|Home | ¼³±³ | ¸ñȸ Ä®·³ | ½ÅÇлó½Ä |¼º°æ°³·Ð(O.T) | ¼º°æ°³·Ð(N.T) | ¼Óµ¶¼º°æ | ÀÚÀ¯°Ô½ÃÆÇ | ¿µÈ¥ÀÇ ½°ÅÍ | ¸ÅÀϾÆħťƼ | ±³È¸¿ÍÀÌ´Ü | °ü¸®ÀÚ

[°³¿ª°³Á¤] È£¼¼¾Æ 5Àå
esther  2020-05-04 13:53:22 hit: 458

¡ÜÈ£¼¼¾Æ 5Àå¡Ü

1. Á¦»çÀåµé¾Æ À̸¦ µéÀ¸¶ó À̽º¶ó¿¤ Á·¼Óµé¾Æ ±ú´ÞÀ¸¶ó ¿ÕÁ·µé¾Æ ±Í¸¦ ±â¿ïÀ̶ó ³ÊÈñ¿¡°Ô ½ÉÆÇÀÌ ÀÖ³ª´Ï
        ³ÊÈñ°¡ ¹Ì½º¹Ù¿¡ ´ëÇÏ¿© ¿Ã¹«°¡ µÇ¸ç ´Ùº¼ À§¿¡ Ä£ ±×¹°ÀÌ µÊÀ̶ó
        ¡°Hear this, you priests! Pay attention, you Israelites! Listen, O royal house! This judgment is against
        you : You have been a snare at Mizpah, a net spread out on Tabor.

2. ÆпªÀÚ°¡ »ìÀ°ÁË¿¡ ±íÀÌ ºüÁ³À¸¸Å ³»°¡ ±×µéÀ» ´Ù ¹úÇϳë¶ó
        The rebels are deep in slaughter. I will discipline all of them.

3. ¿¡ºê¶óÀÓÀº ³»°¡ ¾Ë°í À̽º¶ó¿¤Àº ³»°Ô ¼û±âÁö ¸øÇϳª´Ï ¿¡ºê¶óÀÓ¾Æ ÀÌÁ¦ ³×°¡ À½ÇàÇÏ¿´°í
        À̽º¶ó¿¤ÀÌ ´õ·¯¿öÁ³´À´Ï¶ó
        I know all about Ephraim; Israel is not hidden from me. Ephraim, you have now turned to prostitution;
        Israel is corrupt.

4. ±×µéÀÇ ÇàÀ§°¡ ±×µé·Î ÀÚ±â Çϳª´Ô¿¡°Ô µ¹¾Æ°¡Áö ¸øÇÏ°Ô Çϳª´Ï ÀÌ´Â À½¶õÇÑ ¸¶À½ÀÌ ±× ¼Ó¿¡ ÀÖ¾î
        ¿©È£¿Í¸¦ ¾ËÁö ¸øÇÏ´Â ±î´ßÀ̶ó
        ¡°Their deeds do not permit them to return to their God. A spirit of prostitution is in their heart;
        they do not acknowledge the LORD.

5. À̽º¶ó¿¤ÀÇ ±³¸¸ÀÌ ±× ¾ó±¼¿¡ µå·¯³µ³ª´Ï ±× Á˾ÇÀ¸·Î ¸»¹Ì¾Ï¾Æ À̽º¶ó¿¤°ú ¿¡ºê¶óÀÓÀÌ ³Ñ¾îÁö°í
        À¯´Ùµµ ±×µé°ú ÇÔ²² ³Ñ¾îÁö¸®¶ó
        Israel's arrogance testified against them; the Israelites, even Ephraim, stumble in their sin;
        Judah also stumbles with them.

6. ±×µéÀÌ ¾ç ¶¼¿Í ¼Ò ¶¼¸¦ ²ø°í ¿©È£¿Í¸¦ ãÀ¸·¯ °¥Áö¶óµµ ¸¸³ªÁö ¸øÇÒ °ÍÀº ÀÌ¹Ì ±×µé¿¡°Ô¼­ ¶°³ª¼ÌÀ½À̶ó
        When they go with their flocks and herds to seek the LORD, they will not find him;
        he has withdrawn himself from them.

7. ±×µéÀÌ ¿©È£¿Í²² Á¤Á¶¸¦ ÁöÅ°Áö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ°í »ç»ý¾Æ¸¦ ³º¾ÒÀ¸´Ï ±×·¯¹Ç·Î »õ ´ÞÀÌ ±×µé°ú
        ±× ±â¾÷À» ÇÔ²² »ïÅ°¸®·Î´Ù
        They are unfaithful to the LORD; they give birth to illegitimate children. Now their New Moon
        festivals will devour them and their fields.

8. ³ÊÈñ°¡ ±âºê¾Æ¿¡¼­ »Ô³ªÆÈÀ» ºÒ¸ç ¶ó¸¶¿¡¼­ ³ªÆÈÀ» ºÒ¸ç º¦¾ÆÀ¢¿¡¼­ ¿ÜÄ¡±â¸¦ º£³Ä¹Î¾Æ
        ³× µÚ¸¦ ÂѴ´٠ÇÒÁö¾î´Ù
        ¡°Sound the trumpet in Gibeah, the horn in Ramah. Raise the battle cry in Beth Aven;
        lead on, O Benjamin.

9. ¹úÇÏ´Â ³¯¿¡ ¿¡ºê¶óÀÓÀÌ È²ÆóÇÒ °ÍÀÌ¶ó ³»°¡ À̽º¶ó¿¤ ÁöÆÄ Áß¿¡¼­ ¹Ýµå½Ã ÀÖÀ» ÀÏÀ» º¸¿´³ë¶ó
       Ephraim will be laid waste on the day of reckoning Among the tribes of Israel I proclaim what is certain.

10. À¯´Ù ÁöµµÀÚµéÀº °æ°èÇ¥¸¦ ¿Å±â´Â ÀÚ °°À¸´Ï ³»°¡ ³ªÀÇ Áø³ë¸¦ ±×µé¿¡°Ô ¹° °°ÀÌ ºÎÀ¸¸®¶ó
         Judah's leaders are like those who move boundary stones. I will pour out my wrath on them
         like a flood of water.

11. ¿¡ºê¶óÀÓÀº »ç¶÷ÀÇ ¸í·É µÚµû¸£±â¸¦ ÁÁ¾ÆÇϹǷΠÇд븦 ¹Þ°í ÀçÆÇÀÇ ¾ÐÁ¦¸¦ ¹Þ´Âµµ´Ù
         Ephraim is oppressed, trampled in judgment, intent on pursuing idols.

12. ±×·¯¹Ç·Î ³»°¡ ¿¡ºê¶óÀÓ¿¡°Ô´Â Á» °°À¸¸ç À¯´Ù Á·¼Ó¿¡°Ô´Â ½âÀÌ´Â °Í °°µµ´Ù
         I am like a moth to Ephraim, like rot to the people of Judah.

13. ¿¡ºê¶óÀÓÀÌ ÀÚ±âÀÇ º´À» ±ú´ÞÀ¸¸ç À¯´Ù°¡ ÀÚ±âÀÇ »óó¸¦ ±ú´Þ¾Ò°í ¿¡ºê¶óÀÓÀº ¾Ñ¼ö¸£·Î °¡¼­ ¾ß·¾ ¿Õ¿¡°Ô
         »ç¶÷À» º¸³»¾úÀ¸³ª ±×°¡ ´ÉÈ÷ ³ÊÈñ¸¦ °íÄ¡Áö ¸øÇÏ°Ú°í ³ÊÈñ »óó¸¦ ³´°Ô ÇÏÁö ¸øÇϸ®¶ó
         ¡°When Ephraim saw his sickness, and Judah his sores, then Ephraim turned to Assyria, and sent to
         the great king for help. But he is not able to cure you, not able to heal your sores.

14. ³»°¡ ¿¡ºê¶óÀÓ¿¡°Ô´Â »çÀÚ °°°í À¯´Ù Á·¼Ó¿¡°Ô´Â ÀþÀº »çÀÚ °°À¸´Ï ¹Ù·Î ³»°¡ ¿òÄÑ°¥Áö¶ó
         ³»°¡ Å»ÃëÇÏ¿© °¥Áö¶óµµ °ÇÁ®³¾ ÀÚ°¡ ¾øÀ¸¸®¶ó
         For I will be like a lion to Ephraim, like a great lion to Judah. I will tear them to pieces and go away;
         I will carry them off with no one to rescue them.

15. ±×µéÀÌ ±× Á˸¦ ´µ¿ìÄ¡°í ³» ¾ó±¼À» ±¸Çϱâ±îÁö ³»°¡ ³» °÷À¸·Î µ¹¾Æ°¡¸®¶ó ±×µéÀÌ °í³­ ¹ÞÀ» ¶§¿¡
         ³ª¸¦ °£ÀýÈ÷ ±¸Çϸ®¶ó
         Then I will go back to my place until they admit their guilt. And they will seek my face;
         in their misery they will earnestly seek me."

¡â [°³¿ª°³Á¤] È£¼¼¾Æ 6Àå
¡ä [°³¿ª°³Á¤] È£¼¼¾Æ 4Àå
Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by ChanBi

¼­Ãá¿õ ¸ñ»ç[Rev. David Suh]

Best view at 1280x1024 ¡Þ 2008¨Ï All Rights Reserved.