|Home | ¼³±³ | ¸ñȸ Ä®·³ | ½ÅÇлó½Ä |¼º°æ°³·Ð(O.T) | ¼º°æ°³·Ð(N.T) | ¼Óµ¶¼º°æ | ÀÚÀ¯°Ô½ÃÆÇ | ¿µÈ¥ÀÇ ½°ÅÍ | ¸ÅÀϾÆħťƼ | ±³È¸¿ÍÀÌ´Ü | °ü¸®ÀÚ

[°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¿¡½º°Ö 15Àå
esther  2019-10-21 17:04:33 hit: 356

¡Ü¿¡½º°Ö 15Àå¡Ü

1. ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¸»¾¸ÀÌ ³»°Ô ÀÓÇÏ¿© À̸£½ÃµÇ
        The word of the LORD came to me :

2. ÀÎÀÚ¾ß Æ÷µµ³ª¹«°¡ ¸ðµç ³ª¹«º¸´Ù ³ªÀº °ÍÀÌ ¹«¾ùÀÌ·ª ½£¼ÓÀÇ ¿©·¯ ³ª¹« °¡¿îµ¥¿¡ ÀÖ´Â
        ±× Æ÷µµ³ª¹« °¡Áö°¡ ³ªÀº °ÍÀÌ ¹«¾ùÀÌ·ª
        ¡°Son of man, how is the wood of a vine better than that of a branch on any of the trees in the forest?

3. ±× ³ª¹«¸¦ °¡Áö°í ¹«¾ùÀ» Á¦Á¶ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ°Ú´À³Ä ±×°ÍÀ¸·Î ¹«½¼ ±×¸©À» °É ¸øÀ» ¸¸µé ¼ö ÀÖ°Ú´À³Ä
        Is wood ever taken from it to make anything useful? Do they make pegs from it to hang things on?

4. ºÒ¿¡ ´øÁú ¶ª°¨ÀÌ µÉ »ÓÀ̶ó ºÒÀÌ ±× µÎ ³¡À» »ç¸£°í ±× °¡¿îµ¥µµ Å¿üÀ¸¸é Á¦Á¶¿¡ ¹«½¼ ¼Ò¿ëÀÌ ÀÖ°Ú´À³Ä
        And after it is thrown on the fire as fuel and the fire burns both ends and chars the middle,
        is it then useful for anything?

5. ±×°ÍÀÌ ¿ÂÀüÇÒ ¶§¿¡µµ ¾Æ¹« Á¦Á¶¿¡ ÇÕ´çÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ¿´°Åµç ÇϹ°¸ç ºÒ¿¡ »ì¶óÁö°í ź ÈÄ¿¡
        ¾îÂî Á¦Á¶¿¡ ÇÕ´çÇÏ°Ú´À³Ä
        If it was not useful for anything when it was whole, how much less can it be made into something
        useful when the fire has burned it and it is charred?

6. ±×·¯¹Ç·Î ÁÖ ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­ ÀÌ°°ÀÌ ¸»¾¸Çϼ̴À´Ï¶ó ³»°¡ ¼öÇ® °¡¿îµ¥¿¡ ÀÖ´Â Æ÷µµ³ª¹«¸¦
        ºÒ¿¡ ´øÁú ¶ª°¨ÀÌ µÇ°Ô ÇÑ °Í °°ÀÌ ³»°¡ ¿¹·ç»ì·½ Áֹεµ ±×°°ÀÌ ÇÒÁö¶ó
        ¡°Therefore this is what the Sovereign LORD says : As I have given the wood of the vine among
        the trees of the forest as fuel for the fire, so will I treat the people living in Jerusalem.

7. ³»°¡ ±×µéÀ» ´ëÀûÇÑÁï ±×µéÀÌ ±× ºÒ¿¡¼­ ³ª¿Íµµ ºÒÀÌ ±×µéÀ» »ç¸£¸®´Ï ³»°¡ ±×µéÀ» ´ëÀûÇÒ ¶§¿¡
        ³»°¡ ¿©È£¿ÍÀÎ ÁÙ ³ÊÈñ°¡ ¾Ë¸®¶ó
        I will set my face against them. Although they have come out of the fire, the fire will yet consume
        them. And when I set my face against them, you will know that I am the LORD.

8. ³»°¡ ±× ¶¥À» ȲÆóÇÏ°Ô Çϸ®´Ï ÀÌ´Â ±×µéÀÌ ¹ü¹ýÇÔÀÌ´Ï¶ó ³ª ÁÖ ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¸»À̴϶ó ÇϽô϶ó
        I will make the land desolate because they have been unfaithful, declares the Sovereign LORD."

¡â [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¿¡½º°Ö 16Àå
¡ä [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¿¡½º°Ö 14Àå
Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by ChanBi

¼­Ãá¿õ ¸ñ»ç[Rev. David Suh]

Best view at 1280x1024 ¡Þ 2008¨Ï All Rights Reserved.