|Home | ¼³±³ | ¸ñȸ Ä®·³ | ½ÅÇлó½Ä |¼º°æ°³·Ð(O.T) | ¼º°æ°³·Ð(N.T) | ¼Óµ¶¼º°æ | ÀÚÀ¯°Ô½ÃÆÇ | ¿µÈ¥ÀÇ ½°ÅÍ | ¸ÅÀϾÆħťƼ | ±³È¸¿ÍÀÌ´Ü | °ü¸®ÀÚ

[°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¸¶°¡º¹À½ 9Àå
esther  2021-07-12 20:31:24 hit: 331

¡Ü¸¶°¡º¹À½ 9Àå¡Ü

1. ¶Ç ±×µé¿¡°Ô À̸£½ÃµÇ ³»°¡ Áø½Ç·Î ³ÊÈñ¿¡°Ô À̸£³ë´Ï ¿©±â ¼­ ÀÖ´Â »ç¶÷ Áß¿¡´Â Á×±â Àü¿¡ Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ³ª¶ó°¡ ±Ç
       ´ÉÀ¸·Î ÀÓÇÏ´Â °ÍÀ» º¼ Àڵ鵵 ÀÖ´À´Ï¶ó ÇϽô϶ó
        And he said to them, "I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the
        kingdom of God come with power."

2. ¿³»õ ÈÄ¿¡ ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ º£µå·Î¿Í ¾ß°íº¸¿Í ¿äÇÑÀ» µ¥¸®½Ã°í µû·Î ³ôÀº »ê¿¡ ¿Ã¶ó°¡¼Ì´õ´Ï ±×µé ¾Õ¿¡¼­ º¯ÇüµÇ»ç
        After six days Jesus took Peter, James and John with him and led them up a high mountain, where they were
       all alone. There he was transfigured before them.

3. ±× ¿ÊÀÌ ±¤Ã¤°¡ ³ª¸ç ¼¼»ó¿¡¼­ »¡·¡ÇÏ´Â ÀÚ°¡ ±×·¸°Ô Èñ°Ô ÇÒ ¼ö ¾øÀ» ¸¸Å­ ¸Å¿ì Èñ¾îÁ³´õ¶ó
        His clothes became dazzling white, whiter than anyone in the world could bleach them.

4. ÀÌ¿¡ ¿¤¸®¾ß°¡ ¸ð¼¼¿Í ÇÔ²² ±×µé¿¡°Ô ³ªÅ¸³ª ¿¹¼ö¿Í ´õºÒ¾î ¸»ÇÏ°Å´Ã
        And there appeared before them Elijah and Moses, who were talking with Jesus.

5. º£µå·Î°¡ ¿¹¼ö²² °íÇ쵂 ¶øºñ¿© ¿ì¸®°¡ ¿©±â ÀÖ´Â °ÍÀÌ ÁÁ»ç¿À´Ï ¿ì¸®°¡ Ãʸ· ¼ÂÀ» ÁþµÇ Çϳª´Â ÁÖ¸¦ À§ÇÏ¿©,
       Çϳª´Â ¸ð¼¼¸¦ À§ÇÏ¿©, Çϳª´Â ¿¤¸®¾ß¸¦ À§ÇÏ¿© ÇÏ»çÀÌ´Ù ÇÏ´Ï
        Peter said to Jesus, "Rabbi, it is good for us to be here. Let us put up three shelters--one for you, one for
       Moses and one for Elijah."

6. ÀÌ´Â ±×µéÀÌ ¸÷½Ã ¹«¼­¿öÇϹǷΠ±×°¡ ¹«½¼ ¸»À» ÇÒÁö ¾ËÁö ¸øÇÔÀÌ´õ¶ó
        (He did not know what to say, they were so frightened.)

7. ¸¶Ä§ ±¸¸§ÀÌ ¿Í¼­ ±×µéÀ» µ¤À¸¸ç ±¸¸§ ¼Ó¿¡¼­ ¼Ò¸®°¡ ³ªµÇ ÀÌ´Â ³» »ç¶ûÇÏ´Â ¾ÆµéÀÌ´Ï ³ÊÈñ´Â ±×ÀÇ ¸»À»
       µéÀ¸¶ó ÇÏ´ÂÁö¶ó
        Then a cloud appeared and enveloped them, and a voice came from the cloud : "This is my Son, whom I love.
       Listen to him!:

8. ¹®µæ µÑ·¯º¸´Ï ¾Æ¹«µµ º¸ÀÌÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ°í ¿ÀÁ÷ ¿¹¼ö¿Í ÀÚ±âµé»ÓÀ̾ú´õ¶ó
        Suddenly, when they looked around, they no longer saw anyone with them except Jesus.

9. ±×µéÀÌ »ê¿¡¼­ ³»·Á¿Ã ¶§¿¡ ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ °æ°íÇÏ½ÃµÇ ÀÎÀÚ°¡ Á×Àº ÀÚ °¡¿îµ¥¼­ »ì¾Æ³¯ ¶§±îÁö´Â º» °ÍÀ»
       ¾Æ¹«¿¡°Ôµµ À̸£Áö ¸»¶ó ÇϽôÏ
        As they were coming down the mountain, Jesus gave them orders not to tell anyone what they had seen
       until the Son of Man had risen from the dead.

10. ±×µéÀÌ ÀÌ ¸»¾¸À» ¸¶À½¿¡ µÎ¸ç ¼­·Î ¹®ÀÇÇ쵂 Á×Àº ÀÚ °¡¿îµ¥¼­ »ì¾Æ³ª´Â °ÍÀÌ ¹«¾ùÀϱî ÇÏ°í
         They kept the matter to themselves, discussing what "rising from the dead" meant

11. ÀÌ¿¡ ¿¹¼ö²² ¹¯ÀÚ¿Í À̸£µÇ ¾îÂîÇÏ¿© ¼­±â°üµéÀÌ ¿¤¸®¾ß°¡ ¸ÕÀú ¿Í¾ß Çϸ®¶ó ÇϳªÀ̱î
         And they asked him, "Why do the teachers of the law say that Elijah must come first?"

12. À̸£½ÃµÇ ¿¤¸®¾ß°¡ °ú¿¬ ¸ÕÀú ¿Í¼­ ¸ðµç °ÍÀ» ȸº¹ÇÏ°Å´Ï¿Í ¾îÂî ÀÎÀÚ¿¡ ´ëÇÏ¿© ±â·ÏÇϱ⸦ ¸¹Àº °í³­À»
        ¹Þ°í ¸ê½Ã¸¦ ´çÇϸ®¶ó ÇÏ¿´´À³Ä
         Jesus replied, "To be sure, Elijah does come first, and restores all things. Why then is it written that the Son
        of Man must suffer much and be rejected?

13. ±×·¯³ª ³»°¡ ³ÊÈñ¿¡°Ô À̸£³ë´Ï ¿¤¸®¾ß°¡ ¿ÔÀ¸µÇ ±â·ÏµÈ ¹Ù¿Í °°ÀÌ »ç¶÷µéÀÌ ÇԺηΠ´ë¿ìÇÏ¿´´À´Ï¶ó ÇϽô϶ó
         But I tell you, Elijah has come, and they have done to him everything they wished, just as it is written about
        him."

14. ÀÌ¿¡ ±×µéÀÌ Á¦Àڵ鿡°Ô ¿Í¼­ º¸´Ï Å« ¹«¸®°¡ ±×µéÀ» µÑ·¯½Î°í ¼­±â°üµéÀÌ ±×µé°ú ´õºÒ¾î º¯·ÐÇÏ°í ÀÖ´õ¶ó
         When they came to the other disciples, they saw a large crowd around them and the teachers of the law
        arguing with them.

15. ¿Â ¹«¸®°¡ °ð ¿¹¼ö¸¦ º¸°í ¸Å¿ì ³î¶ó¸ç ´Þ·Á¿Í ¹®¾ÈÇÏ°Å´Ã
         As soon as all the people saw Jesus, they were overwhelmed with

16. ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ ¹°À¸½ÃµÇ ³ÊÈñ°¡ ¹«¾ùÀ» ±×µé°ú º¯·ÐÇÏ´À³Ä
        ¡°What are you arguing with them about?" he asked.

17. ¹«¸® ÁßÀÇ Çϳª°¡ ´ë´äÇ쵂 ¼±»ý´Ô ¸» ¸øÇÏ°Ô ±Í½Å µé¸° ³» ¾ÆµéÀ» ¼±»ý´Ô²² µ¥·Á¿Ô³ªÀÌ´Ù
         A man in the crowd answered, "Teacher, I brought you my son, who is possessed by a spirit that has
        robbed him of speech.

18. ±Í½ÅÀÌ ¾îµð¼­µçÁö ±×¸¦ ÀâÀ¸¸é °Å²Ù·¯Á® °ÅÇ°À» È긮¸ç À̸¦ °¥¸ç ±×¸®°í Æĸ®ÇØÁö´ÂÁö¶ó ³»°¡ ¼±»ý´ÔÀÇ
        Á¦Àڵ鿡°Ô ³»ÂÑ¾Æ ´Þ¶ó ÇÏ¿´À¸³ª ±×µéÀÌ ´ÉÈ÷ ÇÏÁö ¸øÇÏ´õÀÌ´Ù
         Whenever it seizes him, it throws him to the ground. He foams at the mouth, gnashes his teeth and
        becomes rigid. I asked your disciples to drive out the spirit, but they could not."

19. ´ë´äÇÏ¿© À̸£½ÃµÇ ¹ÏÀ½ÀÌ ¾ø´Â ¼¼´ë¿© ³»°¡ ¾ó¸¶³ª ³ÊÈñ¿Í ÇÔ²² ÀÖÀ¸¸ç ¾ó¸¶³ª ³ÊÈñ¿¡°Ô ÂüÀ¸¸®¿ä
        ±×¸¦ ³»°Ô·Î µ¥·Á¿À¶ó ÇϽøÅ
         ¡°O unbelieving generation," Jesus replied, "how long shall I stay with you? How long shall I put up with you?
        Bring the boy to me."

20. ÀÌ¿¡ µ¥¸®°í ¿À´Ï ±Í½ÅÀÌ ¿¹¼ö¸¦ º¸°í °ð ±× ¾ÆÀÌ·Î ½ÉÈ÷ °æ·ÃÀ» ÀÏÀ¸Å°°Ô ÇÏ´ÂÁö¶ó ±×°¡ ¶¥¿¡ ¾þµå·¯Á®
        ±¸¸£¸ç °ÅÇ°À» È긮´õ¶ó
         So they brought him. When the spirit saw Jesus, it immediately threw the boy into a convulsion. He fell to
        the ground and rolled around, foaming at the mouth.

21. ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ ±× ¾Æ¹öÁö¿¡°Ô ¹°À¸½ÃµÇ ¾ðÁ¦ºÎÅÍ ÀÌ·¸°Ô µÇ¾ú´À³Ä ÇÏ½Ã´Ï À̸£µÇ ¾î¸± ¶§ºÎÅÍ´ÏÀÌ´Ù
         Jesus asked the boy's father, "How long has he been like this?" "From childhood," he answered.

22. ±Í½ÅÀÌ ±×¸¦ Á×ÀÌ·Á°í ºÒ°ú ¹°¿¡ ÀÚÁÖ ´øÁ³³ªÀÌ´Ù ±×·¯³ª ¹«¾ùÀ» ÇÏ½Ç ¼ö ÀÖ°Åµç ¿ì¸®¸¦ ºÒ½ÖÈ÷ ¿©±â»ç
        µµ¿Í ÁֿɼҼ­
         ¡°It has often thrown him into fire or water to kill him. But if you can do anything, take pity on us and help us."

23. ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ À̸£½ÃµÇ ÇÒ ¼ö ÀְŵçÀÌ ¹«½¼ ¸»ÀÌ³Ä ¹Ï´Â ÀÚ¿¡°Ô´Â ´ÉÈ÷ ÇÏÁö ¸øÇÒ ÀÏÀÌ ¾ø´À´Ï¶ó ÇϽôÏ
         ¡°¡®If you can'?" said Jesus. "Everything is possible for him who believes."

24. °ð ±× ¾ÆÀÌÀÇ ¾Æ¹öÁö°¡ ¼Ò¸®¸¦ Áú·¯ À̸£µÇ ³»°¡ ¹Ï³ªÀÌ´Ù ³ªÀÇ ¹ÏÀ½ ¾ø´Â °ÍÀ» µµ¿Í ÁÖ¼Ò¼­ ÇÏ´õ¶ó
         Immediately the boy's father exclaimed, "I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief!"

25. ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ ¹«¸®°¡ ´Þ·Á¿Í ¸ðÀÌ´Â °ÍÀ» º¸½Ã°í ±× ´õ·¯¿î ±Í½ÅÀ» ²Ù¢¾î À̸£½ÃµÇ ¸» ¸øÇÏ°í ¸ø µè´Â ±Í½Å¾Æ
        ³»°¡ ³×°Ô ¸íÇϳë´Ï ±× ¾ÆÀÌ¿¡°Ô¼­ ³ª¿À°í ´Ù½Ã µé¾î°¡Áö ¸»¶ó ÇϽøÅ
         When Jesus saw that a crowd was running to the scene, he rebuked the evil spirit. "You deaf and mute spirit,"
        he said, "I command you, come out of him and never enter him again."

26. ±Í½ÅÀÌ ¼Ò¸® Áö¸£¸ç ¾ÆÀÌ·Î ½ÉÈ÷ °æ·ÃÀ» ÀÏÀ¸Å°°Ô ÇÏ°í ³ª°¡´Ï ±× ¾ÆÀÌ°¡ Á×Àº °Í °°ÀÌ µÇ¾î ¸¹Àº »ç¶÷ÀÌ
        ¸»Çϱ⸦ Á×¾ú´Ù Çϳª
         The spirit shrieked, convulsed him violently and came out. The boy looked so much like a corpse that many
        said, "He's dead."

27. ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ ±× ¼ÕÀ» Àâ¾Æ ÀÏÀ¸Å°½Ã´Ï ÀÌ¿¡ ÀϾ´Ï¶ó
         But Jesus took him by the hand and lifted him to his feet, and he stood up.

28. Áý¿¡ µé¾î°¡½Ã¸Å Á¦ÀÚµéÀÌ Á¶¿ëÈ÷ ¹¯ÀÚ¿ÀµÇ ¿ì¸®´Â ¾îÂîÇÏ¿© ´ÉÈ÷ ±× ±Í½ÅÀ» ÂѾƳ»Áö ¸øÇÏ¿´³ªÀ̱î
         After Jesus had gone indoors, his disciples asked him privately, "Why couldn't we drive it out?"

29. À̸£½ÃµÇ ±âµµ ¿Ü¿¡ ´Ù¸¥ °ÍÀ¸·Î´Â ÀÌ·± Á¾·ù°¡ ³ª°¥ ¼ö ¾ø´À´Ï¶ó ÇϽô϶ó
         He replied, "This kind can come out only by prayer."

30. ±× °÷À» ¶°³ª °¥¸±¸® °¡¿îµ¥·Î Áö³¯»õ ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ ¾Æ¹«¿¡°Ôµµ ¾Ë¸®°íÀÚ ¾Æ´ÏÇϽôÏ
         They left that place and passed through Galilee. Jesus did not want anyone to know where they were,

31. ÀÌ´Â Á¦ÀÚµéÀ» °¡¸£Ä¡½Ã¸ç ¶Ç ÀÎÀÚ°¡ »ç¶÷µéÀÇ ¼Õ¿¡ ³Ñ°ÜÁ® Á×ÀÓÀ» ´çÇÏ°í Á×Àº Áö »ï Àϸ¸¿¡ »ì¾Æ³ª¸®¶ó´Â
        °ÍÀ» ¸»¾¸Çϼ̱⠶§¹®ÀÌ´õ¶ó
        because he was teaching his disciples. He said to them, "The Son of Man is going to be betrayed into the
        hands of men. They will kill him, and after three days he will rise."

32. ±×·¯³ª Á¦ÀÚµéÀº ÀÌ ¸»¾¸À» ±ú´ÝÁö ¸øÇÏ°í ¹¯±âµµ µÎ·Á¿öÇÏ´õ¶ó
         But they did not understand what he meant and were afraid to ask him about it.

33. °¡¹ö³ª¿ò¿¡ À̸£·¯ Áý¿¡ °è½Ç»õ Á¦Àڵ鿡°Ô ¹°À¸½ÃµÇ ³ÊÈñ°¡ ±æ¿¡¼­ ¼­·Î Åä·ÐÇÑ °ÍÀÌ ¹«¾ùÀÌ³Ä ÇϽõÇ
         They came to Capernaum. When he was in the house, he asked them, "What were you arguing about on
        the road?"

34. ±×µéÀÌ ÀáÀáÇÏ´Ï ÀÌ´Â ±æ¿¡¼­ ¼­·Î ´©°¡ Å©³Ä ÇÏ°í Àï·ÐÇÏ¿´À½À̶ó
         But they kept quiet because on the way they had argued about who was the greatest.

35. ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ ¾ÉÀ¸»ç ¿­µÎ Á¦ÀÚ¸¦ ºÒ·¯¼­ À̸£½ÃµÇ ´©±¸µçÁö ù°°¡ µÇ°íÀÚ ÇÏ¸é ¹µ »ç¶÷ÀÇ ³¡ÀÌ µÇ¸ç ¹µ »ç¶÷À»
        ¼¶±â´Â ÀÚ°¡ µÇ¾î¾ß Çϸ®¶ó ÇϽðí
         Sitting down, Jesus called the Twelve and said, "If anyone wants to be first, he must be the very last,
        and the servant of all."

36. ¾î¸° ¾ÆÀÌ Çϳª¸¦ µ¥·Á´Ù°¡ ±×µé °¡¿îµ¥ ¼¼¿ì½Ã°í ¾ÈÀ¸½Ã¸ç Á¦Àڵ鿡°Ô À̸£½ÃµÇ
         He took a little child and had him stand among them. Taking him in his arms, he said to them,

37. ´©±¸µçÁö ³» À̸§À¸·Î ÀÌ·± ¾î¸° ¾ÆÀÌ Çϳª¸¦ ¿µÁ¢ÇÏ¸é °ð ³ª¸¦ ¿µÁ¢ÇÔÀÌ¿ä ´©±¸µçÁö ³ª¸¦ ¿µÁ¢Çϸé
        ³ª¸¦ ¿µÁ¢ÇÔÀÌ ¾Æ´Ï¿ä ³ª¸¦ º¸³»½Å À̸¦ ¿µÁ¢ÇÔÀ̴϶ó
         ¡°Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does
        not welcome me but the one who sent me."

38. ¿äÇÑÀÌ ¿¹¼ö²² ¿©Â¥¿ÀµÇ ¼±»ý´Ô ¿ì¸®¸¦ µû¸£Áö ¾Ê´Â ¾î¶² ÀÚ°¡ ÁÖÀÇ À̸§À¸·Î ±Í½ÅÀ» ³»ÂÑ´Â °ÍÀ» ¿ì¸®°¡
        º¸°í ¿ì¸®¸¦ µû¸£Áö ¾Æ´ÏÇϹǷΠ±ÝÇÏ¿´³ªÀÌ´Ù
         ¡°Teacher," said John, "we saw a man driving out demons in your name and we told him to stop, because
        he was not one of us."

39. ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ À̸£½ÃµÇ ±ÝÇÏÁö ¸»¶ó ³» À̸§À» ÀÇŹÇÏ¿© ´ÉÇÑ ÀÏÀ» ÇàÇÏ°í Áï½Ã·Î ³ª¸¦ ºñ¹æÇÒ ÀÚ°¡ ¾ø´À´Ï¶ó
         ¡°Do not stop him," Jesus said. "No one who does a miracle in my name can in the next moment say
        anything bad about me,

40. ¿ì¸®¸¦ ¹Ý´ëÇÏÁö ¾Ê´Â ÀÚ´Â ¿ì¸®¸¦ À§ÇÏ´Â Àڴ϶ó
         for whoever is not against us is for us.

41. ´©±¸µçÁö ³ÊÈñ°¡ ±×¸®½ºµµ¿¡°Ô ¼ÓÇÑ ÀÚ¶ó ÇÏ¿© ¹° ÇÑ ±×¸©ÀÌ¶óµµ ÁÖ¸é ³»°¡ Áø½Ç·Î ³ÊÈñ¿¡°Ô À̸£³ë´Ï
        ±×°¡ °áÄÚ »óÀ» ÀÒÁö ¾ÊÀ¸¸®¶ó
         I tell you the truth, anyone who gives you a cup of water in my name because you belong to Christ will
        certainly not lose his reward.

42. ¶Ç ´©±¸µçÁö ³ª¸¦ ¹Ï´Â ÀÌ ÀÛÀº ÀÚµé Áß Çϳª¶óµµ ½ÇÁ·ÇÏ°Ô Çϸé Â÷¶ó¸® ¿¬Àڸ˵¹ÀÌ ±× ¸ñ¿¡ ¸Å¿© ¹Ù´Ù¿¡
        ´øÁ®Áö´Â °ÍÀÌ ³ªÀ¸¸®¶ó
         ¡°And if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to be
        thrown into the sea with a large millstone tied around his neck.

43. ¸¸ÀÏ ³× ¼ÕÀÌ ³Ê¸¦ ¹üÁËÇÏ°Ô Çϰŵç Âï¾î¹ö¸®¶ó Àå¾ÖÀÎÀ¸·Î ¿µ»ý¿¡ µé¾î°¡´Â °ÍÀÌ µÎ ¼ÕÀ» °¡Áö°í Áö¿Á
        °ð ²¨ÁöÁö ¾Ê´Â ºÒ¿¡ µé¾î°¡´Â °Íº¸´Ù ³ªÀ¸´Ï¶ó
         If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life maimed than with two hands to
        go into hell, where the fire never goes out.

44. (¾øÀ½)
         Where "'their worm does not die, and the fire is not quenched.'

45. ¸¸ÀÏ ³× ¹ßÀÌ ³Ê¸¦ ¹üÁËÇÏ°Ô Çϰŵç Âï¾î¹ö¸®¶ó ´Ù¸® Àú´Â ÀÚ·Î ¿µ»ý¿¡ µé¾î°¡´Â °ÍÀÌ µÎ ¹ßÀ» °¡Áö°í
        Áö¿Á¿¡ ´øÁ®Áö´Â °Íº¸´Ù ³ªÀ¸´Ï¶ó
         And if your foot causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life crippled than to have two feet
        and be thrown into hell.

46. (¾øÀ½)
         Where "'their worm does not die, and the fire is not queched.'

47. ¸¸ÀÏ ³× ´«ÀÌ ³Ê¸¦ ¹üÁËÇÏ°Ô ÇÏ°Åµç »©¹ö¸®¶ó ÇÑ ´«À¸·Î Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ³ª¶ó¿¡ µé¾î°¡´Â °ÍÀÌ µÎ ´«À» °¡Áö°í
        Áö¿Á¿¡ ´øÁ®Áö´Â °Íº¸´Ù ³ªÀ¸´Ï¶ó
         And if your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with
        one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into hell,

48. °Å±â¿¡¼­´Â ±¸´õ±âµµ Á×Áö ¾Ê°í ºÒµµ ²¨ÁöÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ´À´Ï¶ó
         where "'their worm does not die, and the fire is not quenched.'

49. »ç¶÷¸¶´Ù ºÒ·Î½á ¼Ò±Ý Ä¡µí ÇÔÀ» ¹ÞÀ¸¸®¶ó
         Everyone will be salted with fire.

50. ¼Ò±ÝÀº ÁÁÀº °ÍÀÌ·ÎµÇ ¸¸ÀÏ ¼Ò±ÝÀÌ ±× ¸ÀÀ» ÀÒÀ¸¸é ¹«¾ùÀ¸·Î À̸¦ Â¥°Ô Çϸ®¿ä ³ÊÈñ ¼Ó¿¡ ¼Ò±ÝÀ» µÎ°í
        ¼­·Î È­¸ñÇ϶ó ÇϽô϶ó
         ¡°Salt is good, but if it loses its saltiness, how can you make it salty again? Have salt in yourselves,
        and be at peace with each other."

¡â [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¸¶°¡º¹À½ 10Àå
¡ä [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¸¶°¡º¹À½ 8Àå
Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by ChanBi

¼­Ãá¿õ ¸ñ»ç[Rev. David Suh]

Best view at 1280x1024 ¡Þ 2008¨Ï All Rights Reserved.