|Home | ¼³±³ | ¸ñȸ Ä®·³ | ½ÅÇлó½Ä |¼º°æ°³·Ð(O.T) | ¼º°æ°³·Ð(N.T) | ¼Óµ¶¼º°æ | ÀÚÀ¯°Ô½ÃÆÇ | ¿µÈ¥ÀÇ ½°ÅÍ | ¸ÅÀϾÆħťƼ | ±³È¸¿ÍÀÌ´Ü | °ü¸®ÀÚ

[°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¿¹·¹¹Ì¾ß 45Àå
esther  2019-07-03 20:41:39 hit: 328

¡Ü¿¹·¹¹Ì¾ß 45Àå¡Ü

1. À¯´ÙÀÇ ¿ä½Ã¾ß ¿ÕÀÇ ¾Æµé ¿©È£¾ß±è ³Ý° ÇØ¿¡ ³×¸®¾ßÀÇ ¾Æµé ¹Ù·èÀÌ ¿¹·¹¹Ì¾ß°¡ ºÒ·¯ ÁÖ´Â ´ë·Î
        ÀÌ ¸ðµç ¸»À» Ã¥¿¡ ±â·ÏÇϴ϶ó ±× ¶§¿¡ ¼±ÁöÀÚ ¿¹·¹¹Ì¾ß°¡ ±×¿¡°Ô ¸»ÇÏ¿© À̸£µÇ
        This is what Jeremiah the prophet told Baruch son of Neriah in the fourth year of Jehoiakim son of
        Josiah king of Judah, after Baruch had written on a scroll the words Jeremiah was then dictating :

2. ¹Ù·è¾Æ À̽º¶ó¿¤ÀÇ Çϳª´Ô ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­ ³×°Ô ÀÌ°°ÀÌ ¸»¾¸Çϼ̴À´Ï¶ó
        ¡°This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says to you, Baruch :

3. ³×°¡ ÀÏÂïÀÌ ¸»Çϱ⸦ È­·Î´Ù ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­ ³ªÀÇ °íÅë¿¡ ½½ÇÄÀ» ´õÇϼÌÀ¸´Ï ³ª´Â ³ªÀÇ Åº½ÄÀ¸·Î ÇÇ°ïÇÏ¿©
        Æò¾ÈÀ» ãÁö ¸øÇϵµ´Ù
        You said, 'Woe to me! The LORD has added sorrow to my pain; I am worn out with groaning
        and find no rest.'"

4. ³Ê´Â ±×¿¡°Ô À̸£¶ó ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­ ÀÌ¿Í °°ÀÌ ¸»¾¸ÇϽñ⸦ º¸¶ó ³ª´Â ³»°¡ ¼¼¿î °ÍÀ» Çæ±âµµ Çϸç
        ³»°¡ ½ÉÀº °ÍÀ» »Ì±âµµ Çϳª´Ï ¿Â ¶¥¿¡ ±×¸®ÇÏ°Ú°Å´Ã
        The LORD said, "Say this to him : 'This is what the LORD says : I will overthrow what
        I have built and uproot what I have planted, throughout the land.

5. ³×°¡ ³Ê¸¦ À§ÇÏ¿© Å« ÀÏÀ» ã´À³Ä ±×°ÍÀ» ãÁö ¸»¶ó º¸¶ó ³»°¡ ¸ðµç À°Ã¼¿¡ Àç³­À» ³»¸®¸®¶ó ±×·¯³ª
        ³×°¡ °¡´Â ¸ðµç °÷¿¡¼­´Â ³»°¡ ³Ê¿¡°Ô ³× »ý¸íÀ» ³ë·«¹° ÁÖµí Çϸ®¶ó ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¸»¾¸À̴϶ó
        Should you then seek great things for yourself? Seek them not. For I will bring disaster on all people,
        declares the LORD, but wherever you go I will let you escape with your life.'"

¡â [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¿¹·¹¹Ì¾ß 46Àå
¡ä [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¿¹·¹¹Ì¾ß 44Àå
Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by ChanBi

¼­Ãá¿õ ¸ñ»ç[Rev. David Suh]

Best view at 1280x1024 ¡Þ 2008¨Ï All Rights Reserved.