|Home | ¼³±³ | ¸ñȸ Ä®·³ | ½ÅÇлó½Ä |¼º°æ°³·Ð(O.T) | ¼º°æ°³·Ð(N.T) | ¼Óµ¶¼º°æ | ÀÚÀ¯°Ô½ÃÆÇ | ¿µÈ¥ÀÇ ½°ÅÍ | ¸ÅÀϾÆħťƼ | ±³È¸¿ÍÀÌ´Ü | °ü¸®ÀÚ

[°³¿ª°³Á¤] °¥¶óµð¾Æ¼­ 6Àå
esther  2022-10-30 00:53:16 hit: 173

¡Ü°¥¶óµð¾Æ¼­ 6Àå¡Ü

1. ÇüÁ¦µé¾Æ »ç¶÷ÀÌ ¸¸ÀÏ ¹«½¼ ¹üÁËÇÑ ÀÏÀÌ µå·¯³ª°Åµç ½Å·ÉÇÑ ³ÊÈñ´Â ¿ÂÀ¯ÇÑ ½É·ÉÀ¸·Î ±×·¯ÇÑ ÀÚ¸¦ ¹Ù·ÎÀâ°í
       ³Ê ÀÚ½ÅÀ» »ìÆ캸¾Æ ³Êµµ ½ÃÇèÀ» ¹ÞÀ»±î µÎ·Á¿öÇ϶ó
       Brothers, if someone is caught in a sin, you who are spiritual should restore him gently. But watch yourself,
       or you also may be tempted.

2. ³ÊÈñ°¡ ÁüÀ» ¼­·Î Áö¶ó ±×¸®ÇÏ¿© ±×¸®½ºµµÀÇ ¹ýÀ» ¼ºÃëÇ϶ó
       Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.

3. ¸¸ÀÏ ´©°¡ ¾Æ¹« °Íµµ µÇÁö ¸øÇÏ°í µÈ ÁÙ·Î »ý°¢ÇÏ¸é ½º½º·Î ¼ÓÀÓÀ̶ó
       If anyone thinks he is something when he is nothing, he deceives himself.

4. °¢°¢ ÀÚ±âÀÇ ÀÏÀ» »ìÇǶó ±×¸®Çϸé ÀÚ¶ûÇÒ °ÍÀÌ Àڱ⿡°Ô´Â À־ ³²¿¡°Ô´Â ÀÖÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇϸ®´Ï
       Each one should test his own actions. Then he can take pride in himself, without comparing himself to
       somebody else.

5. °¢°¢ ÀÚ±âÀÇ ÁüÀ» Áú °ÍÀ̶ó
       for each one should carry his own load.

6. ¡Û°¡¸£Ä§À» ¹Þ´Â ÀÚ´Â ¸»¾¸À» °¡¸£Ä¡´Â ÀÚ¿Í ¸ðµç ÁÁÀº °ÍÀ» ÇÔ²² Ç϶ó
       Anyone who receives instruction in the word must share all good things with his instructor.

7. ½º½º·Î ¼ÓÀÌÁö ¸»¶ó Çϳª´ÔÀº ¾÷½Å¿©±èÀ» ¹ÞÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇϽóª´Ï »ç¶÷ÀÌ ¹«¾ùÀ¸·Î ½ÉµçÁö ±×´ë·Î °ÅµÎ¸®¶ó
       Do not be deceived: God cannot e mocked. A man reaps what he sows.

8. ÀÚ±âÀÇ À°Ã¼¸¦ À§ÇÏ¿© ½É´Â ÀÚ´Â À°Ã¼·ÎºÎÅÍ ½â¾îÁú °ÍÀ» °ÅµÎ°í ¼º·ÉÀ» À§ÇÏ¿© ½É´Â ÀÚ´Â ¼º·ÉÀ¸·ÎºÎÅÍ
       ¿µ»ýÀ» °ÅµÎ¸®¶ó
       The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; the one who sows to
       please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life.

9. ¿ì¸®°¡ ¼±À» ÇàÇ쵂 ³«½ÉÇÏÁö ¸»Áö´Ï Æ÷±âÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ¸é ¶§°¡ À̸£¸Å °ÅµÎ¸®¶ó
       Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

10. ±×·¯¹Ç·Î ¿ì¸®´Â ±âȸ ÀÖ´Â ´ë·Î ¸ðµç ÀÌ¿¡°Ô ÂøÇÑ ÀÏÀ» Ç쵂 ´õ¿í ¹ÏÀ½ÀÇ °¡Á¤µé¿¡°Ô ÇÒÁö´Ï¶ó
        Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family
        of believers.

11. ¡Û³» ¼ÕÀ¸·Î ³ÊÈñ¿¡°Ô ÀÌ·¸°Ô Å« ±ÛÀÚ·Î ¾´ °ÍÀ» º¸¶ó
        See what large letters I use as I write to you with my own hand!

12. ¹«¸© À°Ã¼ÀÇ ¸ð¾çÀ» ³»·Á ÇÏ´Â ÀÚµéÀÌ ¾ïÁö·Î ³ÊÈñ¿¡°Ô Çҷʸ¦ ¹Þ°Ô ÇÔÀº ±×µéÀÌ ±×¸®½ºµµÀÇ ½ÊÀÚ°¡·Î
        ¸»¹Ì¾Ï¾Æ ¹ÚÇظ¦ ¸éÇÏ·Á ÇÔ»ÓÀ̶ó
        Those who want to make a good impression outwardly are trying to compel you to be circumcised. The only
        reason they do this is to avoid being persecuted for the cross of Christ.

13. Çҷʸ¦ ¹ÞÀº ±×µéÀÌ¶óµµ ½º½º·Î À²¹ýÀº ÁöÅ°Áö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ°í ³ÊÈñ¿¡°Ô Çҷʸ¦ ¹Þ°Ô ÇÏ·Á ÇÏ´Â °ÍÀº ±×µéÀÌ
        ³ÊÈñÀÇ À°Ã¼·Î ÀÚ¶ûÇÏ·Á ÇÔÀ̶ó
        Not even those who are circumcised obey the law, yet they want you to be circumcised that they may boast
        about your flesh.

14. ±×·¯³ª ³»°Ô´Â ¿ì¸® ÁÖ ¿¹¼ö ±×¸®½ºµµÀÇ ½ÊÀÚ°¡ ¿Ü¿¡ °áÄÚ ÀÚ¶ûÇÒ °ÍÀÌ ¾øÀ¸´Ï ±×¸®½ºµµ·Î ¸»¹Ì¾Ï¾Æ ¼¼»óÀÌ
        ³ª¸¦ ´ëÇÏ¿© ½ÊÀÚ°¡¿¡ ¸ø ¹ÚÈ÷°í ³»°¡ ¶ÇÇÑ ¼¼»óÀ» ´ëÇÏ¿© ±×·¯Çϴ϶ó
        May I never boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to
        me, and I to the world.

15. Çҷʳª ¹«ÇÒ·Ê°¡ ¾Æ¹« °Íµµ ¾Æ´Ï·ÎµÇ ¿ÀÁ÷ »õ·Î ÁöÀ¸½ÉÀ» ¹Þ´Â °Í¸¸ÀÌ Áß¿äÇϴ϶ó
        Neither circumcision nor uncircumcision means anything; what counts is a new creation.

16. ¹«¸© ÀÌ ±Ô·Ê¸¦ ÇàÇÏ´Â ÀÚ¿¡°Ô¿Í Çϳª´ÔÀÇ À̽º¶ó¿¤¿¡°Ô Æò°­°ú ±àÈáÀÌ ÀÖÀ»Áö¾î´Ù
        Peace and mercy to all who follow this rule, even to the Israel of God.

17. ¡ÛÀÌ Èķδ ´©±¸µçÁö ³ª¸¦ ±«·Ó°Ô ÇÏÁö ¸»¶ó ³»°¡ ³» ¸ö¿¡ ¿¹¼öÀÇ ÈçÀûÀ» Áö´Ï°í ÀÖ³ë¶ó
        Finally, let no one cause me trouble, for I bear on my body the marks of Jesus.

18. ¡ÛÇüÁ¦µé¾Æ ¿ì¸® ÁÖ ¿¹¼ö ±×¸®½ºµµÀÇ ÀºÇý°¡ ³ÊÈñ ½É·É¿¡ ÀÖÀ»Áö¾î´Ù ¾Æ¸à
        The grace of our Lore Jesus Christ be with your spirit, brothers. Amen.

¡â [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¿¡º£¼Ò¼­ 1Àå
¡ä [°³¿ª°³Á¤] °¥¶óµð¾Æ¼­ 5Àå
Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by ChanBi

¼­Ãá¿õ ¸ñ»ç[Rev. David Suh]

Best view at 1280x1024 ¡Þ 2008¨Ï All Rights Reserved.