|Home | ¼³±³ | ¸ñȸ Ä®·³ | ½ÅÇлó½Ä |¼º°æ°³·Ð(O.T) | ¼º°æ°³·Ð(N.T) | ¼Óµ¶¼º°æ | ÀÚÀ¯°Ô½ÃÆÇ | ¿µÈ¥ÀÇ ½°ÅÍ | ¸ÅÀϾÆħťƼ | ±³È¸¿ÍÀÌ´Ü | °ü¸®ÀÚ

[°³¿ª°³Á¤] ·Î¸¶¼­ 10Àå
esther  2022-06-10 19:15:37 hit: 319

¡Ü·Î¸¶¼­ 10Àå¡Ü

1. ÇüÁ¦µé¾Æ ³» ¸¶À½¿¡ ¿øÇÏ´Â ¹Ù¿Í Çϳª´Ô²² ±¸ÇÏ´Â ¹Ù´Â À̽º¶ó¿¤À» À§ÇÔÀÌ´Ï °ð ±×µé·Î ±¸¿øÀ» ¹Þ°Ô ÇÔÀ̶ó
       Brothers, my heart's desire and prayer to God for the Israelites is that they may be saved.

2. ³»°¡ Áõ¾ðÇϳë´Ï ±×µéÀÌ Çϳª´Ô²² ¿­½ÉÈ÷ ÀÖÀ¸³ª ¿Ã¹Ù¸¥ Áö½ÄÀ» µû¸¥ °ÍÀÌ ¾Æ´Ï´Ï¶ó
       For I can testify about them that they are zealous for God, but their zeal is not based on knowledge.

3. Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ÀǸ¦ ¸ð¸£°í ÀÚ±â ÀǸ¦ ¼¼¿ì·Á°í Èû½á Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ÀÇ¿¡ º¹Á¾ÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ¿´´À´Ï¶ó
       Since they did not know the righteousness that comes from God and sought to establish their own,
       they did not submit to God's righteousness.

4. ±×¸®½ºµµ´Â ¸ðµç ¹Ï´Â ÀÚ¿¡°Ô ÀǸ¦ ÀÌ·ç±â À§ÇÏ¿© À²¹ýÀÇ ¸¶Ä§ÀÌ µÇ½Ã´Ï¶ó
       Christ is the end of the law so that there may be righteousness for everyone who believes.

5. ¸ð¼¼°¡ ±â·ÏÇ쵂 À²¹ýÀ¸·Î ¸»¹Ì¾Ï¾Æ ÀǸ¦ ÇàÇÏ´Â »ç¶÷Àº ±× ÀÇ·Î »ì¸®¶ó ÇÏ¿´°Å´Ï¿Í
       Moses describes in this way the righteousness that is by the law: "The man who does these things  
       will live by them."

6. ¹ÏÀ½À¸·Î ¸»¹Ì¾Ï´Â ÀÇ´Â ÀÌ°°ÀÌ ¸»Ç쵂 ³× ¸¶À½¿¡ ´©°¡ Çϴÿ¡ ¿Ã¶ó°¡°Ú´À³Ä ÇÏÁö ¸»¶ó ÇÏ´Ï ¿Ã¶ó°¡°Ú´À³Ä
       ÇÔÀº ±×¸®½ºµµ¸¦ ¸ð¼Å ³»¸®·Á´Â °ÍÀÌ¿ä
       But the righteousness that is by faith says: "Do not say in your heart, 'Who will ascend into heaven?'"
       (that is, to bring Christ down)

7. ȤÀº ´©°¡ ¹«Àú°»¿¡ ³»·Á°¡°Ú´À³Ä ÇÏÁö ¸»¶ó ÇÏ´Ï ³»·Á°¡°Ú´À³Ä ÇÔÀº ±×¸®½ºµµ¸¦ Á×Àº ÀÚ °¡¿îµ¥¼­ ¸ð¼Å
       ¿Ã¸®·Á´Â °ÍÀ̶ó
       ¡°or 'Who will descend into the deep?'" (that is, to bring Christ up from the dead).

8. ±×·¯¸é ¹«¾ùÀ» ¸»ÇÏ´À³Ä ¸»¾¸ÀÌ ³×°Ô °¡±î¿ö ³× ÀÔ¿¡ ÀÖÀ¸¸ç ³× ¸¶À½¿¡ ÀÖ´Ù ÇÏ¿´À¸´Ï °ð ¿ì¸®°¡ ÀüÆÄÇÏ´Â
       ¹ÏÀ½ÀÇ ¸»¾¸À̶ó
       But what does it say? "The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart," that is, the word of faith
       we are proclaiming:

9. ³×°¡ ¸¸ÀÏ ³× ÀÔÀ¸·Î ¿¹¼ö¸¦ ÁÖ·Î ½ÃÀÎÇÏ¸ç ¶Ç Çϳª´Ô²²¼­ ±×¸¦ Á×Àº ÀÚ °¡¿îµ¥¼­ »ì¸®½Å °ÍÀ» ³× ¸¶À½¿¡
       ¹ÏÀ¸¸é ±¸¿øÀ» ¹ÞÀ¸¸®¶ó
       That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the
        dead, you will be saved.

10. »ç¶÷ÀÌ ¸¶À½À¸·Î ¹Ï¾î ÀÇ¿¡ À̸£°í ÀÔÀ¸·Î ½ÃÀÎÇÏ¿© ±¸¿ø¿¡ À̸£´À´Ï¶ó
        For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with you mouth that you confess and
        are saved.

11. ¼º°æ¿¡ À̸£µÇ ´©±¸µçÁö ±×¸¦ ¹Ï´Â ÀÚ´Â ºÎ²ô·¯¿òÀ» ´çÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇϸ®¶ó ÇÏ´Ï
        As the Scripture says, "Anyone who trust in him will never be put to shame."

12. À¯´ëÀÎÀ̳ª Çï¶óÀÎÀ̳ª Â÷º°ÀÌ ¾øÀ½À̶ó ÇÑ ºÐÀ̽ŠÁÖ²²¼­ ¸ðµç »ç¶÷ÀÇ ÁÖ°¡ µÇ»ç ±×¸¦ ºÎ¸£´Â ¸ðµç
        »ç¶÷¿¡°Ô ºÎ¿äÇϽõµ´Ù
        For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile -- the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all
        who call on him,

13. ´©±¸µçÁö ÁÖÀÇ À̸§À» ºÎ¸£´Â ÀÚ´Â ±¸¿øÀ» ¹ÞÀ¸¸®¶ó
        for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."

14. ±×·±Áï ±×µéÀÌ ¹ÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ´Â À̸¦ ¾îÂî ºÎ¸£¸®¿ä µèÁöµµ ¸øÇÑ À̸¦ ¾îÂî ¹ÏÀ¸¸®¿ä ÀüÆÄÇÏ´Â ÀÚ°¡ ¾øÀÌ
        ¾îÂî µéÀ¸¸®¿ä
        How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom
        they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them?

15. º¸³»½ÉÀ» ¹ÞÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ¿´À¸¸é ¾îÂî ÀüÆÄÇϸ®¿ä ±â·ÏµÈ ¹Ù ¾Æ¸§´äµµ´Ù ÁÁÀº ¼Ò½ÄÀ» ÀüÇÏ´Â ÀÚµéÀÇ
        ¹ßÀÌ¿© ÇÔ°ú °°À¸´Ï¶ó
        And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written, "How beautiful are the feet of those who
        bring good news!"

16. ¡Û±×·¯³ª ±×µéÀÌ ´Ù º¹À½À» ¼øÁ¾ÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ¿´µµ´Ù ÀÌ»ç¾ß°¡ À̸£µÇ ÁÖ¿© ¿ì¸®°¡ ÀüÇÑ °ÍÀ» ´©°¡
        ¹Ï¾ú³ªÀ̱î ÇÏ¿´À¸´Ï
        But not all the Israelites accepted the good news. For Isaiah says, "Lord, who has believed our message?"

17. ±×·¯¹Ç·Î ¹ÏÀ½Àº µéÀ½¿¡¼­ ³ª¸ç µéÀ½Àº ±×¸®½ºµµÀÇ ¸»¾¸À¸·Î ¸»¹Ì¾Ï¾Ò´À´Ï¶ó
        Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word of Christ.

18. ±×·¯³ª ³»°¡ ¸»Çϳë´Ï ±×µéÀÌ µèÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ¿´´À³Ä ±×·¸Áö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ´Ï ±× ¼Ò¸®°¡ ¿Â ¶¥¿¡ ÆÛÁ³°í ±× ¸»¾¸ÀÌ
        ¶¥ ³¡±îÁö À̸£·¶µµ´Ù ÇÏ¿´´À´Ï¶ó
        But I ask: Did they not hear? Of course they did: "Their voice has gone out into all the earth, their words to
        he ends of the world."

19. ±×·¯³ª ³»°¡ ¸»Çϳë´Ï À̽º¶ó¿¤ÀÌ ¾ËÁö ¸øÇÏ¿´´À³Ä ¸ÕÀú ¸ð¼¼°¡ À̸£µÇ ³»°¡ ¹é¼º ¾Æ´Ñ ÀÚ·Î½á ³ÊÈñ¸¦
        ½Ã±âÇÏ°Ô ÇÏ¸ç ¹Ì·ÃÇÑ ¹é¼ºÀ¸·Î½á ³ÊÈñ¸¦ ³ë¿±°Ô Çϸ®¶ó ÇÏ¿´°í
        Again I ask: Did Israel not understand? First, Moses says, "I will make you envious by those who are not a
        nation; I will make you angry by a nation that has no understanding."

20. ÀÌ»ç¾ß´Â ¸Å¿ì ´ã´ëÇÏ¿© ³»°¡ ³ª¸¦ ãÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÑ Àڵ鿡°Ô ãÀº ¹Ù µÇ°í ³»°Ô ¹¯Áö ¾Æ´ÏÇÑ Àڵ鿡°Ô
        ³ªÅ¸³µ³ë¶ó ¸»ÇÏ¿´°í
        And Isaiah boldly says, "I was found by those who did not seek me; I revealed myself to those who did not
        ask for me."

21. À̽º¶ó¿¤¿¡ ´ëÇÏ¿© À̸£µÇ ¼øÁ¾ÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ°í °Å½½·¯ ¸»ÇÏ´Â ¹é¼º¿¡°Ô ³»°¡ Á¾ÀÏ ³» ¼ÕÀ» ¹ú·È³ë¶ó ÇÏ¿´´À´Ï¶ó
        But concerning Israel he says, "All day long I have held out my hands to a disobedient and obstinate people."

¡â [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ·Î¸¶¼­ 11Àå
¡ä [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ·Î¸¶¼­ 9Àå
Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by ChanBi

¼­Ãá¿õ ¸ñ»ç[Rev. David Suh]

Best view at 1280x1024 ¡Þ 2008¨Ï All Rights Reserved.