|Home | ¼³±³ | ¸ñȸ Ä®·³ | ½ÅÇлó½Ä |¼º°æ°³·Ð(O.T) | ¼º°æ°³·Ð(N.T) | ¼Óµ¶¼º°æ | ÀÚÀ¯°Ô½ÃÆÇ | ¿µÈ¥ÀÇ ½°ÅÍ | ¸ÅÀϾÆħťƼ | ±³È¸¿ÍÀÌ´Ü | °ü¸®ÀÚ

[°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¿¡½º°Ö 30Àå
esther  2019-12-18 08:33:13 hit: 369

¡Ü¿¡½º°Ö 30Àå¡Ü

1. ¶Ç ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¸»¾¸ÀÌ ³»°Ô ÀÓÇÏ¿© À̸£½ÃµÇ
        The word of the LORD came to me :

2. ÀÎÀÚ¾ß ³Ê´Â ¿¹¾ðÇÏ¿© À̸£¶ó ÁÖ ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­ ÀÌ¿Í °°ÀÌ ¸»¾¸ÇÏ½ÃµÇ ³ÊÈñ´Â Åë°îÇϸç À̸£±â¸¦
        ½½ÇÁ´Ù ÀÌ ³¯ÀÌ¿© Ç϶ó
        ¡°Son of man, prophesy and say : 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says : "'Wail and say,
         "Alas for that day!"

3. ±× ³¯ÀÌ °¡±õµµ´Ù ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ³¯ÀÌ °¡±õµµ´Ù ±¸¸§ÀÇ ³¯ÀÏ °ÍÀÌ¿ä ¿©·¯ ³ª¶óµéÀÇ ¶§À̸®·Î´Ù
        For the day is near, the day of the LORD is near--a day of clouds, a time of doom for the nations.

4. ¾Ö±Á¿¡ Ä®ÀÌ ÀÓÇÒ °ÍÀ̶ó ¾Ö±Á¿¡¼­ Á×ÀÓ ´çÇÑ ÀÚµéÀÌ ¾þµå·¯Áú ¶§¿¡ ±¸½º¿¡ ½ÉÇÑ ±Ù½ÉÀÌ ÀÖÀ» °ÍÀ̸ç
        ¾Ö±ÁÀÇ ¹«¸®°¡ ÀâÇô °¡¸ç ±× ÅÍ°¡ Ç渱 °ÍÀÌ¿ä
        A sword will come against Egypt, andanguish will come upon Cush. When the slain fall in Egypt,
        her wealth will be carried away and her foundations torn down.

5. ±¸½º¿Í º×°ú ·í°ú ¸ðµç ¼¯ÀÎ ¹é¼º°ú ±Á°ú ¹× µ¿¸ÍÇÑ ¶¥ÀÇ ¹é¼ºµéÀÌ ±×µé°ú ÇÔ²² Ä®¿¡ ¾þµå·¯Áö¸®¶ó
        Cush and Put, Lydia and all Arabia, Libya and the people of the covenant land will fall
        by the sword along with Egypt.

6. ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­ ÀÌ°°ÀÌ ¸»¾¸Çϼ̴À´Ï¶ó ¾Ö±ÁÀ» ºÙµé¾î ÁÖ´Â ÀÚµµ ¾þµå·¯Áú °ÍÀÌ¿ä ¾Ö±ÁÀÇ ±³¸¸ÇÑ ±Ç¼¼µµ ³·¾ÆÁú
        °ÍÀ̶ó ¹Íµ¹¿¡¼­ºÎÅÍ ¼ö¿¡³×±îÁö ¹«¸®°¡ ±× °¡¿îµ¥¿¡¼­ Ä®¿¡ ¾þµå·¯Áö¸®¶ó ÁÖ ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¸»¾¸À̴϶ó
        ¡°¡®This is what the LORD says : "'The allies of Egypt will fall and her proud strength will fail. From
        Migdol to Aswan they will fall by the sword within her, declares the Sovereign LORD.

7. ȲÆóÇÑ ³ª¶óµé °°ÀÌ ±×µéµµ ȲÆóÇÒ °ÍÀÌ¸ç »ç¸·ÀÌ µÈ ¼ºÀ¾µé °°ÀÌ ±× ¼ºÀ¾µéµµ »ç¸·ÀÌ µÉ °ÍÀ̶ó
        ¡°¡®They will be desolate among desolate lands, and their cities will lie among ruined cities.

8. ³»°¡ ¾Ö±Á¿¡ ºÒÀ» ÀÏÀ¸Å°¸ç ±× ¸ðµç µ½´Â ÀÚ¸¦ ¸êÇÒ ¶§¿¡ ±×µéÀÌ ³ª¸¦ ¿©È£¿ÍÀÎ ÁÙ ¾Ë¸®¶ó
        Then they will know that I am the LORD, when I set fire to Egypt and all her helpers are crushed.

9. ±× ³¯¿¡ »çÀýµéÀÌ ³» ¾Õ¿¡¼­ ¹è·Î ³ª¾Æ°¡¼­ ¿°·Á ¾ø´Â ±¸½º »ç¶÷À» µÎ·Æ°Ô Çϸ®´Ï ¾Ö±ÁÀÇ Àç¾ÓÀÇ ³¯°ú °°ÀÌ
        ±×µé¿¡°Ôµµ ½ÉÇÑ ±Ù½ÉÀÌ ÀÖÀ¸¸®¶ó ÀÌ°ÍÀÌ ¿À¸®·Î´Ù
        ¡°¡®On that day messengers will go out from me in ships to frighten Cush out of her complacency.
        Anguish will take hold of them on the day of Egypt's doom, for it is sure to come.

10. ÁÖ ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­ ÀÌ°°ÀÌ ¸»¾¸Çϼ̴À´Ï¶ó ³»°¡ ¶Ç ¹Ùº§·ÐÀÇ ´ÀºÎ°«³×»ì ¿ÕÀÇ ¼ÕÀ¸·Î ¾Ö±ÁÀÇ ¹«¸®µéÀ» ²÷À¸¸®´Ï
         ¡°¡®This is what the Sovereign LORD says : "'I will put an end to the hordes of Egypt by the hand of
         Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon.

11. ±×°¡ ¿©·¯ ³ª¶ó °¡¿îµ¥¿¡ °­Æ÷ÇÑ Àڱ⠱º´ë¸¦ °Å´À¸®°í ¿Í¼­ ±× ¶¥À» ¸ê¸Á½Ãų ¶§¿¡ Ä®À» »©¾î
         ¾Ö±ÁÀ» Ãļ­ Á×ÀÓ ´çÇÑ ÀÚ·Î ¶¥¿¡ °¡µæÇÏ°Ô Çϸ®¶ó
         He and his army--the most ruthless of nations--will be brought in to destroy the land.
         They will draw their swords against Egypt and fill the land with the slain.

12. ³»°¡ ³» ¸ðµç °­À» ¸¶¸£°Ô ÇÏ°í ±× ¶¥À» ¾ÇÀÎÀÇ ¼Õ¿¡ ÆÈ°ÚÀ¸¸ç Ÿ±¹ »ç¶÷ÀÇ ¼ÕÀ¸·Î ±× ¶¥°ú
         ±× °¡¿îµ¥¿¡ ÀÖ´Â ¸ðµç °ÍÀ» ȲÆóÇÏ°Ô Çϸ®¶ó ³ª ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¸»À̴϶ó
         I will dry up the streams of the Nile and sell the land to evil men; by the hand of foreigners
         I will lay waste the land and everything in it. I the LORD have spoken.

13. ÁÖ ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­ ÀÌ°°ÀÌ ¸»¾¸Çϼ̴À´Ï¶ó ³»°¡ ±× ¿ì»óµéÀ» ¾ø¾Ö¸ç ½Å»óµéÀ» ³ñ °¡¿îµ¥¿¡¼­ ºÎ¼ö¸ç
         ¾Ö±Á ¶¥¿¡¼­ ¿ÕÀÌ ´Ù½Ã ³ªÁö ¸øÇÏ°Ô ÇÏ°í ±× ¶¥¿¡ µÎ·Á¿òÀÌ ÀÖ°Ô Çϸ®¶ó
         ¡°¡®This is what the Sovereign LORD says : "'I will destroy the idols and put an end to the images in
         Memphis. No longer will there be a prince in Egypt, and I will spread fear throughout the land.

14. ³»°¡ ¹Ùµå·Î½º¸¦ ȲÆóÇÏ°Ô ÇÏ¸ç ¼Ò¾È¿¡ ºÒÀ» Áö¸£¸ç ³ë ³ª¶ó¸¦ ½ÉÆÇÇϸç
         I will lay waste Upper Egypt, set fire to Zoan and inflict punishment on Thebes.

15. ³» ºÐ³ë¸¦ ¾Ö±ÁÀÇ °ß°íÇÑ ¼ºÀ¾ ½Å¿¡ ½ñ°í ¶Ç ³ë ³ª¶óÀÇ ¹«¸®¸¦ ²÷À» °ÍÀ̶ó
         I will pour out my wrath on Pelusium, the stronghold of Egypt, and cut off the hordes of Thebes.

16. ³»°¡ ¾Ö±Á¿¡ ºÒÀ» ÀÏÀ¸Å°¸®´Ï ½Å ³ª¶ó°¡ ½ÉÈ÷ ±Ù½ÉÇÒ °ÍÀÌ¸ç ³ë ³ª¶ó´Â Âõ°Ü ³ª´©ÀÏ °ÍÀÌ¸ç ³ñ ³ª¶ó°¡
         ³¯·Î ´ëÀûÀÌ ÀÖÀ» °ÍÀ̸ç
         I will set fire to Egypt; Pelusium will writhe in agony. Thebes will be taken by storm;
         Memphis will be in constant distress.

17. ¾ÆÀ¢°ú ºñº£¼ÂÀÇ ÀåÁ¤µéÀ» Ä®¿¡ ¾þµå·¯Áú °ÍÀÌ¸ç ±× ¼ºÀ¾ ÁֹεéÀº Æ÷·Î°¡ µÉ °ÍÀ̶ó
         The young men of Heliopolis and Bubastis will fall the sword, and the cities themselves
         will go into captivity.

18. ³»°¡ ¾Ö±ÁÀÇ ¸Û¿¡¸¦ ²ªÀ¸¸ç ±× ±³¸¸ÇÑ ±Ç¼¼¸¦ ±× °¡¿îµ¥¿¡¼­ ±×Ä¡°Ô ÇÒ ¶§¿¡ µåÇÕ´ÀÇ콺¿¡¼­´Â
         ³¯ÀÌ ¾îµÓ°Ú°í ±× ¼ºÀ¾¿¡´Â ±¸¸§ÀÌ µ¤ÀÏ °ÍÀÌ¸ç ±× µþµéÀº Æ÷·Î°¡ µÉ °ÍÀ̶ó
         Dark will be the day at Tahpanhes when I break the yoke of Egypt; there her proud strength will
         come to an end. She will be covered with clouds, and her villages will go into captivity.

19. ÀÌ°°ÀÌ ³»°¡ ¾Ö±ÁÀ» ½ÉÆÇÇϸ®´Ï ³»°¡ ¿©È£¿ÍÀÎ ÁÙÀ» ±×µéÀÌ ¾Ë¸®¶ó Çϼ̴٠Ç϶ó
         So I will inflict punishment on Egypt, and they will know that I am the LORD.'"

20. ¿­ÇÑ° ÇØ Ã¹Â° ´Þ ÀÏ°ö° ³¯¿¡ ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¸»¾¸ÀÌ ³»°Ô ÀÓÇÏ¿© À̸£½ÃµÇ
         In the eleventh year, in the first month on the seventh day, the word of the LORD came to me :

21. ÀÎÀÚ¾ß ³»°¡ ¾Ö±ÁÀÇ ¹Ù·Î ¿ÕÀÇ ÆÈÀ» ²ª¾ú´õ´Ï Ä®À» ÀâÀ» ÈûÀÌ ÀÖµµ·Ï ±×°ÍÀ» ¾ÆÁÖ ½Î¸ÅÁöµµ ¸øÇÏ¿´°í
         ¾àÀ» ºÙ¿© ½Î¸ÅÁöµµ ¸øÇÏ¿´´À´Ï¶ó
         ¡°Son of man, I have broken the arm of Pharaoh king of Egypt. It has not been bound up for healing
         or put in a splint so as to become strong enough to hold a sword.

22. ±×·¯¹Ç·Î ÁÖ ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­ ÀÌ°°ÀÌ ¸»¾¸Çϼ̴À´Ï¶ó ³»°¡ ¾Ö±ÁÀÇ ¹Ù·Î ¿ÕÀ» ´ëÀûÇÏ¿© ±× µÎ ÆÈ
         °ð ¼ºÇÑ ÆÈ°ú ÀÌ¹Ì ²ªÀÎ ÆÈÀ» ²ª¾î¼­ Ä®ÀÌ ±× ¼Õ¿¡¼­ ¶³¾îÁö°Ô ÇÏ°í
         Therefore this is what the Sovereign LORD says : I am against Pharaoh king of Egypt. I will break
         both his arms, the good arm as well as the broken one, and make the sword fall from his hand.

23. ¾Ö±Á »ç¶÷À» ¹µ ³ª¶ó °¡¿îµ¥·Î ÈðÀ¸¸ç ¹µ ¹é¼º °¡¿îµ¥·Î ÇìÄ¥Áö¶ó
         I will disperse the Egyptians among the nations and scatter them through the countries.

24. ³»°¡ ¹Ùº§·Ð ¿ÕÀÇ ÆÈÀ» °ß°íÇÏ°Ô ÇÏ°í ³» Ä®À» ±× ¼Õ¿¡ ³Ñ°Ü ÁÖ·Á´Ï¿Í ³»°¡ ¹Ù·ÎÀÇ ÆÈÀ» ²ªÀ¸¸®´Ï
         ±×°¡ ¹Ùº§·Ð ¿Õ ¾Õ¿¡¼­ °íÅëÇϱ⸦ Á×°Ô »óÇÑ ÀÚÀÇ °íÅëÇϵí Çϸ®¶ó
         I will strengthen the arms of the king of Babylon and put my sword in his hand, but I will break
         the arms of Pharaoh, and he will groan before him like a mortally wounded man.

25. ³»°¡ ¹Ùº§·Ð ¿ÕÀÇ ÆÈÀº µé¾î ÁÖ°í ¹Ù·ÎÀÇ ÆÈÀº ³»·Á¶ß¸± °ÍÀÌ¶ó ³»°¡ ³» Ä®À» ¹Ùº§·Ð ¿ÕÀÇ ¼Õ¿¡ ³Ñ±â°í
         ±×¸¦ µé¾î ¾Ö±Á ¶¥À» Ä¡°Ô Çϸ®´Ï ³»°¡ ¿©È£¿ÍÀÎ ÁÙÀ» ±×µéÀÌ ¾Ë¸®¶ó
         I will strengthen the arms of the king of Babylon, but the arms of Pharaoh will fall limp.
         Then they will know that I am the LORD, when I put my sword into the hand of
         the king of Babylon and he brandishes it against Egypt.

26. ³»°¡ ¾Ö±Á »ç¶÷À» ³ª¶óµé °¡¿îµ¥·Î ÈðÀ¸¸ç ¹é¼ºµé °¡¿îµ¥·Î ÇìÄ¡¸®´Ï ³»°¡ ¿©È£¿ÍÀÎ ÁÙÀ» ±×µéÀÌ ¾Ë¸®¶ó
         I will disperse the Egyptians among the nations and scatter them through the countries.
         Then they will know that I am the LORD."

¡â [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¿¡½º°Ö 31Àå
¡ä [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¿¡½º°Ö 29Àå
Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by ChanBi

¼­Ãá¿õ ¸ñ»ç[Rev. David Suh]

Best view at 1280x1024 ¡Þ 2008¨Ï All Rights Reserved.