|Home | ¼³±³ | ¸ñȸ Ä®·³ | ½ÅÇлó½Ä |¼º°æ°³·Ð(O.T) | ¼º°æ°³·Ð(N.T) | ¼Óµ¶¼º°æ | ÀÚÀ¯°Ô½ÃÆÇ | ¿µÈ¥ÀÇ ½°ÅÍ | ¸ÅÀϾÆħťƼ | ±³È¸¿ÍÀÌ´Ü | °ü¸®ÀÚ

[°³¿ª°³Á¤] ´©°¡º¹À½ 18Àå
esther  2021-10-26 18:57:00 hit: 240

¡Ü´©°¡º¹À½ 18Àå¡Ü

1. ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ ±×µé¿¡°Ô Ç×»ó ±âµµÇÏ°í ³«½ÉÇÏÁö ¸»¾Æ¾ß ÇÒ °ÍÀ» ºñÀ¯·Î ¸»¾¸ÇÏ¿©
       Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.

2. À̸£½ÃµÇ ¾î¶² µµ½Ã¿¡ Çϳª´ÔÀ» µÎ·Á¿öÇÏÁö ¾Ê°í »ç¶÷À» ¹«½ÃÇÏ´Â ÇÑ ÀçÆÇÀåÀÌ Àִµ¥
       He said: "In a certain town there was a judge who neither feared God nor cared about men.

3. ±× µµ½Ã¿¡ ÇÑ °úºÎ°¡ ÀÖ¾î ÀÚÁÖ ±×¿¡°Ô °¡¼­ ³» ¿ø¼ö¿¡ ´ëÇÑ ³ªÀÇ ¿øÇÑÀ» Ç®¾î ÁÖ¼Ò¼­ ÇϵÇ
       And there was a widow in that town who kept coming to him with the plea, 'Grant me justice against
       my adversary.'

4. ±×°¡ ¾ó¸¶ µ¿¾È µèÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ´Ù°¡ ÈÄ¿¡ ¼ÓÀ¸·Î »ý°¢Ç쵂 ³»°¡ Çϳª´ÔÀ» µÎ·Á¿öÇÏÁö ¾Ê°í »ç¶÷À» ¹«½ÃÇϳª
       ¡°For some time he refused. But finally he said to himself, 'Even though I don't fear God or care about men,

5. ÀÌ °úºÎ°¡ ³ª¸¦ ¹ø°Å·Ó°Ô ÇÏ´Ï ³»°¡ ±× ¿øÇÑÀ» Ç®¾î ÁÖ¸®¶ó ±×·¸Áö ¾ÊÀ¸¸é ´Ã ¿Í¼­ ³ª¸¦ ±«·Ó°Ô Çϸ®¶ó
       ÇÏ¿´´À´Ï¶ó
       yet because this widow keeps bothering me, I will see that she gets justice, so that she won't eventually
       wear me out with her coming!'"

6. ÁÖ²²¼­ ¶Ç À̸£½ÃµÇ ºÒÀÇÇÑ ÀçÆÇÀåÀÌ ¸»ÇÑ °ÍÀ» µéÀ¸¶ó
       And the Lord said, "Listen to what the unjust judge says.

7. ÇϹ°¸ç Çϳª´Ô²²¼­ ±× ¹ã³· ºÎ¸£Â¢´Â ÅÃÇϽŠÀÚµéÀÇ ¿øÇÑÀ» Ç®¾î ÁÖÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇϽðڴÀ³Ä ±×µé¿¡°Ô
       ¿À·¡ ÂüÀ¸½Ã°Ú´À³Ä
       And will not God bring about justice for his chosen ones, who cry out to him day and night? Will he keep
       putting them off?

8. ³»°¡ ³ÊÈñ¿¡°Ô À̸£³ë´Ï ¼ÓÈ÷ ±× ¿øÇÑÀ» Ç®¾î Áֽø®¶ó ±×·¯³ª ÀÎÀÚ°¡ ¿Ã ¶§¿¡ ¼¼»ó¿¡¼­ ¹ÏÀ½À» º¸°Ú´À³Ä
       ÇϽô϶ó
        I tell you, he will see that they get justice, and quickly. However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find
       faith on the earth?"

9. ¡Û¶Ç Àڱ⸦ ÀÇ·Ó´Ù°í ¹Ï°í ´Ù¸¥ »ç¶÷À» ¸ê½ÃÇÏ´Â Àڵ鿡°Ô ÀÌ ºñÀ¯·Î ¸»¾¸ÇϽõÇ
       To some who were confident of their own righteousness and looked down on everybody else,
       Jesus told this parable:

10. µÎ »ç¶÷ÀÌ ±âµµÇÏ·¯ ¼ºÀü¿¡ ¿Ã¶ó°¡´Ï Çϳª´Â ¹Ù¸®»õÀÎÀÌ¿ä Çϳª´Â ¼¼¸®¶ó
        ¡°Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector.

11. ¹Ù¸®»õÀÎÀº ¼­¼­ µû·Î ±âµµÇÏ¿© À̸£µÇ Çϳª´ÔÀÌ¿© ³ª´Â ´Ù¸¥ »ç¶÷µé °ð Åä»ö, ºÒÀÇ, °£À½À» ÇÏ´Â ÀÚµé°ú
        °°Áö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ°í ÀÌ ¼¼¸®¿Íµµ °°Áö ¾Æ´ÏÇÔÀ» °¨»çÇϳªÀÌ´Ù
        The Pharisee stood up and prayed about himself: 'God, I thank you that I am not like other men--robbers,
        evildoers, adulterers--or even like this tax collector.

12. ³ª´Â ÀÌ·¹¿¡ µÎ ¹ø¾¿ ±Ý½ÄÇÏ°í ¶Ç ¼ÒµæÀÇ ½ÊÀÏÁ¶¸¦ µå¸®³ªÀÌ´Ù ÇÏ°í
        I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get.'

13. ¼¼¸®´Â ¸Ö¸® ¼­¼­ °¨È÷ ´«À» µé¾î ÇÏ´ÃÀ» ÃÄ´Ùº¸Áöµµ ¸øÇÏ°í ´Ù¸¸ °¡½¿À» Ä¡¸ç À̸£µÇ Çϳª´ÔÀÌ¿©
        ºÒ½ÖÈ÷ ¿©±â¼Ò¼­ ³ª´Â ÁËÀÎÀ̷μÒÀÌ´Ù ÇÏ¿´´À´Ï¶ó
        ¡°But the tax collector stood at a distance. He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast
        and said, 'God, have mercy on me, a sinner.'

14. ³»°¡ ³ÊÈñ¿¡°Ô À̸£³ë´Ï ÀÌ¿¡ Àú ¹Ù¸®»õÀÎÀÌ ¾Æ´Ï°í ÀÌ »ç¶÷ÀÌ ÀÇ·Ó´Ù ÇϽÉÀ» ¹Þ°í ±×ÀÇ ÁýÀ¸·Î
        ³»·Á°¬´À´Ï¶ó ¹«¸© Àڱ⸦ ³ôÀÌ´Â ÀÚ´Â ³·¾ÆÁö°í Àڱ⸦ ³·Ãß´Â ÀÚ´Â ³ô¾ÆÁö¸®¶ó ÇϽô϶ó
        ¡°I tell you that this man, rather than the other, went home justified before God. For everyone who exalts
        himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted."

15. ¡Û»ç¶÷µéÀÌ ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ ¸¸Á® ÁÖ½ÉÀ» ¹Ù¶ó°í Àڱ⠾ ¾Æ±â¸¦ µ¥¸®°í ¿À¸Å Á¦ÀÚµéÀÌ º¸°í ²Ù¢°Å´Ã
        People were also bringing babies to Jesus to have him touch them. When the disciples saw this,
        they rebuked them.

16. ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ ±× ¾î¸° ¾ÆÀ̵éÀ» ºÒ·¯ °¡±îÀÌ ÇϽðí À̸£½ÃµÇ ¾î¸° ¾ÆÀ̵éÀÌ ³»°Ô ¿À´Â °ÍÀ» ¿ë³³ÇÏ°í
        ±ÝÇÏÁö ¸»¶ó Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ³ª¶ó°¡ ÀÌ·± ÀÚÀÇ °ÍÀ̴϶ó
        But Jesus called the children to him and said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them,
        for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.

17. ³»°¡ Áø½Ç·Î ³ÊÈñ¿¡°Ô À̸£³ë´Ï ´©±¸µçÁö Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ³ª¶ó¸¦ ¾î¸° ¾ÆÀÌ¿Í °°ÀÌ ¹Þ¾ÆµéÀÌÁö ¾Ê´Â ÀÚ´Â
        °á´ÜÄÚ °Å±â µé¾î¿ÀÁö ¸øÇϸ®¶ó ÇϽô϶ó
        I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it."

18. ¡Û¾î¶² °ü¸®°¡ ¹°¾î À̸£µÇ ¼±ÇÑ ¼±»ý´ÔÀÌ¿© ³»°¡ ¹«¾ùÀ» ÇÏ¿©¾ß ¿µ»ýÀ» ¾òÀ¸¸®À̱î
        A certain ruler asked him, "God teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?"

19. ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ À̸£½ÃµÇ ³×°¡ ¾îÂîÇÏ¿© ³ª¸¦ ¼±ÇÏ´Ù ÀÏÄ´À³Ä Çϳª´Ô ÇÑ ºÐ ¿Ü¿¡´Â ¼±ÇÑ ÀÌ°¡ ¾ø´À´Ï¶ó
        ¡°Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good--except God alone.

20. ³×°¡ °è¸íÀ» ¾Æ³ª´Ï °£À½ÇÏÁö ¸»¶ó, »ìÀÎÇÏÁö ¸»¶ó, µµµÏÁúÇÏÁö ¸»¶ó, °ÅÁþ Áõ¾ð ÇÏÁö ¸»¶ó,
        ³× ºÎ¸ð¸¦ °ø°æÇ϶ó ÇÏ¿´´À´Ï¶ó
        You know the commandments : 'Do not commit adultery, do not murder, do not steal, do not give false
        testimony, honor your father and mother.'"

21. ¿©Â¥¿ÀµÇ ÀÌ°ÍÀº ³»°¡ ¾î·Á¼­ºÎÅÍ ´Ù ÁöÅ°¾ú³ªÀÌ´Ù
        ¡°All these I have kept since I was a body," he said.

22. ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ ÀÌ ¸»À» µéÀ¸½Ã°í À̸£½ÃµÇ ³×°Ô ¾ÆÁ÷µµ ÇÑ °¡Áö ºÎÁ·ÇÑ °ÍÀÌ ÀÖÀ¸´Ï ³×°Ô ÀÖ´Â °ÍÀ» ´Ù ÆȾÆ
        °¡³­ÇÑ Àڵ鿡°Ô ³ª´² ÁÖ¶ó ±×¸®Çϸé Çϴÿ¡¼­ ³×°Ô º¸È­°¡ ÀÖÀ¸¸®¶ó ±×¸®°í ¿Í¼­ ³ª¸¦ µû¸£¶ó ÇϽôÏ
        When Jesus heard this, he said to him, "You still lack one thing. Sell everything you have and give to the
        poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me."

23. ±× »ç¶÷ÀÌ Å« ºÎÀÚÀ̹ǷΠÀÌ ¸»¾¸À» µè°í ½ÉÈ÷ ±Ù½ÉÇÏ´õ¶ó
        When he heard this, he became very sad, because he was a man of great wealth.

24. ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ ±×¸¦ º¸½Ã°í À̸£½ÃµÇ Àç¹°ÀÌ ÀÖ´Â ÀÚ´Â Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ³ª¶ó¿¡ µé¾î°¡±â°¡ ¾ó¸¶³ª ¾î·Á¿îÁö
        Jesus looked at him and said, "How hard it is for the rich to enter the kingdom of God!

25. ³«Å¸°¡ ¹Ù´Ã±Í·Î µé¾î°¡´Â °ÍÀÌ ºÎÀÚ°¡ Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ³ª¶ó¿¡ µé¾î°¡´Â °Íº¸´Ù ½¬¿ì´Ï¶ó ÇϽôÏ
        Indeed, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom
        of God."

26. µè´Â ÀÚµéÀÌ À̸£µÇ ±×·±Áï ´©°¡ ±¸¿øÀ» ¾òÀ» ¼ö ÀÖ³ªÀ̱î
        Those who heard this asked, "Who then can be saved?"

27. À̸£½ÃµÇ ¹«¸© »ç¶÷ÀÌ ÇÒ ¼ö ¾ø´Â °ÍÀ» Çϳª´ÔÀº ÇÏ½Ç ¼ö ÀÖ´À´Ï¶ó
        Jesus replied, "What is impossible with men is possible with God."

28. º£µå·Î°¡ ¿©Â¥¿ÀµÇ º¸¿É¼Ò¼­ ¿ì¸®°¡ ¿ì¸®ÀÇ °ÍÀ» ´Ù ¹ö¸®°í ÁÖ¸¦ µû¶ú³ªÀÌ´Ù
        Peter said to him, "We have left all we had to follow you!"

29. À̸£½ÃµÇ ³»°¡ Áø½Ç·Î ³ÊÈñ¿¡°Ô À̸£³ë´Ï Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ³ª¶ó¸¦ À§ÇÏ¿© ÁýÀ̳ª ¾Æ³»³ª ÇüÁ¦³ª ºÎ¸ð³ª
        Àڳฦ ¹ö¸° ÀÚ´Â
        ¡°I tell you the truth," Jesus said to them, "no one who has left home or wife or brothers or parents or
        children for the sake of the kingdom of God

30. Çö¼¼¿¡ ¿©·¯ ¹è¸¦ ¹Þ°í ³»¼¼¿¡ ¿µ»ýÀ» ¹ÞÁö ¸øÇÒ ÀÚ°¡ ¾ø´À´Ï¶ó ÇϽô϶ó
        will fail to receive many times as much in this age and, in the age to come, eternal life."

31. ¡Û¿¹¼ö²²¼­ ¿­µÎ Á¦ÀÚ¸¦ µ¥¸®½Ã°í À̸£½ÃµÇ º¸¶ó ¿ì¸®°¡ ¿¹·ç»ì·½À¸·Î ¿Ã¶ó°¡³ë´Ï ¼±ÁöÀÚµéÀ» ÅëÇÏ¿©
        ±â·ÏµÈ ¸ðµç °ÍÀÌ ÀÎÀÚ¿¡°Ô ÀÀÇϸ®¶ó
        Jesus took the Twelve aside and told them, "We are going up to Jerusalem, and everything that is written
        by the prophets about the Son of Man will be fulfilled.

32. ÀÎÀÚ°¡ À̹æÀε鿡°Ô ³Ñ°ÜÁ® Èñ·ÕÀ» ´çÇÏ°í ´É¿åÀ» ´çÇÏ°í ħ ¹ñÀ½À» ´çÇÏ°ÚÀ¸¸ç
        He will be handed over to the Gentiles. They will mock him, insult him, spit on him, flog him and kill him.

33. ±×µéÀº äÂïÁúÇÏ°í ±×¸¦ Á×ÀÏ °ÍÀ̳ª ±×´Â »ï ÀÏ ¸¸¿¡ »ì¾Æ³ª¸®¶ó ÇϽõÇ
        On the third day he will rise again."

34. Á¦ÀÚµéÀÌ ÀÌ°ÍÀ» Çϳªµµ ±ú´ÝÁö ¸øÇÏ¿´À¸´Ï ±× ¸»¾¸ÀÌ °¨Ãë¾úÀ¸¹Ç·Î ±×µéÀÌ ±× À̸£½Å ¹Ù¸¦ ¾ËÁö
        ¸øÇÏ¿´´õ¶ó
        The disciples did not understand any of this. Its meaning was hidden from them, and they did not know
        what he was talking about.

35. ¡Û¿©¸®°í¿¡ °¡±îÀÌ °¡¼ÌÀ» ¶§¿¡ ÇÑ ¸ÍÀÎÀÌ ±æ °¡¿¡ ¾É¾Æ ±¸°ÉÇÏ´Ù°¡
        As Jesus approached Jericho, a blind man was sitting by the roadside begging.

36. ¹«¸®°¡ Áö³ª°¨À» µè°í ÀÌ ¹«½¼ ÀÏÀÌ³Ä°í ¹°Àº´ë
        When he heard the crowd going by, he asked what was happening.

37. ±×µéÀÌ ³ª»ç·¿ ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ Áö³ª°¡½Å´Ù ÇÏ´Ï
        They told him, "Jesus of Nazareth is passing by."

38. ¸ÍÀÎÀÌ ¿ÜÃÄ À̸£µÇ ´ÙÀ­ÀÇ ÀÚ¼Õ ¿¹¼ö¿© ³ª¸¦ ºÒ½ÖÈ÷ ¿©±â¼Ò¼­ ÇÏ°Å´Ã
        He called out, "Jesus, Son of David, have mercy on me!"

39. ¾Õ¼­ °¡Æ° ÀÚµéÀÌ ±×¸¦ ²Ù¢¾î ÀáÀáÇ϶ó Ç쵂 ±×°¡ ´õ¿í Å©°Ô ¼Ò¸® Áú·¯ ´ÙÀ­ÀÇ ÀÚ¼ÕÀÌ¿© ³ª¸¦
        ºÒ½ÖÈ÷ ¿©±â¼Ò¼­ ÇÏ´ÂÁö¶ó
        Those who led the way rebuked him and told him to be quiet, but he should all t he more, "Son of David,
        have mercy on me!"

40. ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ ¸Ó¹°·¯ ¼­¼­ ¸íÇÏ¿© µ¥·Á¿À¶ó Çϼ̴õ´Ï ±×°¡ °¡±îÀÌ ¿À¸Å ¹°¾î À̸£½ÃµÇ
        Jesus stopped and ordered the man to be brought to him. When he came near, Jesus asked him,

41. ³×°Ô ¹«¾ùÀ» ÇÏ¿© Áֱ⸦ ¿øÇÏ´À³Ä À̸£µÇ ÁÖ¿© º¸±â¸¦ ¿øÇϳªÀÌ´Ù
        ¡°What do you want me to do for you?" "Lord, I want to see," he replied.

42. ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ ±×¿¡°Ô À̸£½ÃµÇ º¸¶ó ³× ¹ÏÀ½ÀÌ ³Ê¸¦ ±¸¿øÇÏ¿´´À³Ä ÇϽøÅ
        Jesus said to him, "Receive your sight; your faith has healed you."

43. °ð º¸°Ô µÇ¾î Çϳª´Ô²² ¿µ±¤À» µ¹¸®¸ç ¿¹¼ö¸¦ µû¸£´Ï ¹é¼ºÀÌ ´Ù À̸¦ º¸°í Çϳª´ÔÀ» Âù¾çÇϴ϶ó
        Immediately he received his sight and followed Jesus, praising God. When all the people saw it, they
        also praised God.

¡â [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ´©°¡º¹À½ 19Àå
¡ä [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ´©°¡º¹À½ 17Àå
Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by ChanBi

¼­Ãá¿õ ¸ñ»ç[Rev. David Suh]

Best view at 1280x1024 ¡Þ 2008¨Ï All Rights Reserved.