|Home | ¼³±³ | ¸ñȸ Ä®·³ | ½ÅÇлó½Ä |¼º°æ°³·Ð(O.T) | ¼º°æ°³·Ð(N.T) | ¼Óµ¶¼º°æ | ÀÚÀ¯°Ô½ÃÆÇ | ¿µÈ¥ÀÇ ½°ÅÍ | ¸ÅÀϾÆħťƼ | ±³È¸¿ÍÀÌ´Ü | °ü¸®ÀÚ

[°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¸¶°¡º¹À½ 1Àå
esther  2021-06-01 19:38:01 hit: 330

¡Ü¸¶°¡º¹À½ 1Àå¡Ü

1. Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ¾Æµé ¿¹¼ö ±×¸®½ºµµÀÇ º¹À½ÀÇ ½ÃÀÛÀ̶ó
        The beginning of the gospel about Jesus Christ, the Son of God.

2. ¼±ÁöÀÚ ÀÌ»ç¾ßÀÇ ±Û¿¡ º¸¶ó ³»°¡ ³» »çÀÚ¸¦ ³× ¾Õ¿¡ º¸³»³ë´Ï ±×°¡ ³× ±æÀ» ÁغñÇϸ®¶ó
        It is written in Isaiah the prophet : "I will send my messenger ahead of you, who will prepare your way"--

3. ±¤¾ß¿¡ ¿ÜÄ¡´Â ÀÚÀÇ ¼Ò¸®°¡ ÀÖ¾î À̸£µÇ ³ÊÈñ´Â ÁÖÀÇ ±æÀ» ÁغñÇ϶ó ±×ÀÇ ¿À½Ç ±æÀ» °ö°Ô Ç϶ó ±â·ÏµÈ °Í°ú °°ÀÌ
        ¡°a voice of one calling in the desert, 'Prepare the way for the Lord, make straight paths for him.'"

4. ¼¼·Ê ¿äÇÑÀÌ ±¤¾ß¿¡ À̸£·¯ ÁË »çÇÔÀ» ¹Þ°Ô Çϴ ȸ°³ÀÇ ¼¼·Ê¸¦ ÀüÆÄÇÏ´Ï
        And so John came, baptizing in the desert region and preaching a baptism of repentance for the forgiveness
       of sins.

5. ¿Â À¯´ë Áö¹æ°ú ¿¹·ç»ì·½ »ç¶÷ÀÌ ´Ù ³ª¾Æ°¡ ÀÚ±â Á˸¦ ÀÚº¹ÇÏ°í ¿ä´Ü °­¿¡¼­ ±×¿¡°Ô ¼¼·Ê¸¦ ¹Þ´õ¶ó
        The whole Judean countryside and all the people of Jerusalem went out to him. Confessing their sins,
       they were baptized by him in the Jordan River.

6. ¿äÇÑÀº ³«Å¸ÅÐ ¿ÊÀ» ÀÔ°í Ç㸮¿¡ °¡Á× ¶ì¸¦ ¶ì°í ¸Þ¶Ñ±â¿Í ¼®Ã»À» ¸Ô´õ¶ó
        John wore clothing made of camel's hair, with a leather belt around his waist and he ate locusts and wild honey.

7. ±×°¡ ÀüÆÄÇÏ¿© À̸£µÇ ³ªº¸´Ù ´É·Â ¸¹À¸½Å ÀÌ°¡ ³» µÚ¿¡ ¿À½Ã³ª´Ï ³ª´Â ±ÁÇô ±×ÀÇ ½Å¹ß²öÀ» Ç®±âµµ °¨´çÇÏÁö
       ¸øÇÏ°Ú³ë¶ó
        And this was his message : "After me will come one more powerful than I, the thongs of whose sandals I am not
       worthy to stoop down and untie.

8. ³ª´Â ³ÊÈñ¿¡°Ô ¹°·Î ¼¼·Ê¸¦ º£Ç®¾ú°Å´Ï¿Í ±×´Â ³ÊÈñ¿¡°Ô ¼º·ÉÀ¸·Î ¼¼·Ê¸¦ º£Çª½Ã¸®¶ó
        I baptize you with water, but he will baptize you with the Holy Spirit."

9. ±× ¶§¿¡ ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ °¥¸±¸® ³ª»ç·¿À¸·ÎºÎÅÍ ¿Í¼­ ¿ä´Ü °­¿¡¼­ ¿äÇÑ¿¡°Ô ¼¼·Ê¸¦ ¹ÞÀ¸½Ã°í
        At that time Jesus came from Nazareth in Galilee and was baptized by John in the Jordan.

10. °ð ¹°¿¡¼­ ¿Ã¶ó¿À½Ç»õ ÇÏ´ÃÀÌ °¥¶óÁü°ú ¼º·ÉÀÌ ºñµÑ±â °°ÀÌ Àڱ⿡°Ô ³»·Á¿À½ÉÀ» º¸½Ã´õ´Ï
         As Jesus was coming up out of the water, he saw heaven being torn open and the Spirit descending on him
        like a dove.

11. Çϴ÷κÎÅÍ ¼Ò¸®°¡ ³ª±â¸¦ ³Ê´Â ³» »ç¶ûÇÏ´Â ¾ÆµéÀÌ¶ó ³»°¡ ³Ê¸¦ ±â»µÇϳë¶ó ÇϽô϶ó
         And a voice came from heaven : "You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased."

12. ¼º·ÉÀÌ °ð ¿¹¼ö¸¦ ±¤¾ß·Î ¸ô¾Æ³»½ÅÁö¶ó
         At once the Spirit sent him out into the desert,

13. ±¤¾ß¿¡¼­ »ç½Ê ÀÏÀ» °è½Ã¸é¼­ »çź¿¡°Ô ½ÃÇèÀ» ¹ÞÀ¸½Ã¸ç µéÁü½Â°ú ÇÔ²² °è½Ã´Ï õ»çµéÀÌ ¼öÁ¾µé´õ¶ó
         and he was in the desert forty days, being tempted by Satan. He was with the wild animals, and angels
        attended him.

14. ¿äÇÑÀÌ ÀâÈù ÈÄ ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ °¥¸±¸®¿¡ ¿À¼Å¼­ Çϳª´ÔÀÇ º¹À½À» ÀüÆÄÇÏ¿©
         After John was put in prison, Jesus went into Galilee, proclaiming the good news of God.

15. À̸£½ÃµÇ ¶§°¡ á°í Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ³ª¶ó°¡ °¡±îÀÌ ¿ÔÀ¸´Ï ȸ°³ÇÏ°í º¹À½À» ¹ÏÀ¸¶ó ÇϽôõ¶ó
         ¡°The time has come," he said. "The kingdom of God is near. Repent and believe the good news!"

16. °¥¸±¸® Çغ¯À¸·Î Áö³ª°¡½ÃÀÚ°¡ ½Ã¸ó°ú ±× ÇüÁ¦ ¾Èµå·¹°¡ ¹Ù´Ù¿¡ ±×¹° ´øÁö´Â °ÍÀ» º¸½Ã´Ï ±×µéÀº ¾îºÎ¶ó
         As Jesus walked beside the Sea of Galilee, he saw Simon and his brother Andrew casting a net into the lake,
        for they were fishermen.

17. ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ À̸£½ÃµÇ ³ª¸¦ µû¶ó¿À¶ó ³»°¡ ³ÊÈñ·Î »ç¶÷À» ³¬´Â ¾îºÎ°¡ µÇ°Ô Çϸ®¶ó ÇϽôÏ
         ¡°Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men."

18. °ð ±×¹°À» ¹ö·Á µÎ°í µû¸£´Ï¶ó
         At once they left their nets and followed him.

19. Á¶±Ý ´õ °¡½Ã´Ù°¡ ¼¼º£´ëÀÇ ¾Æµé ¾ß°íº¸¿Í ±× ÇüÁ¦ ¿äÇÑÀ» º¸½Ã´Ï ±×µéµµ ¹è¿¡ ÀÖ¾î ±×¹°À» ±é´Âµ¥
         When he had gone a little father, he saw James son of Zebedee and his brother John in a boat,
        preparing their nets.

20. °ð ºÎ¸£½Ã´Ï ±× ¾Æ¹öÁö ¼¼º£´ë¸¦ Ç°²Ûµé°ú ÇÔ²² ¹è¿¡ ¹ö·Á µÎ°í ¿¹¼ö¸¦ µû¶ó°¡´Ï¶ó
         Without delay he called them, and they left their father Zebedee in the boat with the hired men and followed him.

21. ±×µéÀÌ °¡¹ö³ª¿ò¿¡ µé¾î°¡´Ï¶ó ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ °ð ¾È½ÄÀÏ¿¡ ȸ´ç¿¡ µé¾î°¡ °¡¸£Ä¡½Ã¸Å
         They went to Capernaum, and when the Sabbath came, Jesus went into the synagogue and began to teach.

22. ¹µ »ç¶÷ÀÌ ±×ÀÇ ±³ÈÆ¿¡ ³î¶ó´Ï ÀÌ´Â ±×°¡ °¡¸£Ä¡½Ã´Â °ÍÀÌ ±ÇÀ§ ÀÖ´Â ÀÚ¿Í °°°í ¼­±â°üµé°ú °°Áö ¾Æ´ÏÇÔÀÏ·¯¶ó
         The people were amazed at his teaching, because he taught them as one who had authority, not as the
        teachers of the law.

23. ¸¶Ä§ ±×µéÀÇ È¸´ç¿¡ ´õ·¯¿î ±Í½Å µé¸° »ç¶÷ÀÌ ÀÖ¾î ¼Ò¸® Áú·¯ À̸£µÇ
         Just them a man in their synagogue who was possessed by an evil spirit cried out,

24. ³ª»ç·¿ ¿¹¼ö¿© ¿ì¸®°¡ ´ç½Å°ú ¹«½¼ »ó°üÀÌ ÀÖ³ªÀÌ±î ¿ì¸®¸¦ ¸êÇÏ·¯ ¿Ô³ªÀÌ±î ³ª´Â ´ç½ÅÀÌ ´©±¸ÀÎ ÁÙ
        ¾Æ³ë´Ï Çϳª´ÔÀÇ °Å·èÇÑ ÀÚ´ÏÀÌ´Ù
         ¡°What do you want with us, Jesus of Nazareth? Have you come to destroy us? I know who you are--the
        Holy One of God!"

25. ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ ²Ù¢¾î À̸£½ÃµÇ ÀáÀáÇÏ°í ±× »ç¶÷¿¡°Ô¼­ ³ª¿À¶ó ÇϽôÏ
         ¡°Be quiet!" said Jesus sternly. "Come out of him!"

26. ´õ·¯¿î ±Í½ÅÀÌ ±× »ç¶÷¿¡°Ô °æ·ÃÀ» ÀÏÀ¸Å°°í Å« ¼Ò¸®¸¦ Áö¸£¸ç ³ª¿À´ÂÁö¶ó
         The evil spirit shook the man violently and came out of him with a shriek.

27. ´Ù ³î¶ó ¼­·Î ¹°¾î À̸£µÇ ÀÌ´Â ¾îÂòÀÌ³Ä ±ÇÀ§ ÀÖ´Â »õ ±³ÈÆÀ̷δ٠´õ·¯¿î ±Í½Åµé¿¡°Ô ¸íÇÑÁï
        ¼øÁ¾Çϴµµ´Ù ÇÏ´õ¶ó
         The people were all so amazed that they asked each other, "What is this? A new teaching--and
        with authority! He even gives orders so evil spirits and they obey him."

28. ¿¹¼öÀÇ ¼Ò¹®ÀÌ °ð ¿Â °¥¸±¸® »ç¹æ¿¡ ÆÛÁö´õ¶ó
         News about him spread quickly over the whole region of Galilee.

29. ȸ´ç¿¡¼­ ³ª¿Í °ð ¾ß°íº¸¿Í ¿äÇÑ°ú ÇÔ²² ½Ã¸ó°ú ¾Èµå·¹ÀÇ Áý¿¡ µé¾î°¡½Ã´Ï
         As soon as they left the synagogue, they went with James and John to the home of Simon and Andrew.

30. ½Ã¸óÀÇ Àå¸ð°¡ ¿­º´À¸·Î ´©¿ö ÀÖ´ÂÁö¶ó »ç¶÷µéÀÌ °ð ±× ¿©ÀÚ¿¡ ´ëÇÏ¿© ¿¹¼ö²² ¿©Â¥¿Â´ë
         Simon's mother-in-law was in bed with a fever, and they told Jesus about her.

31. ³ª¾Æ°¡»ç ±× ¼ÕÀ» Àâ¾Æ ÀÏÀ¸Å°½Ã´Ï ¿­º´ÀÌ ¶°³ª°í ¿©ÀÚ°¡ ±×µé¿¡°Ô ¼öÁ¾µå´Ï¶ó
         So he went to her, took her hand and helped her up. The fever left her and she began to wait on them.

32. Àú¹°¾î ÇØ Áú ¶§¿¡ ¸ðµç º´ÀÚ¿Í ±Í½Å µé¸° ÀÚ¸¦ ¿¹¼ö²² µ¥·Á¿À´Ï
         That evening after sunset the people brought to Jesus all the sick and demon-possessed.

33. ¿Â µ¿³×°¡ ±× ¹® ¾Õ¿¡ ¸ð¿´´õ¶ó
         The whole town gathered at the door,

34, ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ °¢Á¾ º´ÀÌ µç ¸¹Àº »ç¶÷À» °íÄ¡½Ã¸ç ¸¹Àº ±Í½ÅÀ» ³»ÂÑÀ¸½ÃµÇ ±Í½ÅÀÌ Àڱ⸦ ¾Ë¹Ç·Î ±× ¸»ÇÏ´Â °ÍÀ»
        Çã¶ôÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇϽô϶ó
         and Jesus healed many who had various diseases. He also drove out many demons, but he would not let the
        demons speak because they knew who he was.

35. »õº® ¾ÆÁ÷µµ ¹à±â Àü¿¡ ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ ÀϾ ³ª°¡ ÇÑÀûÇÑ °÷À¸·Î °¡»ç °Å±â¼­ ±âµµÇϽôõ´Ï
         Very early in the morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up, left the house and went off to a solitary place,
        where he prayed.

36. ½Ã¸ó°ú ¹× ±×¿Í ÇÔ²² ÀÖ´Â ÀÚµéÀÌ ¿¹¼öÀÇ µÚ¸¦ µû¶ó°¡
         Simon and his companions went to look for him,

37. ¸¸³ª¼­ À̸£µÇ ¸ðµç »ç¶÷ÀÌ ÁÖ¸¦ 㳪ÀÌ´Ù
         and when they found him, they exclaimed : "Everyone is looking for you!"

38. À̸£½ÃµÇ ¿ì¸®°¡ ´Ù¸¥ °¡±î¿î ¸¶À»µé·Î °¡ÀÚ °Å±â¼­µµ ÀüµµÇϸ®´Ï ³»°¡ À̸¦ À§ÇÏ¿© ¿Ô³ë¶ó ÇϽðí
         Jesus replied, "Let us go somewhere else--to the nearby villages--so I can preach there also. That is why
        I have come."

39. ÀÌ¿¡ ¿Â °¥¸±¸®¿¡ ´Ù´Ï½Ã¸ç ±×µéÀÇ ¿©·¯ ȸ´ç¿¡¼­ ÀüµµÇÏ½Ã°í ¶Ç ±Í½ÅµéÀ» ³»ÂÑÀ¸½Ã´õ¶ó
         So he traveled throughout Galilee, preaching in their synagogues and driving out demons.

40. ÇÑ ³ªº´È¯ÀÚ°¡ ¿¹¼ö²² ¿Í¼­ ²Ý¾î ¾þµå·Á °£±¸ÇÏ¿© À̸£µÇ ¿øÇϽøé Àú¸¦ ±ú²ýÇÏ°Ô ÇÏ½Ç ¼ö ÀÖ³ªÀÌ´Ù
         A man with leprosy came to him and begged him on his knees, "If you are willing, you can make me clean."

41. ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ ºÒ½ÖÈ÷ ¿©±â»ç ¼ÕÀ» ³»¹Ð¾î ±×¿¡°Ô ´ë½Ã¸ç À̸£½ÃµÇ ³»°¡ ¿øÇϳë´Ï ±ú²ýÇÔÀ» ¹ÞÀ¸¶ó ÇϽôÏ
         Filled with compassion, Jesus reached out his hand and touched the man. "I am willing," he said. "Be clean!"

42. °ð ³ªº´ÀÌ ±× »ç¶÷¿¡°Ô¼­ ¶°³ª°¡°í ±ú²ýÇÏ¿©ÁøÁö¶ó
         Immediately the leprosy left him and he was cured.

43. °ð º¸³»½Ã¸ç ¾öÈ÷ °æ°íÇÏ»ç
         Jesus sent him away at once with a strong warning :

44. À̸£½ÃµÇ »ï°¡ ¾Æ¹«¿¡°Ô ¾Æ¹« ¸»µµ ÇÏÁö ¸»°í °¡¼­ ³× ¸öÀ» Á¦»çÀå¿¡°Ô º¸ÀÌ°í ³×°¡ ±ú²ýÇÏ°Ô µÇ¾úÀ¸´Ï
        ¸ð¼¼°¡ ¸íÇÑ °ÍÀ» µå·Á ±×µé¿¡°Ô ÀÔÁõÇ϶ó Çϼ̴õ¶ó
         ¡°See that you don't tell this to anyone. But go, show yourself to the priest and offer the sacrifices that Moses
        commanded for your cleansing, as a testimony to them."

45. ±×·¯³ª ±× »ç¶÷ÀÌ ³ª°¡¼­ ÀÌ ÀÏÀ» ¸¹ÀÌ ÀüÆÄÇÏ¿© ³Î¸® ÆÛÁö°Ô ÇÏ´Ï ±×·¯¹Ç·Î ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ ´Ù½Ã´Â µå·¯³ª°Ô
        µ¿³×¿¡ µé¾î°¡Áö ¸øÇÏ½Ã°í ¿ÀÁ÷ ¹Ù±ù ÇÑÀûÇÑ °÷¿¡ °è¼ÌÀ¸³ª »ç¹æ¿¡¼­ »ç¶÷µéÀÌ ±×¿¡°Ô·Î ³ª¾Æ¿À´õ¶ó
         Instead he went out and began to talk freely, spreading the news. As a result, Jesus could no longer enter a
         town openly but stayed outside in lonely places. Yet the people still came to him from everywhere.

¡â [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¸¶°¡º¹À½ 2Àå
¡ä [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¸¶Åº¹À½ 28Àå
Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by ChanBi

¼­Ãá¿õ ¸ñ»ç[Rev. David Suh]

Best view at 1280x1024 ¡Þ 2008¨Ï All Rights Reserved.