28. µµ¸¶°¡ ´ë´äÇÏ¿© À̸£µÇ ³ªÀÇ ÁÖ´ÔÀ̽ÿÀ ³ªÀÇ Çϳª´ÔÀ̽ôÏÀÌ´Ù
        Thomas said to him, "My Lord and my God!"

29. ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ À̸£½ÃµÇ ³Ê´Â ³ª¸¦ º» °í·Î ¹Ï´À³Ä º¸Áö ¸øÇÏ°í ¹Ï´Â ÀÚµéÀº º¹µÇµµ´Ù ÇϽô϶ó
        Then Jesus told him, "Because you have seen me, you have believe; blessed are those who have not seen
        and yet have believed."

30. <ÀÌ Ã¥À» ±â·ÏÇÑ ¸ñÀû>
        ¡Û¿¹¼ö²²¼­ Á¦ÀÚµé ¾Õ¿¡¼­ ÀÌ Ã¥¿¡ ±â·ÏµÇÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÑ ´Ù¸¥ Ç¥Àûµµ ¸¹ÀÌ ÇàÇϼÌÀ¸³ª
        Jesus did many other miraculous signs in the presence of his disciples, which are not recorded in this book.

31. ¿ÀÁ÷ ÀÌ°ÍÀ» ±â·ÏÇÔÀº ³ÊÈñ·Î ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ¾Æµé ±×¸®½ºµµÀ̽ÉÀ» ¹Ï°Ô ÇÏ·Á ÇÔÀÌ¿ä ¶Ç ³ÊÈñ·Î ¹Ï°í
        ±× À̸§À» ÈûÀÔ¾î »ý¸íÀ» ¾ò°Ô ÇÏ·Á ÇÔÀ̴϶ó
        But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing
        you may have life in his name.

¡â [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¿äÇѺ¹À½ 21Àå
¡ä [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¿äÇѺ¹À½ 19Àå
Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by ChanBi

¼­Ãá¿õ ¸ñ»ç[Rev. David Suh]

Best view at 1280x1024 ¡Þ 2008¨Ï All Rights Reserved.