|Home | ¼³±³ | ¸ñȸ Ä®·³ | ½ÅÇлó½Ä |¼º°æ°³·Ð(O.T) | ¼º°æ°³·Ð(N.T) | ¼Óµ¶¼º°æ | ÀÚÀ¯°Ô½ÃÆÇ | ¿µÈ¥ÀÇ ½°ÅÍ | ¸ÅÀϾÆħťƼ | ±³È¸¿ÍÀÌ´Ü | °ü¸®ÀÚ

[°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¿¡º£¼Ò¼­ 6Àå
esther  2022-11-21 19:12:47 hit: 151

¡Ü¿¡º£¼Ò¼­ 6Àå¡Ü

1. ÀÚ³àµé¾Æ ÁÖ ¾È¿¡¼­ ³ÊÈñ ºÎ¸ð¿¡°Ô ¼øÁ¾Ç϶ó ÀÌ°ÍÀÌ ¿ÇÀ¸´Ï¶ó
       Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right.

2. ³× ¾Æ¹öÁö¿Í ¾î¸Ó´Ï¸¦ °ø°æÇ϶ó ÀÌ°ÍÀº ¾à¼ÓÀÌ Àִ ù °è¸íÀÌ´Ï
       ¡°Honor your father and mother" -- which is the first commandment with a promise --

3. ÀÌ·Î½á ³×°¡ ÀßµÇ°í ¶¥¿¡¼­ Àå¼öÇϸ®¶ó
       ¡°that it may go well with you and that you may enjoy long life on the earth."

4. ¶Ç ¾Æºñµé¾Æ ³ÊÈñ Àڳฦ ³ë¿±°Ô ÇÏÁö ¸»°í ¿ÀÁ÷ ÁÖÀÇ ±³ÈÆ°ú ÈÆ°è·Î ¾çÀ°Ç϶ó
       Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord.

5. ¡ÛÁ¾µé¾Æ µÎ·Á¿öÇÏ°í ¶³¸ç ¼º½ÇÇÑ ¸¶À½À¸·Î À°Ã¼ÀÇ »óÀü¿¡°Ô ¼øÁ¾Çϱ⸦ ±×¸®½ºµµ²² Çϵí Ç϶ó
       Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey
       Christ.

6. ´«°¡¸²¸¸ ÇÏ¿© »ç¶÷À» ±â»Ú°Ô ÇÏ´Â ÀÚó·³ ÇÏÁö ¸»°í ±×¸®½ºµµÀÇ Á¾µéó·³ ¸¶À½À¸·Î Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ¶æÀ» ÇàÇÏ°í
       Obey them not only to win their favor when their eye is on you, but like slaves of Christ, doing the will of God
       from your heart.

7. ±â»Û ¸¶À½À¸·Î ¼¶±â±â¸¦ ÁÖ²² Çϵí ÇÏ°í »ç¶÷µé¿¡°Ô Çϵí ÇÏÁö ¸»¶ó
       Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord, not men,

8. ÀÌ´Â °¢ »ç¶÷ÀÌ ¹«½¼ ¼±À» ÇàÇϵçÁö Á¾À̳ª ÀÚÀ¯ÀÎÀ̳ª ÁÖ²²·ÎºÎÅÍ ±×´ë·Î ¹ÞÀ» ÁÙÀ» ¾ÍÀ̶ó
       because you know that the Lord will reward everyone for whatever good he does, whether he is slave or free.

9. »óÀüµé¾Æ ³ÊÈñµµ ±×µé¿¡°Ô ÀÌ¿Í °°ÀÌ ÇÏ°í À§ÇùÀ» ±×Ä¡¶ó ÀÌ´Â ±×µé°ú ³ÊÈñÀÇ »óÀüÀÌ Çϴÿ¡ °è½Ã°í ±×¿¡°Ô´Â
       »ç¶÷À» ¿Ü¸ð·Î ÃëÇÏ´Â ÀÏÀÌ ¾ø´Â ÁÙ ³ÊÈñ°¡ ¾ÍÀ̶ó
       And masters, treat you slaves in the same way. Do not threaten them, since you know that he who is both
       their Master and yours is in heaven, and there is no favoritism with him.

10. ¡Û³¡À¸·Î ³ÊÈñ°¡ ÁÖ ¾È¿¡¼­¿Í ±× ÈûÀÇ ´É·ÂÀ¸·Î °­°ÇÇÏ¿©Áö°í
        Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.

11. ¸¶±ÍÀÇ °£°è¸¦ ´ÉÈ÷ ´ëÀûÇϱâ À§ÇÏ¿© Çϳª´ÔÀÇ Àü½Å °©ÁÖ¸¦ ÀÔÀ¸¶ó
        Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes.

12. ¿ì¸®ÀÇ ¾¾¸§Àº Ç÷°ú À°À» »ó´ëÇÏ´Â °ÍÀÌ ¾Æ´Ï¿ä ÅëÄ¡ÀÚµé°ú ±Ç¼¼µé°ú ÀÌ ¾îµÒÀÇ ¼¼»ó ÁÖ°üÀÚµé°ú Çϴÿ¡
        ÀÖ´Â ¾ÇÀÇ ¿µµéÀ» »ó´ëÇÔÀ̶ó
        For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the
        powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

13. ±×·¯¹Ç·Î Çϳª´ÔÀÇ Àü½Å °©ÁÖ¸¦ ÃëÇ϶ó ÀÌ´Â ¾ÇÇÑ ³¯¿¡ ³ÊÈñ°¡ ´ÉÈ÷ ´ëÀûÇÏ°í ¸ðµç ÀÏÀ» ÇàÇÑ ÈÄ¿¡ ¼­±â
        À§ÇÔÀ̶ó
        Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your
        ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

14. ±×·±Áï ¼­¼­ Áø¸®·Î ³ÊÈñ Ç㸮 ¶ì¸¦ ¶ì°í ÀÇÀÇ È£½É°æÀ» ºÙÀÌ°í
        Stand firm them, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place.

15. Æò¾ÈÀÇ º¹À½ÀÌ ÁغñÇÑ °ÍÀ¸·Î ½ÅÀ» ½Å°í
        and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace.

16. ¸ðµç °Í À§¿¡ ¹ÏÀ½ÀÇ ¹æÆи¦ °¡Áö°í ÀÌ·Î½á ´ÉÈ÷ ¾ÇÇÑ ÀÚÀÇ ¸ðµç ºÒÈ­»ìÀ» ¼Ò¸êÇÏ°í
        In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the
        evil one.

17. ±¸¿øÀÇ Åõ±¸¿Í ¼º·ÉÀÇ °Ë °ð Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ¸»¾¸À» °¡Áö¶ó
        Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

18. ¸ðµç ±âµµ¿Í °£±¸¸¦ Ç쵂 Ç×»ó ¼º·É ¾È¿¡¼­ ±âµµÇÏ°í À̸¦ À§ÇÏ¿© ±ú¾î ±¸Çϱ⸦ Ç×»ó Èû¾²¸ç ¿©·¯ ¼ºµµ¸¦
        À§ÇÏ¿© ±¸Ç϶ó
        And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and
        always keep on praying for all the saints.

19. ¶Ç ³ª¸¦ À§ÇÏ¿© ±¸ÇÒ °ÍÀº ³»°Ô ¸»¾¸À» ÁÖ»ç ³ª·Î ÀÔÀ» ¿­¾î º¹À½ÀÇ ºñ¹ÐÀ» ´ã´ëÈ÷ ¾Ë¸®°Ô ÇϿɼҼ­ ÇÒ °ÍÀÌ´Ï
        Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known
        the mystery of the gospel,

20. ÀÌ ÀÏÀ» À§ÇÏ¿© ³»°¡ ¼è»ç½½¿¡ ¸ÅÀÎ »ç½ÅÀÌ µÈ °ÍÀº ³ª·Î ÀÌ ÀÏ¿¡ ´ç¿¬È÷ ÇÒ ¸»À» ´ã´ëÈ÷ ÇÏ°Ô ÇÏ·Á ÇϽÉÀ̶ó
        for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should.

21. ¡Û³ªÀÇ »çÁ¤ °ð ³»°¡ ¹«¾ùÀ» ÇÏ´ÂÁö ³ÊÈñ¿¡°Ôµµ ¾Ë¸®·Á Çϳë´Ï »ç¶ûÀ» ¹ÞÀº ÇüÁ¦¿ä ÁÖ ¾È¿¡¼­ Áø½ÇÇÑ ÀϲÛÀÎ
        µÎ±â°í°¡ ¸ðµç ÀÏÀ» ³ÊÈñ¿¡°Ô ¾Ë¸®¸®¶ó
        Tychicus, the dear brother and faithful servant in the Lord, will tell you everything, so that you also may know
        how I am and what I am doing.

22. ¿ì¸® »çÁ¤À» ¾Ë¸®°í ¶Ç ³ÊÈñ ¸¶À½À» À§·ÎÇϱâ À§ÇÏ¿© ³»°¡ Ưº°È÷ ±×¸¦ ³ÊÈñ¿¡°Ô º¸³»¾ú³ë¶ó
        I am sending him to you for this very purpose, that you may know how we are, and that he may encourage you.

23. ¡Û¾Æ¹öÁö Çϳª´Ô°ú ÁÖ ¿¹¼ö ±×¸®½ºµµ²²·ÎºÎÅÍ Æò¾È°ú ¹ÏÀ½À» °âÇÑ »ç¶ûÀÌ ÇüÁ¦µé¿¡°Ô ÀÖÀ»Áö¾î´Ù
        Peace to the brothers, and love with faith from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

24. ¿ì¸® ÁÖ ¿¹¼ö ±×¸®½ºµµ¸¦ º¯ÇÔ ¾øÀÌ »ç¶ûÇÏ´Â ¸ðµç ÀÚ¿¡°Ô ÀºÇý°¡ ÀÖÀ»Áö¾î´Ù
        Grace to all who love our Lord Jesus Christ with an undying love.

¡â [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ºô¸³º¸¼­ 1Àå
¡ä [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¿¡º£¼Ò¼­ 5Àå
Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by ChanBi

¼­Ãá¿õ ¸ñ»ç[Rev. David Suh]

Best view at 1280x1024 ¡Þ 2008¨Ï All Rights Reserved.