|Home | ¼³±³ | ¸ñȸ Ä®·³ | ½ÅÇлó½Ä |¼º°æ°³·Ð(O.T) | ¼º°æ°³·Ð(N.T) | ¼Óµ¶¼º°æ | ÀÚÀ¯°Ô½ÃÆÇ | ¿µÈ¥ÀÇ ½°ÅÍ | ¸ÅÀϾÆħťƼ | ±³È¸¿ÍÀÌ´Ü | °ü¸®ÀÚ

[°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¿¡½º°Ö 34Àå
esther  2020-01-04 21:59:00 hit: 431

¡Ü¿¡½º°Ö 34Àå¡Ü

1. ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¸»¾¸ÀÌ ³»°Ô ÀÓÇÏ¿© À̸£½ÃµÇ
        The word of the LORD came to me :

2. ÀÎÀÚ¾ß ³Ê´Â À̽º¶ó¿¤ ¸ñÀڵ鿡°Ô ¿¹¾ðÇ϶ó ±×µé °ð ¸ñÀڵ鿡°Ô ¿¹¾ðÇÏ¿© À̸£±â¸¦ ÁÖ ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­ ÀÌ°°ÀÌ
        ¸»¾¸ÇÏ½ÃµÇ Àڱ⸸ ¸Ô´Â À̽º¶ó¿¤ ¸ñÀÚµéÀº È­ ÀÖÀ»ÁøÀú ¸ñÀÚµéÀÌ ¾ç ¶¼¸¦ ¸ÔÀÌ´Â °ÍÀÌ ¸¶¶¥ÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇϳÄ
        ¡°Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel; prophesy and say to them : 'This is what
        the Sovereign LORD says : Woe to the shepherds of Israel who only take care of themselves!
        Should not shepherds take care of the flock?

3. ³ÊÈñ°¡ »ìÁø ¾çÀ» Àâ¾Æ ±× ±â¸§À» ¸ÔÀ¸¸ç ±× ÅÐÀ» À﵂ ¾ç ¶¼´Â ¸ÔÀÌÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇϴµµ´Ù
        You eat the curds, clothe yourselves with the wool and slaughter the choice animals,
        but you do not take care of the flock.

4. ³ÊÈñ°¡ ±× ¿¬¾àÇÑ ÀÚ¸¦ °­ÇÏ°Ô ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ¸ç º´µç ÀÚ¸¦ °íÄ¡Áö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ¸ç »óÇÑ ÀÚ¸¦ ½Î¸Å ÁÖÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇϸç Âѱâ´Â
        ÀÚ¸¦ µ¹¾Æ¿À°Ô ÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇϸç ÀÒ¾î¹ö¸° ÀÚ¸¦ ãÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ°í ´Ù¸¸ Æ÷¾ÇÀ¸·Î ±×°ÍµéÀ» ´Ù½º·Èµµ´Ù
        You have not strengthened the weak or healed the sick or bound up the injured. You have not
        brought back the strays or searched for the lost. You have ruled them harshly and brutally.

5. ¸ñÀÚ°¡ ¾øÀ¸¹Ç·Î ±×°ÍµéÀÌ Èð¾îÁö°í Èð¾îÁ®¼­ ¸ðµç µéÁü½ÂÀÇ ¹äÀÌ µÇ¾úµµ´Ù
        So they were scattered because there was no shepherd, and when they were scattered
        they became food for all the wild animals.

6. ³» ¾ç ¶¼°¡ ¸ðµç »ê°ú ³ôÀº ¸äºÎ¸®¿¡¸¶´Ù À¯¸®µÇ¾ú°í ³» ¾ç ¶¼°¡ ¿Â Áö¸é¿¡ Èð¾îÁ³À¸µÇ ã°í
        Ã£´Â ÀÚ°¡ ¾ø¾úµµ´Ù
         My sheep wandered over all the mountains and on every high hill. They were scattered
        over the whole earth, and no one searched or looked for them.

7. ±×·¯¹Ç·Î ¸ñÀÚµé¾Æ ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¸»¾¸À» µéÀ»Áö¾î´Ù
        ¡°¡®Therefore, you shepherds, hear the word of the LORD :

8. ÁÖ ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¸»¾¸¿¡ ³»°¡ ³ªÀÇ »îÀ» µÎ°í ¸Í¼¼Çϳë¶ó ³» ¾ç ¶¼°¡ ³ë·«°Å¸®°¡ µÇ°í ¸ðµç µéÁü½ÂÀÇ
        ¹äÀÌ µÈ °ÍÀº ¸ñÀÚ°¡ ¾ø±â ¶§¹®ÀÌ¶ó ³» ¸ñÀÚµéÀÌ ³» ¾çÀ» ãÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ°í Àڱ⸸ ¸ÔÀÌ°í
        ³» ¾ç ¶¼¸¦ ¸ÔÀÌÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ¿´µµ´Ù
        As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign LORD, because my flock lacks a shepherd and so
        has been plundered and has become food for all the wild animals, and because my
       shepherds did not search for my flock but cared for themselves rather than for my flock,

9. ±×·¯¹Ç·Î ³ÊÈñ ¸ñÀÚµé¾Æ ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¸»¾¸À» µéÀ»Áö¾î´Ù
        therefore, O shepherds, hear the word of the LORD :

10. ÁÖ ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­ ÀÌ°°ÀÌ ¸»¾¸ÇÏ½ÃµÇ ³»°¡ ¸ñÀÚµéÀ» ´ëÀûÇÏ¿© ³» ¾ç ¶¼¸¦ ±×µéÀÇ ¼Õ¿¡¼­ ãÀ¸¸®´Ï
         ¸ñÀÚµéÀÌ ¾çÀ» ¸ÔÀÌÁö ¸øÇÒ »Ó ¾Æ´Ï¶ó ±×µéÀÌ ´Ù½Ã´Â Àڱ⵵ ¸ÔÀÌÁö ¸øÇÒÁö¶ó ³»°¡ ³» ¾çÀ»
         ±×µéÀÇ ÀÔ¿¡¼­ °ÇÁ®³»¾î¼­ ´Ù½Ã´Â ±× ¸ÔÀÌ°¡ µÇÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ°Ô Çϸ®¶ó
         This is what the Sovereign LORD says : I am against the shepherds and will hold them accountable
         for my flock. I will remove them from tending the flock so that the shepherds can no longer feed
         themselves. I will rescue my flock from their mouths, and it will no longer be food for them.

11. ÁÖ ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­ ÀÌ°°ÀÌ ¸»¾¸Çϼ̴À´Ï¶ó ³ª °ð ³»°¡ ³» ¾çÀ» ã°í ãµÇ
         ¡°¡®For this is what the Sovereign LORD says : I myself will search for my sheep and flock after them.

12. ¸ñÀÚ°¡ ¾ç °¡¿îµ¥¿¡ ÀÖ´Â ³¯¿¡ ¾çÀÌ Èð¾îÁ³À¸¸é ±× ¶§¸¦ ã´Â °Í °°ÀÌ ³»°¡ ³» ¾çÀ» ã¾Æ¼­ È帮°í
         įįÇÑ ³¯¿¡ ±× Èð¾îÁø ¸ðµç °÷¿¡¼­ ±×°ÍµéÀ» °ÇÁ®³¾Áö¶ó
         As a shepherd looks after his scattered flock when he is with them, so will I look after my sheep.
         I will rescue them from all the places where they were scattered on a day of clouds and darkness.

13. ³»°¡ ±×°ÍµéÀ» ¸¸¹Î °¡¿îµ¥¿¡¼­ ²ø¾î³»¸ç ¿©·¯ ¹é¼º °¡¿îµ¥¿¡¼­ ¸ð¾Æ ±× º»Åç µ¥¸®°í °¡¼­ À̽º¶ó¿¤
         »ê À§¿¡¿Í ½Ã³Á°¡¿¡¿Í ±× ¶¥ ¸ðµç °ÅÁÖÁö¿¡¼­ ¸ÔÀ̵Ç
         I will bring them out from the nations and gather them from the countries, and I will bring them
         into their own land. I will pasture them on the mountains of Israel, in the ravines and in all the
         settlements in the land.

14. ÁÁÀº ²ÃÀ» ¸ÔÀÌ°í ±× ¿ì¸®¸¦ À̽º¶ó¿¤ ³ôÀº »ê¿¡ µÎ¸®´Ï ±×°ÍµéÀÌ ±× °÷¿¡ ÀÖ´Â ÁÁÀº ¿ì¸®¿¡ ´©¿ö ÀÖÀ¸¸ç
         À̽º¶ó¿¤ »ê¿¡¼­ »ìÁø ²ÃÀ» ¸ÔÀ¸¸®¶ó
         I will tend them in a good pasture, and the mountain heights of Israel will be their grazing land.
         There they will lie down in good grazing land, and there they will feed in a rich pasture on the
         mountains of Israel.

15. ³»°¡ Ä£È÷ ³» ¾çÀÇ ¸ñÀÚ°¡ µÇ¾î ±×°ÍµéÀ» ´©¿ö ÀÖ°Ô ÇÒÁö¶ó ÁÖ ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¸»¾¸À̴϶ó
         I myself will tend my sheep and have them lie down, declares the Sovereign LORD.

16. ±× ÀÒ¾î¹ö¸° ÀÚ¸¦ ³»°¡ ãÀ¸¸ç Âѱâ´Â ÀÚ¸¦ ³»°¡ µ¹¾Æ¿À°Ô ÇÏ¸ç »óÇÑ ÀÚ¸¦ ³»°¡ ½Î¸Å ÁÖ¸ç º´µç ÀÚ¸¦
         ³»°¡ °­ÇÏ°Ô ÇÏ·Á´Ï¿Í »ìÁø ÀÚ¿Í °­ÇÑ ÀÚ´Â ³»°¡ ¾ø¾Ö°í Á¤ÀÇ´ë·Î ±×°ÍµéÀ» ¸ÔÀ̸®¶ó
         I will search for the lost and bring back the strays. I will bind up the injured and strengthen the weak,
         but the sleek and the strong I will destroy. I will shepherd the flock with justice.

17. ÁÖ ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­ ÀÌ°°ÀÌ ¸»¾¸Çϼ̴À´Ï¶ó ³ªÀÇ ¾ç ¶¼ ³ÊÈñ¿© ³»°¡ ¾ç°ú ¾ç »çÀÌ¿Í ¼ý¾ç°ú ¼ý¿°¼Ò »çÀÌ¿¡¼­
         ½ÉÆÇÇϳë¶ó
         ¡°¡®As for you, my flock, this is what the Sovereign LORD says : I will judge between one sheep
         and another, and between rams and goats.

18. ³ÊÈñ°¡ ÁÁÀº ²ÃÀ» ¸Ô´Â °ÍÀ» ÀÛÀº ÀÏ·Î ¿©±â´À³Ä ¾îÂîÇÏ¿© ³²Àº ²ÃÀ» ¹ß·Î ¹â¾Ò´À³Ä ³ÊÈñ°¡
         ¸¼Àº ¹°À» ¸¶½Ã´Â °ÍÀ» ÀÛÀº ÀÏ·Î ¿©±â´À³Ä ¾îÂîÇÏ¿© ³²Àº ¹°À» ¹ß·Î ´õ·´Çû´À³Ä
         Is it not enough for you to feed on the good pasture? Must you also trample the rest of your pasture with
         your feet? Is it not enough for you to drink clear water? Must you also muddy the rest with your feet?

19. ³ªÀÇ ¾çÀº ³ÊÈñ ¹ß·Î ¹âÀº °ÍÀ» ¸ÔÀ¸¸ç ³ÊÈñ ¹ß·Î ´õ·´Èù °ÍÀ» ¸¶½Ã´Âµµ´Ù Çϼ̴À´Ï¶ó
         Must my flock feed on what you have trampled and drink what you have muddied with your feet?

20. ±×·¯¹Ç·Î ÁÖ ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­ ±×µé¿¡°Ô ÀÌ°°ÀÌ ¸»¾¸ÇÏ½ÃµÇ ³ª °ð ³»°¡ »ìÁø ¾ç°ú Æĸ®ÇÑ ¾ç »çÀÌ¿¡¼­ ½ÉÆÇÇϸ®¶ó
         ¡°¡®Therefore this is what the Sovereign LORD says to them : See, I myself will judge between the fat
         sheep and the lean sheep.

21. ³ÊÈñ°¡ ¿·±¸¸®¿Í ¾î±ú·Î ¹Ð¾î¶ß¸®°í ¸ðµç º´µç ÀÚ¸¦ »Ô·Î ¹Þ¾Æ ¹«¸®¸¦ ¹ÛÀ¸·Î Èð¾îÁö°Ô Çϴµµ´Ù
         Because you shove with flank and shoulder, butting all the weak sheep with your horns until
         you have driven them away,

22. ±×·¯¹Ç·Î ³»°¡ ³» ¾ç ¶¼¸¦ ±¸¿øÇÏ¿© ±×µé·Î ´Ù½Ã´Â ³ë·« °Å¸®°¡ µÇÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ°Ô ÇÏ°í ¾ç°ú
         ¾ç »çÀÌ¿¡ ½ÉÆÇÇϸ®¶ó
         I will save my flock, and they will no longer be plundered. I will judge between one sheep
         and another.

23. ³»°¡ ÇÑ ¸ñÀÚ¸¦ ±×µé À§¿¡ ¼¼¿ö ¸ÔÀÌ°Ô Çϸ®´Ï ±×´Â ³» Á¾ ´ÙÀ­À̶ó ±×°¡ ±×µéÀ» ¸ÔÀÌ°í
         ±×µéÀÇ ¸ñÀÚ°¡ µÉÁö¶ó
         I will place over them one shepherd, my servant David, and he will tend them; he will tend them
         and be their shepherd.

24. ³ª ¿©È£¿Í´Â ±×µéÀÇ Çϳª´ÔÀÌ µÇ°í ³» Á¾ ´ÙÀ­Àº ±×µé Áß¿¡ ¿ÕÀÌ µÇ¸®¶ó ³ª ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¸»À̴϶ó
         I the LORD will be their God, and my servant David will be prince among them.
         I the LORD have spoken.

25. ³»°¡ ¶Ç ±×µé°ú È­ÆòÀÇ ¾ð¾àÀ» ¸Î°í ¾ÇÇÑ Áü½ÂÀ» ±× ¶¥¿¡¼­ ±×Ä¡°Ô Çϸ®´Ï ±×µéÀÌ ºó µé¿¡ Æò¾ÈÈ÷
         °ÅÇÏ¸ç ¼öÇ® °¡¿îµ¥¿¡¼­ ÀßÁö¶ó
         ¡°¡®I will make a covenant of peace with them and rid the land of wind beasts so that they
         may live in the desert and sleep in the forests in safety.

26. ³»°¡ ±×µé¿¡°Ô º¹À» ³»¸®°í ³» »ê »ç¹æ¿¡ º¹À» ³»¸®¸ç ¶§¸¦ µû¶ó ¼Ò³«ºñ¸¦ ³»¸®µÇ
         º¹µÈ ¼Ò³«ºñ¸¦ ³»¸®¸®¶ó
         I will bless them and the places surrounding my hill. I will send down showers in season;
         there will be showers of blessing.

27. ±×¸®ÇÑÁï ¹ç¿¡ ³ª¹«°¡ ¿­¸Å¸¦ ¸ÎÀ¸¸ç ¶¥ÀÌ ±× ¼Ò»êÀ» ³»¸®´Ï ±×µéÀÌ ±× ¶¥¿¡¼­ Æò¾ÈÇÒÁö¶ó
         ³»°¡ ±×µéÀÇ ¸Û¿¡ÀÇ ³ª¹«¸¦ ²ª°í ±×µéÀ» Á¾À¸·Î »ïÀº ÀÚÀÇ ¼Õ¿¡¼­ ±×µéÀ» °ÇÁ®³½ ÈÄ¿¡
         ³»°¡ ¿©È£¿ÍÀÎ ÁÙÀ» ±×µéÀÌ ¾Ë°Ú°í
         The trees of the field will yield their fruit and the ground will yield its crop; the people will be
         secure in their land. They will know that I am the LORD, when I break the bars of their yoke
         and rescue them from the hands of those who enslaved them.

28. ±×µéÀÌ ´Ù½Ã´Â À̹æÀÇ ³ë·« °Å¸®°¡ µÇÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ¸ç ¶¥ÀÇ Áü½Âµé¿¡°Ô Àâ¾Æ¸ÔÈ÷Áöµµ ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ°í
         Æò¾ÈÈ÷ °ÅÁÖÇϸ®´Ï ³î·¤ »ç¶÷ÀÌ ¾øÀ¸¸®¶ó
         They will no longer be plundered by the nations, nor will wild animals devour them.
         They will live in safety, and no one will make them afraid.

29. ³»°¡ ±×µéÀ» À§ÇÏ¿© ÆÄÁ¾ÇÒ ÁÁÀº ¶¥À» ÀÏÀ¸Å°¸®´Ï ±×µéÀÌ ´Ù½Ã´Â ±× ¶¥¿¡¼­ ±â±ÙÀ¸·Î ¸ê¸ÁÇÏÁö
         ¾Æ´ÏÇÒÁö¸ç ´Ù½Ã´Â ¿©·¯ ³ª¶óÀÇ ¼öÄ¡¸¦ ¹ÞÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÒÁö¶ó
         I will provide for them a land renowned for its crops, and they will no longer be victims
         of famine in the land or bear the scorn of the nations.

30. ±×µéÀÌ ³»°¡ ¿©È£¿Í ±×µéÀÇ Çϳª´ÔÀÌ¿© ±×µé°ú ÇÔ²² ÀÖ´Â ÁÙÀ» ¾Ë°í ±×µé °ð À̽º¶ó¿¤ Á·¼ÓÀÌ
         ³» ¹é¼ºÀÎ ÁÙ ¾Ë¸®¶ó ÁÖ ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¸»¾¸À̶ó
         Then they will know that I, the LORD their God, am with them and that they, the house of Israel,
         are my people, declares the Sovereign LORD.

31. ³» ¾ç °ð ³» ÃÊÀåÀÇ ¾ç ³ÊÈñ´Â »ç¶÷ÀÌ¿ä ³ª´Â ³ÊÈñ Çϳª´ÔÀ̶ó ÁÖ ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¸»¾¸À̴϶ó
         You my sheep, the sheep of my pasture, are people, and I am your God,
         declares the Sovereign LORD.'"

¡â [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¿¡½º°Ö 35Àå
¡ä [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¿¡½º°Ö 33Àå
Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by ChanBi

¼­Ãá¿õ ¸ñ»ç[Rev. David Suh]

Best view at 1280x1024 ¡Þ 2008¨Ï All Rights Reserved.