|Home | ¼³±³ | ¸ñȸ Ä®·³ | ½ÅÇлó½Ä |¼º°æ°³·Ð(O.T) | ¼º°æ°³·Ð(N.T) | ¼Óµ¶¼º°æ | ÀÚÀ¯°Ô½ÃÆÇ | ¿µÈ¥ÀÇ ½°ÅÍ | ¸ÅÀϾÆħťƼ | ±³È¸¿ÍÀÌ´Ü | °ü¸®ÀÚ

[°³¿ª°³Á¤] È£¼¼¾Æ 7Àå
esther  2020-05-12 22:06:46 hit: 514

¡ÜÈ£¼¼¾Æ 7Àå¡Ü

1. ³»°¡ À̽º¶ó¿¤À» Ä¡·áÇÏ·Á ÇÒ ¶§¿¡ ¿¡ºê¶óÀÓÀÇ ÁË¿Í »ç¸¶¸®¾ÆÀÇ ¾ÇÀÌ µå·¯³ªµµ´Ù
        ±×µéÀº °ÅÁþÀ» ÇàÇÏ¸ç ¾ÈÀ¸·Î µé¾î°¡ µµµÏÁúÇÏ°í ¹ÛÀ¸·Î ¶¼ Áö¾î ³ë·«ÁúÇϸç
        ¡°Whenever I would restore the fortunes of my people, whenever I would heal Israel,
         the sins of Ephraim are exposed and the crimes of Samaria revealed. They
        practice deceit, thieves break into houses, bandits rob in the streets;

2. ³»°¡ ¸ðµç ¾ÇÀ» ±â¾ïÇÏ¿´À½À» ±×µéÀÌ ¸¶À½¿¡ »ý°¢ÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ°Å´Ï¿Í ÀÌÁ¦ ±×µéÀÇ ÇàÀ§°¡ ±×µéÀ»
        ¿¡¿ö½Î°í ³» ¾ó±¼ ¾Õ¿¡ ÀÖµµ´Ù
        but they do not realize that I remember all their evil deeds. Their sins engulf them;
        they are always before me.

3. ±×µéÀÌ ±× ¾ÇÀ¸·Î ¿ÕÀ», ±× °ÅÁþ¸»·Î ÁöµµÀÚµéÀ» ±â»Ú°Ô Çϵµ´Ù
        ¡°They delight the king with their wickedness, the princes with their lies.

4. ±×µéÀº ´Ù °£À½ÇÏ´Â ÀÚ¶ó °úÀÚ ¸¸µå´Â ÀÚ¿¡ ÀÇÇØ ´Þ±ÅÁø È­´ö°ú °°µµ´Ù ±×°¡ ¹ÝÁ×À» ¹¶Ä§À¸·Î
        ¹ßÈ¿µÇ±â±îÁö¸¸ ºÒ ÀÏÀ¸Å°±â¸¦ ±×Ä¥ »ÓÀ̴϶ó
        They are all adulterers, burning like an oven whose fire the baker need not stir from
        the kneading of the dough till it rises.

5. ¿ì¸® ¿ÕÀÇ ³¯¿¡ ÁöµµÀÚµéÀº ¼úÀÇ ¶ß°Å¿òÀ¸·Î º´ÀÌ ³ª¸ç ¿ÕÀº ¿À¸¸ÇÑ ÀÚµé°ú ´õºÒ¾î ¾Ç¼öÇϴµµ´Ù
        On the day of the festival of our king the princes become inflamed with wine,
        and he joins hands with the mockers.

6. ±×µéÀÌ °¡±îÀÌ ¿Ã ¶§¿¡ ±×µéÀÇ ¸¶À½Àº °£±³ÇÏ¿© È­´ö °°À¸´Ï ±×µéÀÇ ºÐ³ë´Â ¹ã»õµµ·Ï ÀÚ°í
        ¾Æħ¿¡ ÇÇ¿ì´Â ºÒ²É °°µµ´Ù
        Their hearts are like an oven; they approach him with intrigue. Their passion smolders
        all night; in the morning it blazes like a flaming fire.

7. ±×µéÀÌ ´Ù È­´ö °°ÀÌ ¶ß°Å¿öÁ®¼­ ±× ÀçÆÇÀåµéÀ» »ïÅ°¸ç ±×µéÀÇ ¿ÕµéÀ» ´Ù ¾þµå·¯Áö°Ô Çϸç
        ±×µé Áß¿¡´Â ³»°Ô ºÎ¸£Â¢´Â ÀÚ°¡ Çϳªµµ ¾øµµ´Ù
        All of them are hot as an oven; they devour their rulers. All their kings fall, and none of them calls on me.

8. ¿¡ºê¶óÀÓÀÌ ¿©·¯ ¹ÎÁ· °¡¿îµ¥¿¡ È¥ÇÕµÇ´Ï ±×´Â °ð µÚÁýÁö ¾ÊÀº Àüº´À̷δÙ
        "Ephraim mixes with the nations; Ephraim is a flat cake not turned over.

9. À̹æÀεéÀÌ ±×ÀÇ ÈûÀ» »ïÄ×À¸³ª ¾ËÁö ¸øÇÏ°í ¹é¹ßÀÌ ¹«¼ºÇÒÁö¶óµµ ¾ËÁö ¸øÇϴµµ´Ù
        Foreigners sap his strength, but he does not realize it. His hair is sprinkled with gray,
        but he does not notice.

10. À̽º¶ó¿¤ÀÇ ±³¸¸Àº ±× ¾ó±¼¿¡ µå·¯³µ³ª´Ï ±×µéÀÌ ÀÌ ¸ðµç ÀÏÀ» ´çÇÏ¿©µµ ±×µéÀÇ Çϳª´Ô
         ¿©È£¿Í²²·Î µ¹¾Æ¿ÀÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ¸ç ±¸ÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇϵµ´Ù
         Israel's arrogance testifies against him, but despite all this he does not return to the
         LORD his God or search for him.

11. ¿¡ºê¶óÀÓÀº ¾î¸®¼®Àº ºñµÑ±â °°ÀÌ ÁöÇý°¡ ¾ø¾î¼­ ¾Ö±ÁÀ» ÇâÇÏ¿© ºÎ¸£Â¢À¸¸ç ¾Ñ¼ö¸£·Î °¡´Âµµ´Ù
         ¡°Ephraim is like a dove, easily deceived and senseless--now calling to Egypt,
         now turning to Assyria.

12. ±×µéÀÌ °¥ ¶§¿¡ ³»°¡ ³ªÀÇ ±×¹°À» ±× À§¿¡ Ãļ­ °øÁßÀÇ »õó·³ ¶³¾î¶ß¸®°í Àü¿¡ ±× ȸÁß¿¡
         µé·Á ÁØ ´ë·Î ±×µéÀ» ¡°èÇϸ®¶ó
         When they go; I will throw my net over them; I will pull them down like birds of the air.
         When I hear them flocking together, I will catch them.

13. È­ ÀÖÀ»ÁøÀú ±×µéÀÌ ³ª¸¦ ¶°³ª ±×¸© °¬À½À̴϶ó ÆиÁÇÒÁøÀú ±×µéÀÌ ³»°Ô ¹üÁËÇÏ¿´À½À̴϶ó
         ³»°¡ ±×µéÀ» °ÇÁ® ÁÖ·Á Çϳª ±×µéÀÌ ³ª¸¦ °Å½½·¯ °ÅÁþÀ» ¸»ÇÏ°í
         Woe to them, because they have strayed from me! Destruction to them, because they have
         rebelled against me! I long to redeem them but they speak lies against me.

14. ¼º½ÉÀ¸·Î ³ª¸¦ ºÎ¸£Áö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ¿´À¸¸ç ¿ÀÁ÷ ħ»ó¿¡¼­ ½½ÇÇ ºÎ¸£Â¢À¸¸ç °î½Ä°ú »õ Æ÷µµÁÖ·Î ¸»¹Ì¾Ï¾Æ
         ¸ðÀÌ¸ç ³ª¸¦ °Å¿ªÇϴµµ´Ù
         They do not cry out to me from their hearts but wail upon their beds. They gather together
         for grain and new wine but turn away from me.

15. ³»°¡ ±×µé ÆÈÀ» ¿¬½À½ÃÄÑ Èû ÀÖ°Ô ÇÏ¿´À¸³ª ±×µéÀº ³»°Ô ´ëÇÏ¿© ¾ÇÀ» ²ÒÇϴµµ´Ù
         I trained them and strengthened them, but they plot evil against me.

16. ±×µéÀº µ¹¾Æ¿À³ª ³ôÀ¸½Å ÀÚ¿¡°Ô·Î µ¹¾Æ¿ÀÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ´Ï ¼ÓÀÌ´Â È°°ú °°À¸¸ç ±×µéÀÇ ÁöµµÀÚµéÀº ±× ÇôÀÇ
         °ÅÄ£ ¸»·Î ¸»¹Ì¾Ï¾Æ Ä®¿¡ ¾þµå·¯Áö¸®´Ï ÀÌ°ÍÀÌ ¾Ö±Á ¶¥¿¡¼­ Á¶·Õ°Å¸®°¡ µÇ¸®¶ó
         They do not turn to the Most High; they are like a faulty bow. Their leaders will fall by the sword
         because of their insolent words. For this they will be ridiculed in the land of Egypt.

¡â [°³¿ª°³Á¤] È£¼¼¾Æ 8Àå
¡ä [°³¿ª°³Á¤] È£¼¼¾Æ 6Àå
Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by ChanBi

¼­Ãá¿õ ¸ñ»ç[Rev. David Suh]

Best view at 1280x1024 ¡Þ 2008¨Ï All Rights Reserved.