|Home | ¼³±³ | ¸ñȸ Ä®·³ | ½ÅÇлó½Ä |¼º°æ°³·Ð(O.T) | ¼º°æ°³·Ð(N.T) | ¼Óµ¶¼º°æ | ÀÚÀ¯°Ô½ÃÆÇ | ¿µÈ¥ÀÇ ½°ÅÍ | ¸ÅÀϾÆħťƼ | ±³È¸¿ÍÀÌ´Ü | °ü¸®ÀÚ

[°³¿ª°³Á¤] È£¼¼¾Æ 13Àå
esther  2020-06-14 14:51:26 hit: 293

¡ÜÈ£¼¼¾Æ 13Àå¡Ü

1. ¿¡ºê¶óÀÓÀÌ ¸»À» ÇÏ¸é »ç¶÷µéÀÌ ¶³¾úµµ´Ù ±×°¡ À̽º¶ó¿¤ Áß¿¡¼­ Àڱ⸦ ³ôÀÌ´õ´Ï ¹Ù¾Ë·Î ¸»¹Ì¾Ï¾Æ
        ¹üÁËÇϹǷΠ¸ÁÇÏ¿´°Å´Ã
        When Ephraim spoke, men trembled; he was exalted in Israel. But he became
        quilty of baal worship and died.

2. ÀÌÁ¦µµ ±×µéÀº ´õ¿í ¹üÁËÇÏ¿© ±× ÀºÀ¸·Î Àڱ⸦ À§ÇÏ¿© ¿ì»óÀ» ºÎ¾î ¸¸µéµÇ ÀÚ±âÀÇ Á¤±³ÇÔÀ» µû¶ó
        ¿ì»óÀ» ¸¸µé¾úÀ¸¸ç ±×°ÍÀº ´Ù ÀºÀå»öÀÌ ¸¸µç °ÍÀÌ°Å´Ã ±×µéÀº ±×°Í¿¡ ´ëÇÏ¿© ¸»Çϱ⸦ Á¦»ç¸¦
        µå¸®´Â ÀÚ´Â ¼Û¾ÆÁö¿Í ÀÔÀ» ¸ÂÃâ °ÍÀ̶ó Çϵµ´Ù
        Now they sin more and more; they make idols for themselves from their silver, cleverly
        fashioned images, all of them the work of craftsmen. It is said of these people,
        "They offer human sacrifice and kiss the calf-idols.

3. ÀÌ·¯¹Ç·Î ±×µéÀº ¾Æħ ±¸¸§ °°À¸¸ç ½¬ »ç¶óÁö´Â À̽½ °°À¸¸ç ŸÀÛ ¸¶´ç¿¡¼­ ±¤Ç³¿¡ ³¯¸®´Â ÂßÁ¤ÀÌ
        °°À¸¸ç ±¼¶Ò¿¡¼­ ³ª°¡´Â ¿¬±â °°À¸¸®¶ó
        Therefore they will be like the morning mist, like the early dew that disappears, like chaff swirling
        from a threshing floor, like smoke escaping through a window.

4. ±×·¯³ª ¾Ö±Á ¶¥¿¡ ÀÖÀ» ¶§ºÎÅÍ ³ª´Â ³× Çϳª´Ô ¿©È£¿Í¶ó ³ª ¹Û¿¡ ³×°¡ ´Ù¸¥ ½ÅÀ» ¾ËÁö ¸» °ÍÀ̶ó
        ³ª ¿Ü¿¡´Â ±¸¿øÀÚ°¡ ¾ø´À´Ï¶ó
        "But I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt. You shall acknowledge no God
        but me, no Savior except me.

5. ³»°¡ ±¤¾ß ¸¶¸¥ ¶¥¿¡¼­ ³Ê¸¦ ¾Ë¾Ò°Å´Ã
        I cared for ou in the desert, in the land of burning heat.

6. ±×µéÀÌ ¸Ô¿© ÁØ ´ë·Î ¹è°¡ ºÒ·¶°í ¹è°¡ ºÎ¸£´Ï ±×µéÀÇ ¸¶À½ÀÌ ±³¸¸ÇÏ¿© ÀÌ·Î ¸»¹Ì¾Ï¾Æ ³ª¸¦ Àؾú´À´Ï¶ó
        When I fed them, they were satisfied; when they were satisfied, they became proud;
        then they forgot me.

7. ±×·¯¹Ç·Î ³»°¡ ±×µé¿¡°Ô »çÀÚ °°°í ±æ °¡¿¡¼­ ±â´Ù¸®´Â Ç¥¹ü °°À¸´Ï¶ó
        So I will come upon them like a lion, like a leopard I will lurk by the path.

8. ³»°¡ »õ³¢ ÀÒÀº °õ °°ÀÌ ±×µéÀ» ¸¸³ª ±×ÀÇ ¿°Åë ²¨Ç®À» Âõ°í °Å±â¼­ ¾Ï»çÀÚ °°ÀÌ ±×µéÀ» »ïÅ°¸®¶ó
        µéÁü½ÂÀÌ ±×µéÀÌ ÂõÀ¸¸®¶ó
        Like a bear robbed of her cubs, I will attack them and rip them open. Like a lion I will devour
        them; a wild animal will tear them apart.

9. À̽º¶ó¿¤¾Æ ³×°¡ ÆиÁÇÏ¿´³ª´Ï ÀÌ´Â ³Ê¸¦ µµ¿Í ÁÖ´Â ³ª¸¦ ´ëÀûÇÔÀ̴϶ó
        ¡°You are destroyed, O Israel, because you are against me, against your helper.

10. Àü¿¡ ³×°¡ À̸£±â¸¦ ³»°Ô ¿Õ°ú ÁöµµÀÚµéÀ» ÁÖ¼Ò¼­ ÇÏ¿´´À´Ï¶ó ³× ¸ðµç ¼ºÀ¾¿¡¼­ ³Ê¸¦ ±¸¿øÇÒ ÀÚ
         °ð ³× ¿ÕÀÌ ÀÌÁ¦ ¾îµð ÀÖÀ¸¸ç ³× ÀçÆÇÀåµéÀÌ ¾îµð ÀÖ´À³Ä
         Where is your king, that he may save you? Where are your rulers in all your towns,
         of whom you said, 'Give me a king and princes'?

11. ³»°¡ ºÐ³ëÇϹǷΠ³×°Ô ¿ÕÀ» ÁÖ°í Áø³ëÇϹǷΠÆóÇÏ¿´³ë¶ó
         So in my anger I gave you a king, and in my wrath I took him away.

12. ¿¡ºê¶óÀÓÀÇ ºÒÀÇ°¡ ºÀÇԵǾú°í ±× ÁË°¡ ÀúÀåµÇ¾ú³ª´Ï
         The guilt of Ephraim is stored up, his sins are kept on record.

13. ÇØ»êÇÏ´Â ¿©ÀÎÀÇ ¾î·Á¿òÀÌ ±×¿¡°Ô ÀÓÇϸ®¶ó ±×´Â ÁöÇý ¾ø´Â ÀÚ½ÄÀ̷δ٠ÇØ»êÇÒ ¶§°¡ µÇ¾îµµ
         ±×°¡ ³ª¿ÀÁö ¸øÇÏ´À´Ï¶ó
         Pains as of a woman in childbirth come to him, but he is a child without wisdom;
         when the time arrives, he does not come to the opening of the womb.

14. ³»°¡ ±×µéÀ» ½º¿ÃÀÇ ±Ç¼¼¿¡¼­ ¼Ó·®ÇÏ¸ç »ç¸Á¿¡¼­ ±¸¼ÓÇϸ®´Ï »ç¸Á¾Æ ³× Àç¾ÓÀÌ ¾îµð ÀÖ´À³Ä
         ½º¿Ã¾Æ ³× ¸ê¸ÁÀÌ ¾îµð ÀÖ´À³Ä ´µ¿ìħÀÌ ³» ´« ¾Õ¿¡¼­ ¼ûÀ¸¸®¶ó
         ¡°I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death. Where, O death,
         are your plagues? Where, O grave, is your destruction?"I will have no compassion,

15. ±×°¡ ºñ·Ï ÇüÁ¦ Áß¿¡¼­ °á½ÇÇϳª µ¿Ç³ÀÌ ¿À¸®´Ï °ð ±¤¾ß¿¡¼­ ÀϾ´Â ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¹Ù¶÷À̶ó ±×ÀÇ
         ±Ù¿øÀÌ ¸¶¸£¸ç ±×ÀÇ »ùÀÌ ¸¶¸£°í ±× ½×¾Æ µÐ ¹Ù ¸ðµç º¸¹èÀÇ ±×¸©ÀÌ ¾àÅ»µÇ¸®·Î´Ù
         even though he thrives among his brothers. An east wind from the LORD will come, blowing in from the
         desert; his spring will fail and his well dry up. His storehouse will be plundered of all its treasures.

16. »ç¸¶¸®¾Æ°¡ ±×µéÀÇ Çϳª´ÔÀ» ¹è¹ÝÇÏ¿´À¸¹Ç·Î Çü¹úÀ» ´çÇÏ¿© Ä®¿¡ ¾þµå·¯Áú °ÍÀÌ¿ä ±× ¾î¸° ¾ÆÀÌ´Â
         ºÎ¼­¶ß·ÁÁö¸ç ¾ÆÀÌ ¹ê ¿©ÀÎÀº ¹è°¡ °¥¶óÁö¸®¶ó
          The people of Samaria must bear their guilt, because they have rebelled against their God. They will
        l fall by the sword; their little ones will be dashed to the ground, their pregnant women ripped open."

¡â [°³¿ª°³Á¤] È£¼¼¾Æ 14Àå
¡ä [°³¿ª°³Á¤] È£¼¼¾Æ 12Àå
Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by ChanBi

¼­Ãá¿õ ¸ñ»ç[Rev. David Suh]

Best view at 1280x1024 ¡Þ 2008¨Ï All Rights Reserved.