|Home | ¼³±³ | ¸ñȸ Ä®·³ | ½ÅÇлó½Ä |¼º°æ°³·Ð(O.T) | ¼º°æ°³·Ð(N.T) | ¼Óµ¶¼º°æ | ÀÚÀ¯°Ô½ÃÆÇ | ¿µÈ¥ÀÇ ½°ÅÍ | ¸ÅÀϾÆħťƼ | ±³È¸¿ÍÀÌ´Ü | °ü¸®ÀÚ

[°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¸¶Åº¹À½ 3Àå
esther  2021-02-16 21:43:20 hit: 321

¡Ü¸¶Åº¹À½ 3Àå¡Ü

1. ±× ¶§¿¡ ħ·Ê ¿äÇÑÀÌ À̸£·¯ À¯´ë ±¤¾ß¿¡¼­ ÀüÆÄÇÏ¿© ¸»ÇϵÇ
       In those days John the Baptist came, preaching in the Desert of Judea

2. ȸ°³Ç϶ó õ±¹ÀÌ °¡±îÀÌ ¿Ô´À´Ï¶ó ÇÏ¿´À¸´Ï
       and saying, "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near."

3. ±×´Â ¼±ÁöÀÚ ÀÌ»ç¾ß¸¦ ÅëÇÏ¿© ¸»¾¸ÇϽŠÀÚ¶ó ÀÏ·¶À¸µÇ ±¤¾ß¿¡ ¿ÜÄ¡´Â ÀÚÀÇ ¼Ò¸®°¡ ÀÖ¾î À̸£µÇ ³ÊÈñ´Â
       ÁÖÀÇ ±æÀ» ÁغñÇ϶ó ±×°¡ ¿À½Ç ±æÀ» °ð°Ô Ç϶ó ÇÏ¿´´À´Ï¶ó
       This is he who was spoken of through the prophet Isaiah : "A voice of one calling in the desert,
       'Prepare the way for the Lord, make straight paths for him.'"

4. ÀÌ ¿äÇÑÀº ³«Å¸ÅÐ ¿ÊÀ» ÀÔ°í Ç㸮¿¡ °¡Á× ¶ì¸¦ ¶ì°í À½½ÄÀº ¸Þ¶Ñ±â¿Í ¼®Ã»À̾ú´õ¶ó
       John's clothes were made of camel's hair, and he had a leather belt around his waist. His food was
       locusts and wild honey.

5. ÀÌ ¶§¿¡ ¿¹·ç»ì·½°ú ¿Â À¯´ë¿Í ¿ä´Ü °­ »ç¹æ¿¡¼­ ´Ù ±×¿¡°Ô ³ª¾Æ¿Í
       People went out to him from Jerusalem and all Judea and the whole region of the Jordan.

6. ÀÚ±âµéÀÇ Á˸¦ ÀÚº¹ÇÏ°í ¿ä´Ü °­¿¡¼­ ±×¿¡°Ô ¼¼·Ê¸¦ ¹Þ´õ´Ï
       Confessing their sins, they were baptized by him in the Jordan River.

7. ¿äÇÑÀÌ ¸¹Àº ¹Ù¸®»õÀεé°ú »çµÎ°³ÀεéÀÌ ¼¼·Ê º£Çª´Â µ¥·Î ¿À´Â °ÍÀ» º¸°í À̸£µÇ µ¶»çÀÇ Àڽĵé¾Æ
       ´©°¡ ³ÊÈñ¸¦ °¡¸£ÃÄ ÀÓ¹ÚÇÑ Áø³ë¸¦ ÇÇÇ϶ó ÇÏ´õ³Ä
       But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them :
       "You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath?

8. ±×·¯¹Ç·Î ȸ°³¿¡ ÇÕ´çÇÑ ¿­¸Å¸¦ ¸Î°í
       Produce fruit in keeping with repentance

9. ¼ÓÀ¸·Î ¾Æºê¶óÇÔÀÌ ¿ì¸® Á¶»óÀ̶ó°í »ý°¢ÇÏÁö ¸»¶ó ³»°¡ ³ÊÈñ¿¡°Ô À̸£³ë´Ï Çϳª´ÔÀÌ ´ÉÈ÷ ÀÌ µ¹µé·Îµµ
       ¾Æºê¶óÇÔÀÇ ÀÚ¼ÕÀÌ µÇ°Ô ÇϽø®¶ó
       And do not think you can say to yourselves, 'We have Abraham as our father.' I tell you that out of these
       stones God can raise up children for Abraham.

10. ÀÌ¹Ì µµ³¢°¡ ³ª¹« »Ñ¸®¿¡ ³õ¿´À¸´Ï ÁÁÀº ¿­¸Å¸¦ ¸ÎÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ´Â ³ª¹«¸¶´Ù ÂïÇô ºÒ¿¡ ´øÁ®Áö¸®¶ó
       The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down
       and thrown into the fire.

11. ³ª´Â ³ÊÈñ·Î ȸ°³ÇÏ°Ô Çϱâ À§ÇÏ¿© ¹°·Î ¼¼·Ê¸¦ º£Ç®°Å´Ï¿Í ³» µÚ¿¡ ¿À½Ã´Â ÀÌ´Â ³ªº¸´Ù ´É·ÂÀÌ ¸¹À¸½Ã´Ï
        ³ª´Â ±×ÀÇ ½ÅÀ» µé±âµµ °¨´çÇÏÁö ¸øÇÏ°Ú³ë¶ó ±×´Â ¼º·É°ú ºÒ·Î ³ÊÈñ¿¡°Ô ¼¼·Ê¸¦ º£Çª½Ç °ÍÀÌ¿ä
        ¡°I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me will come one who is more powerful than I, whose
        sandals I am not fit to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire.

12. ¼Õ¿¡ Å°¸¦ µé°í ÀÚ±âÀÇ Å¸ÀÛ ¸¶´çÀ» Á¤ÇÏ°Ô ÇÏ»ç ¾Ë°îÀº ¸ð¾Æ °÷°£¿¡ µéÀÌ°í ÂßÁ¤ÀÌ´Â ²¨ÁöÁö ¾Ê´Â ºÒ¿¡
        Å¿ì½Ã¸®¶ó
        His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn
        and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire."

13. ÀÌ ¶§¿¡ ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ °¥¸±¸®·ÎºÎÅÍ ¿ä´Ü °­¿¡ À̸£·¯ ¿äÇÑ¿¡°Ô ¼¼·Ê¸¦ ¹ÞÀ¸·Á ÇϽôÏ
        Then Jesus came from Galilee to the Jordan to be baptized by John.

14. ¿äÇÑÀÌ ¸»·Á À̸£µÇ ³»°¡ ´ç½Å¿¡°Ô¼­ ¼¼·Ê¸¦ ¹Þ¾Æ¾ß ÇÒ ÅÍÀε¥ ´ç½ÅÀÌ ³»°Ô·Î ¿À½Ã³ªÀ̱î
        But John tried to deter him, saying, "I need to be baptized by you, and do you come to me?"

15. ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ ´ë´äÇÏ¿© À̸£½ÃµÇ ÀÌÁ¦ Çã¶ôÇ϶ó ¿ì¸®°¡ ÀÌ¿Í °°ÀÌ ÇÏ¿© ¸ðµç ÀǸ¦ ÀÌ·ç´Â °ÍÀÌ ÇÕ´çÇϴ϶ó
        ÇÏ½Ã´Ï ÀÌ¿¡ ¿äÇÑÀÌ Çã¶ôÇÏ´ÂÁö¶ó
        Jesus replied, "Let it be so now; it is proper for us to do this to fulfill all righteousness." Then John consented.

16. ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ ¼¼·Ê¸¦ ¹ÞÀ¸½Ã°í °ð ¹°¿¡¼­ ¿Ã¶ó¿À½Ç»õ ÇÏ´ÃÀÌ ¿­¸®°í Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ¼º·ÉÀÌ ºñµÑ±â °°ÀÌ ³»·Á
        ÀÚ±â À§¿¡ ÀÓÇϽÉÀ» º¸½Ã´õ´Ï
        As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and
        he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and lighting on him.

17. Çϴ÷κÎÅÍ ¼Ò¸®°¡ ÀÖ¾î ¸»¾¸ÇÏ½ÃµÇ ÀÌ´Â ³» »ç¶ûÇÏ´Â ¾ÆµéÀÌ¿ä ³» ±â»µÇÏ´Â ÀÚ¶ó ÇϽô϶ó
        And a voice from heaven said, "This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased."

¡â [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¸¶Åº¹À½ 4Àå
¡ä [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¸¶Åº¹À½ 2Àå
Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by ChanBi

¼­Ãá¿õ ¸ñ»ç[Rev. David Suh]

Best view at 1280x1024 ¡Þ 2008¨Ï All Rights Reserved.