|Home | ¼³±³ | ¸ñȸ Ä®·³ | ½ÅÇлó½Ä |¼º°æ°³·Ð(O.T) | ¼º°æ°³·Ð(N.T) | ¼Óµ¶¼º°æ | ÀÚÀ¯°Ô½ÃÆÇ | ¿µÈ¥ÀÇ ½°ÅÍ | ¸ÅÀϾÆħťƼ | ±³È¸¿ÍÀÌ´Ü | °ü¸®ÀÚ

[°³¿ª°³Á¤] ·Î¸¶¼­ 11Àå
esther  2022-06-13 16:12:35 hit: 268

¡Ü·Î¸¶¼­ 11Àå¡Ü

1. ±×·¯¹Ç·Î ³»°¡ ¸»Çϳë´Ï Çϳª´ÔÀÌ Àڱ⠹鼺À» ¹ö¸®¼Ì´À³Ä ±×·² ¼ö ¾ø´À´Ï¶ó ³ªµµ À̽º¶ó¿¤ÀÎÀÌ¿ä
       ¾Æºê¶óÇÔÀÇ ¾¾¿¡¼­ ³­ ÀÚ¿ä º£³Ä¹Î ÁöÆĶó
       I ask then: Did God reject his people? By no means! I am an Israelite myself, a descendant of Abram,
       from the tribe of Benjamin.

2. Çϳª´ÔÀÌ ±× ¹Ì¸® ¾Æ½Å Àڱ⠹鼺À» ¹ö¸®Áö ¾Æ´ÏÇϼ̳ª´Ï ³ÊÈñ°¡ ¼º°æÀÌ ¿¤¸®¾ß¸¦ °¡¸®ÄÑ ¸»ÇÑ °ÍÀ» ¾ËÁö
       ¸øÇÏ´À³Ä ±×°¡ À̽º¶ó¿¤À» Çϳª´Ô²² °í¹ßÇϵÇ
       God did not reject his people, whom he foreknew. Don't you know what the Scripture says in the passage
       about Elijah -- how he appealed to God against Israel:

3. ÁÖ¿© ±×µéÀÌ ÁÖÀÇ ¼±ÁöÀÚµéÀ» Á׿´À¸¸ç ÁÖÀÇ Á¦´ÜµéÀ» Çæ¾î ¹ö·È°í ³ª¸¸ ³²¾Ò´Âµ¥ ³» ¸ñ¼ûµµ 㳪ÀÌ´Ù ÇÏ´Ï
       "Lord, they have killed your prophets and torn down your altars; I am the only one left, and they are trying to
       kill me"?

4. ±×¿¡°Ô ÇϽŠ´ë´äÀÌ ¹«¾ùÀÌ³Ä ³»°¡ ³ª¸¦ À§ÇÏ¿© ¹Ù¾Ë¿¡°Ô ¹«¸­À» ²ÝÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÑ »ç¶÷ ĥõ ¸íÀ» ³²°Ü µÎ¾ú´Ù
       ÇϼÌÀ¸´Ï
       And what was God's answer to him? "I have reserved for myself seven thousand who have not bowed the
       knee to Baal."

5. ±×·±Áï ÀÌ¿Í °°ÀÌ Áö±Ýµµ ÀºÇý·Î ÅÃÇϽÉÀ» µû¶ó ³²Àº ÀÚ°¡ ÀÖ´À´Ï¶ó
       So too, at the present time there is a remnant chosen by grace.

6. ¸¸ÀÏ ÀºÇý·Î µÈ °ÍÀ̸é ÇàÀ§·Î ¸»¹Ì¾ÏÁö ¾ÊÀ½ÀÌ´Ï ±×·¸Áö ¾ÊÀ¸¸é ÀºÇý°¡ ÀºÇý µÇÁö ¸øÇÏ´À´Ï¶ó
       And if by grace, then it is no longer by works; if it were, grace would no longer be grace.

7. ±×·±Áï ¾î¶°ÇÏ³Ä À̽º¶ó¿¤ÀÌ ±¸ÇÏ´Â ±×°ÍÀ» ¾òÁö ¸øÇÏ°í ¿ÀÁ÷ ÅÃÇϽÉÀ» ÀÔÀº ÀÚ°¡ ¾ò¾ú°í ±× ³²Àº ÀÚµéÀº
       ¿ìµÐÇÏ¿©Á³´À´Ï¶ó
       What then? What Israel sought so earnestly it did not obtain, but the elect did. The others were hardened,

8. ±â·ÏµÈ Çϳª´ÔÀÌ ¿À´Ã±îÁö ±×µé¿¡°Ô È¥¹ÌÇÑ ½É·É°ú º¸Áö ¸øÇÒ ´«°ú µèÁö ¸øÇÒ ±Í¸¦ Á̴ּ٠ÇÔ°ú °°À¸´Ï¶ó
       as it is written: "God gave them a spirit of stupor, eyes so that they could not see and ears so that they
       could not hear, to this very day."

9. ¶Ç ´ÙÀ­ÀÌ À̸£µÇ ±×µéÀÇ ¹ä»óÀÌ ¿Ã¹«¿Í µ£°ú °ÅÄ¡´Â °Í°ú º¸ÀÀÀÌ µÇ°Ô ÇϽÿɰí
       And David says: "May their table become a snare and a trap, a stumbling block and a retribution for them.

10. ±×µéÀÇ ´«Àº Èå·Á º¸Áö ¸øÇÏ°í ±×µéÀÇ µîÀº Ç×»ó ±Á°Ô ÇϿɼҼ­ ÇÏ¿´´À´Ï¶ó
        May their eyes be darkened so they cannot see, and their backs be bent forever."

11. ±×·¯¹Ç·Î ³»°¡ ¸»Çϳë´Ï ±×µéÀÌ ³Ñ¾îÁö±â±îÁö ½ÇÁ·ÇÏ¿´´À³Ä ±×·² ¼ö ¾ø´À´Ï¶ó ±×µéÀÌ ³Ñ¾îÁüÀ¸·Î ±¸¿øÀÌ
        À̹æÀο¡°Ô À̸£·¯ À̽º¶ó¿¤·Î ½Ã±â³ª°Ô ÇÔÀ̴϶ó
        Again I ask: Did they stumble so as to fall beyond recovery? Not at all! Rather, because of their transgression,
        salvation has come to the Gentiles to make Israel envious.

12. ±×µéÀÇ ³Ñ¾îÁüÀÌ ¼¼»óÀÇ Ç³¼ºÇÔÀÌ µÇ¸ç ±×µéÀÇ ½ÇÆа¡ À̹æÀÎÀÇ Ç³¼ºÇÔÀÌ µÇ°Åµç ÇϹ°¸ç ±×µéÀÇ Ã游ÇÔÀ̸®¿ä
        But if their transgression means riches for the world, and their loss means riches for the Gentiles, how much
        greater riches will their fullness bring!

13. ¡Û³»°¡ À̹æÀÎÀÎ ³ÊÈñ¿¡°Ô ¸»Çϳë¶ó ³»°¡ À̹æÀÎÀÇ »çµµÀÎ ¸¸Å­ ³» Á÷ºÐÀ» ¿µ±¤½º·´°Ô ¿©±â³ë´Ï
        I am talking to you Gentiles. Inasmuch as I am the apostle to the Gentiles, I make much of my ministry.

14. À̴ Ȥ ³» °ñÀ°À» ¾Æ¹«ÂÉ·Ï ½Ã±âÇÏ°Ô  ÇÏ¿© ±×µé Áß¿¡¼­ ¾ó¸¶¸¦ ±¸¿øÇÏ·Á ÇÔÀ̶ó
        in the hope that I may somehow arouse my own people to envy and save some of them.

15. ±×µéÀ» ¹ö¸®´Â °ÍÀÌ ¼¼»óÀÇ È­¸ñÀÌ µÇ°Åµç ±× ¹Þ¾ÆµéÀÌ´Â °ÍÀÌ Á×Àº ÀÚ °¡¿îµ¥¼­ »ì¾Æ³ª´Â °ÍÀÌ ¾Æ´Ï¸é
        ¹«¾ùÀ̸®¿ä
        For if their rejection is the reconciliation of the world, what their acceptance be but life from the dead?

16. Á¦»çÇϴ óÀ½ ÀÍÀº °î½Ä °¡·ç°¡ °Å·èÇÑÁï ¶±µ¢À̵µ ±×·¯ÇÏ°í »Ñ¸®°¡ °Å·èÇÑÁï °¡Áöµµ ±×·¯Çϴ϶ó
        If the part of the dough offered as firstfruits is holy, then the whole batch is holy; if the root is holy, so are
        the branches.

17. ¶ÇÇÑ °¡Áö ¾ó¸¶°¡ ²ªÀ̾ú´Âµ¥ µ¹°¨¶÷³ª¹«ÀÎ ³×°¡ ±×µé Áß¿¡ Á¢ºÙÀÓÀÌ µÇ¾î Âü°¨¶÷³ª¹« »Ñ¸®ÀÇ Áø¾×À»
        ÇÔ²² ¹Þ´Â ÀÚ°¡ µÇ¾úÀºÁï
        If some of the branches have been broken off, and you, though a wild olive shoot, have been grafted in
        among the others and now share in the nourishing sap from the olive root,

18. ±× °¡ÁöµéÀ» ÇâÇÏ¿© ÀÚ¶ûÇÏÁö ¸»¶ó ÀÚ¶ûÇÒÁö¶óµµ ³×°¡ »Ñ¸®¸¦ º¸ÀüÇÏ´Â °ÍÀÌ ¾Æ´Ï¿ä »Ñ¸®°¡ ³Ê¸¦ º¸ÀüÇÏ´Â
        °ÍÀ̴϶ó
        do not boast over those branches. If you do, consider this: You do not support the rood, but the root
        supports you.

19. ±×·¯¸é ³× ¸»ÀÌ °¡ÁöµéÀÌ ²ªÀÎ °ÍÀº ³ª·Î Á¢ºÙÀÓÀ» ¹Þ°Ô ÇÏ·Á ÇÔÀ̶ó Çϸ®´Ï
        You will say then, "Branches were broken off so that I could be grafted in."

20. ¿Çµµ´Ù ±×µéÀº ¹ÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇϹǷΠ²ªÀÌ°í ³Ê´Â ¹ÏÀ¸¹Ç·Î ¼¹´À´Ï¶ó ³ôÀº ¸¶À½À» Ç°Áö ¸»°í µµ¸®¾î µÎ·Á¿öÇ϶ó
        Granted. But they were broken off because of unbelief, and you stand by faith. Do not be arrogant, but be
        afraid.

21. Çϳª´ÔÀÌ ¿ø °¡Áöµéµµ ¾Æ³¢Áö ¾Æ´ÏÇϼÌÀºÁï ³Êµµ ¾Æ³¢Áö ¾Æ´ÏÇϽø®¶ó
        For if God did not spare the natural branches, he will not spare you either.

22. ±×·¯¹Ç·Î Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ÀÎÀÚÇϽɰú ÁؾöÇϽÉÀ» º¸¶ó ³Ñ¾îÁö´Â Àڵ鿡°Ô´Â ÁؾöÇϽÉÀÌ ÀÖÀ¸´Ï ³ÊÈñ°¡ ¸¸ÀÏ
        Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ÀÎÀÚÇϽɿ¡ ¸Ó¹°·¯ ÀÖÀ¸¸é ±× ÀÎÀÚ°¡ ³ÊÈñ¿¡°Ô ÀÖÀ¸¸®¶ó ±×·¸Áö ¾ÊÀ¸¸é ³Êµµ ÂïÈ÷´Â ¹Ù µÇ¸®¶ó
        Consider therefore the kindness and sternness of God: sternness to those who fell, but kindness to you,
        provided that you continue in his kindness. Otherwise, you also will be cut off.

23. ±×µéµµ ¹ÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ´Â µ¥ ¸Ó¹«¸£Áö ¾Æ´ÏÇϸé Á¢ºÙÀÓÀ» ¹ÞÀ¸¸®´Ï ÀÌ´Â ±×µéÀ» Á¢ºÙÀÌ½Ç ´É·ÂÀÌ Çϳª´Ô²²
        ÀÖÀ½À̶ó
        And if they do not persist in unbelief, they will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again.

24. ³×°¡ ¿ø µ¹°¨¶÷³ª¹«¿¡¼­ ÂïÈûÀ» ¹Þ°í º»¼ºÀ» °Å½½·¯ ÁÁÀº °¨¶÷³ª¹«¿¡ Á¢ºÙÀÓÀ» ¹Þ¾ÒÀ¸´Ï ¿ø °¡ÁöÀÎ
        ÀÌ »ç¶÷µéÀÌ¾ß ¾ó¸¶³ª ´õ Àڱ⠰¨¶÷³ª¹«¿¡ Á¢ºÙÀ̽ÉÀ» ¹ÞÀ¸·ª
        After all, if you were cut out of an olive tree that is wild by nature, and contrary to nature were grafted into a
        cultivated olive tree, how much more readily will these, the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree!

25. ¡ÛÇüÁ¦µé¾Æ ³ÊÈñ°¡ ½º½º·Î ÁöÇý ÀÖ´Ù Çϸ鼭 ÀÌ ½Åºñ¸¦ ³ÊÈñ°¡ ¸ð¸£±â¸¦ ³»°¡ ¿øÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇϳë´Ï ÀÌ ½Åºñ´Â
        À̹æÀÎÀÇ Ã游ÇÑ ¼ö°¡ µé¾î¿À±â±îÁö À̽º¶ó¿¤ÀÇ ´õ·¯´Â ¿ìµÐÇÏ°Ô µÈ °ÍÀ̶ó
        I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has
        experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in.

26. ±×¸®ÇÏ¿© ¿Â À̽º¶ó¿¤ÀÌ ±¸¿øÀ» ¹ÞÀ¸¸®¶ó ±â·ÏµÈ ¹Ù ±¸¿øÀÚ°¡ ½Ã¿Â¿¡¼­ ¿À»ç ¾ß°ö¿¡°Ô¼­ °æ°ÇÇÏÁö ¾ÊÀº
        °ÍÀ» µ¹ÀÌÅ°½Ã°Ú°í
        And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: "The deliver will come from Zion; he will turn godlessness away
        from Jacob.

27. ³»°¡ ±×µéÀÇ Á˸¦ ¾øÀÌ ÇÒ ¶§¿¡ ±×µé¿¡°Ô ÀÌ·ç¾îÁú ³» ¾ð¾àÀÌ ÀÌ°ÍÀ̶ó ÇÔ°ú °°À¸´Ï¶ó
        And this is my covenant with them when take away their sins."

28. Çϳª´ÔÀÇ Àº»ç¿Í ºÎ¸£½É¿¡´Â ÈÄȸÇϽÉÀÌ ¾ø´À´Ï¶ó
        for God's gifts and his call are irrevocable.

30. ³ÊÈñ°¡ Àü¿¡´Â Çϳª´Ô²² ¼øÁ¾ÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ´õ´Ï À̽º¶ó¿¤ÀÌ ¼øÁ¾ÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÔÀ¸·Î ÀÌÁ¦ ±àÈáÀ» ÀÔ¾ú´ÂÁö¶ó
        Just as you who were at one time disobedient to God have now received mercy as a result of their
         disobedience.

31. ÀÌ¿Í °°ÀÌ ÀÌ »ç¶÷µéÀÌ ¼øÁ¾ÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ´Â ÀÌ´Â ³ÊÈñ¿¡°Ô º£Çª½Ã´Â ±àÈá·Î ÀÌÁ¦ ±×µéµµ ±àÈáÀ» ¾ò°Ô
        ÇÏ·Á ÇϽÉÀ̶ó
        so they too have now become disobedient in order that they too may now receive mercy as a result of
        God's mercy to you.

32. Çϳª´ÔÀÌ ¸ðµç »ç¶÷À» ¼øÁ¾ÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ´Â °¡¿îµ¥ °¡µÎ¾î µÎ½ÉÀº ¸ðµç »ç¶÷¿¡°Ô ±àÈáÀ» º£Ç®·Á ÇϽÉÀ̷δÙ
        For God has bound all men over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all.

33. ¡Û±íµµ´Ù Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ÁöÇý¿Í Áö½ÄÀÇ Ç³¼ºÇÔÀÌ¿©, ±×ÀÇ ÆÇ´ÜÀº Çì¾Æ¸®Áö ¸øÇÒ °ÍÀÌ¸ç ±×ÀÇ ±æÀº ãÁö ¸øÇÒ
        °ÍÀ̷δÙ
        Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge o God! How unsearchable his judgments, and his
        paths beyond tracing out!

34. ¡Û´©°¡ ÁÖÀÇ ¸¶À½À» ¾Ë¾Ò´À³Ä ´©°¡ ±×ÀÇ ¸ð»ç°¡ µÇ¾ú´À³Ä
        ¡°Who has known the mind of the Lord? Or who has been his counselor?"

35. ¡Û´©°¡ ÁÖ²² ¸ÕÀú µå·Á¼­ °±À¸½ÉÀ» ¹Þ°Ú´À³Ä
        ¡°Who has ever given to God, that God should repay him?"

36. ¡ÛÀÌ´Â ¸¸¹°ÀÌ ÁÖ¿¡°Ô¼­ ³ª¿À°í ÁÖ·Î ¸»¹Ì¾Ï°í ÁÖ¿¡°Ô·Î µ¹¾Æ°¨À̶ó ±×¿¡°Ô ¿µ±¤ÀÌ ¼¼¼¼¿¡ ÀÖÀ»Áö¾î´Ù ¾Æ¸à
        For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be the glory forever! Amen.

¡â [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ·Î¸¶¼­ 12Àå
¡ä [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ·Î¸¶¼­ 10Àå
Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by ChanBi

¼­Ãá¿õ ¸ñ»ç[Rev. David Suh]

Best view at 1280x1024 ¡Þ 2008¨Ï All Rights Reserved.